I work for a fashion firm that you've undoubtedly heard of...

I work for a fashion firm that you've undoubtedly heard of. One of the things that bugs me is that vile manlets wear what we design, and drags down the brand. How can we prevent this?

vanity sizing, and don't make above a size 32.

then only asian manlets can wear your clothes but at least their proportions will be right

you wouldn't have to worry about these things if you fucking killed yourself

Ew a manlet

lolmad

No, just disgusted.

napoleanic

>how can i make it so small people cant wear our clothes
dont make small clothes you dips. no inseam below 32, no waist above 32, all shirts w/ the length of a large. make all pants in a way that hemming fucks with the cut.

length of a large? ew, do you think I'm some kind of long torso lanklet?

yeah even as someone w a pretty long torso im kinda questioning that one, i have to wear large shirts for my broad shoulders but they usually are too long for me. how else to keep manlets out of shirts?

fuck you

cool, now kill urself

I am 6'3" and have a 30 inch waist.

Not even that skinny, I just have a thin waist. Doing that would only fuck over customers with similar bodies to me who would otherwise wear your clothes.

>I'm angry at somebody who buys our products

you're fucking stupid.

>One of the things that bugs me is that vile manlets wear what we design, and drags down the brand. How can we prevent this?

Then don't work in fashion you idiot. You think streetwear designers want their designs worn by preteen rapper dickriders? You think big fashion house designers want to be worn by ugly/fat nouveau riche who only where their shit because "muh label"? Even super niche like ccp or sruli cant choose who wear their pieces.

Same goes for any creative platform. Go do drone work if you don't like it.

>large too long for you
manlet detected

This and OP you should consider to kill yourself.

5'11 here and while anything up to a large works for me in terms of length, the width starts to look weird on some large mediums and larges
i cant wear size m c.e because its too big

Napoleon wasn't actually short, it's one of those exaggerated parts of history that is all people remember

>You think streetwear designers want their designs worn by preteen rapper dickriders?

Of course they do. Who else would wear their shit ?

lolshort

they already do lol, Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brother's sleeves are too long for anyone that is under 6' or have long arms

Who is this semen demon?

Make longer cut stuff. Manlets might still just hem them but at least it's a deterrent.

Who cares what you want? The world doesn't revolve around you and your shitty job. You'd know this if you had any self awareness.

Story behind this?
Link?