How'd I do Veeky Forums?

How'd I do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/PopularStriped-THIGH-HIGH-Knee-Socks-Girls-Womens-Halloween-Cosplay-Tonsee/32218770274.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they still make those? not really a fan of the cw but cool

>not Powerphases

who cares

Oh shit good point

Terrible. Those Hussein Chalayans are the worst. You're also like what 5 years too late. Should've got the discs of his.

Also from the room I can tell you have terrible parents that didn't raise you right. I'm sorry for them and you. Your socks are disgusting. Your leg hair is disgusting. Your leg is disgusting. Your toes are disgusting. Your taste in furnishing is disgusting. Your objectives and goals are truly off. End yourself.

Post in recent cops thread next time you retard.

s&r

what are these?

You should really think about putting something between the floor and your mattress.

Nice canckle you fat fuck

its obvious from your room you never get laid

Pig disgusting. They looked OK until I saw the heel and sole. How much did you waste on them?

Chalayan x Puma?

what the fuck man. You have a ps4 and a large tv but can't afford a bed?

> all those shoes but you sleep on a slice of toast on the ground

And your shoes look like they were inspired by Sonic

>ankle socks
until all of those are burning in pit near your house, you will never be effay in your entire life. In fact you still probably won't, you have shitty taste and a gross as fuck body.

Ankle socks?
Ankle socks?!
ANKLE SOCKS?!?
>BOY!

Also, everyone is a go to see those spike things on your shoe and think you're a walking meme.

>Ankle socks
lmaoing at you
>inb4 hair
i shaved right after this photo was taken.

ID on the green shoes in the backround?

what's wrong with ankle socks you bunch of fags? what am I supposed to wear shorts with?

w2c socks

Thigh highs.

aliexpress.com/item/PopularStriped-THIGH-HIGH-Knee-Socks-Girls-Womens-Halloween-Cosplay-Tonsee/32218770274.html