Are Wrangler jeans autistic? What else are you supposed to wear...

Are Wrangler jeans autistic? What else are you supposed to wear? My brother keeps making fun of my jeans but I like them, they last a long time and are only about $20 at Walmart, I would say they are very good jeans.

Go with Levis if you care what people think or want more choices for fit.

Nothing wrong with Wranglers, but I'd have a pair of nicer goin' out pants.

Levis are good for cheap denim. I own a couple 501s and 511s. Acne's SS17 collection is pretty good for mid range jeans with their switch to Italian denim. I got a pair of River Stay Black and they're super comfy.

I'm not sure I've ever worn Levi's, if I did I can't remember. I might try a pair. I used to wear Arizona jeans but they are completely shit compared to Wrangler. I just like to keep my style very basic and utilitarian. Pair of Wranglers, black Hanes t shirts no prints, black Converse or the cheapest Vans for shoes. My dumb fuck brother keeps calling my clothing autistic even though he dresses like a fucking gaudy nigger faggot and doesn't have the financial sense to even have his own vehicle. He may even post here.

>wearing denim
>2017
>spending any amount of money on clothes designed to be resilient and trashed
>2017

it's like a flashback to 30 years ago. jeans are for high school kids or farmers/miners/etc, not for any self respecting person of normal social status

denim is the leg fedora

Why the fuck do you people refer to 'jeans' as 'denim'
It's like calling a tshirt cotton or a windbreaker nylon.
"Hey man, sweet nylon you've got on today"
"Hey where'd you buy that cotton?"

>levis are good for cheap denim
>$50-60

u wut m8?

you sound like a dumbfuck high school kid, ironic isnt it

>$20

fuck i just paid £75 for a pair of wranglers. am i being memed?

32x32 THICC

i dunno about being memed but youre definitely being ripped off. If youre in the UK why not get a pair of Nudies for about £100? Theyre a couple of levels above wrangler in styling and quality

>associating jeans with lower social status
>t. sheltered NEET

No they're for real men

So what should i wear with t shirt and converse as a 24 yr old ?

I just want to look tough and rugged

How is it fedora ? The whole world wears jeans

You must be new here.

i chuckled at this
7/10

Nigga that's cheap, I paid two hundo for my APCs a couple of months ago and I just got some black 511s from Dillards today for $23.
Lrn 2 shop.

They're fine. The fit and your overall style matters most. Where I live, Wranglers are worn by farmers and cowboys.

I have never heard a person ever trash talk another persons brand of jeans. Sure, there are better jeans out there but who the fuck is going to actually point that out?

Some people fall too deep in the fashion game. Fuck those people.

Nigger if you don't know how important brand and money is to fashion you don't fucking belong here.

Nothing is wrong with Wrangler, they have a great roomy fit from the past. Just get them tapered.

>tough and rugged
>converse
kek

Tapered Wranglers are great. You can wear any pair of jeans as long as its fitted properly
I either wear tailored vintage or Wrangler jeans or mid range stuff like acne or APC that I buy for cheap of grailed

lol no they aren't

That's like last on the list for importance, price just above brand

wrangler jeans are quite good desu

what model of wranglers are these?

>Tiny-ass logo on the front or back that you pay 60+ more for
>THAT'S THE THING THAT MATTERS MOST IN FASHION

God, how vapid can you get? It's about how good you look, dumbfuck.

that looks like hot garbage please kys

boi you are so mad

why

Hmm, idk. But Wrangler is perfect for people with big ass.

wrangler is autistic it fits likes shit

nigga just by some true's so you don't look autistic

>jeans are for high school kids or farmers/miners/etc, not for any self respecting person of normal social status
t. envious suburban retard

the richest man on the planet (mark zuckerberg) wears jeans

>richest man on the planet
>mark Zuckerberg
you're wrong

dat sum terrible fit

wealth =/= dollar value

not op but I wear 32x32 and I'm 5'11" and 170lbs.

I like them, I get compliments during casual fridays when wearing my levis or wrangler.
they are a bit roomy though so depends on what you like

Dude for just a little bit more you can get a pair of 501 shrink to fits and have a much higher quality piece of clothing that will feel like it was made for you

Anything you can buy at walmart is going to make you look autistic. Buy literally anything else unless it's all you can afford.

are cowboy and slim cowboy the only high-waisted fits for Wranglers? I'm trying to get on my high-waisted shit.

Also other good companies for high-waisted jeans/pants? Dockers?

>24 yo
>converse

most of wranglers fits are high waisted, even the generic walmart ones. you should be able to tell in the product photos

dickies and dockers are good as well, but only the regular fits have that rise

Get some wranglers, learn how to sew, and sew them to fit your body.

just buy wranglers that fit?

Sorry, but no such thing exists unless you have legs like a PVC pipe.

>98% Cotton, 2% Elastane

are you implying that pants must have taper to "fit"? what does this mean? you know straight leg is a thing right?

Here in Texas, you get Wranglers unless you are a faggot. Levis are nice too, but the quality is not as good as Wrangler and Wranglers are cheaper.

GOAT FIT RIGHT HERE
polo Ralph Lauren big horse shirt
Sagging ass trus
Polo briefs
Jordan 9 breds
Designer belt

The Wrangler Cowboy Cuts are good, the Wranglers you find in any department store/Walmart are not.

We're not talking about redneck trucker fashion though. Really though, I've found levi's to be more durable.

slight correction about the acne denim, it's Japanese denim made in italy not italian denim

Are you implying that the "fit" of pants is only about tapering? By "fit" I mean to alter the jeans in order to fit your body the way that you want them to.

Straight leg openings are one thing, but having them stack a ton on your legs & needing to roll them up for being too long, a baggy seat that doesn't fit right, two inches of room in the waist, and having a good bit of extra space in the thigh with a straight leg opening will make you look like a fat autistic fuck.

I'm not hating on Wranglers, but I know that most people can't find well-fitted jeans regardless of the brand. If you can, then that's great, but most of the people here that are hating on a particular set of jeans only do so because it doesn't fit them properly.

I can make the most autistic pair of wranglers look good with some dye and sewing equipment.

>tough and rugged
Fucking kek. Is this gonna be the new forced meme like bending your jeans?

That is one weird ass I tell you hwat

have you never seen high waisted pants before?

I can imagine you being from Ohio or bumfuck Illinois after reading that. I'm right, aren't I?