How tryhardy would it be if I got a pair of these

How tryhardy would it be if I got a pair of these

Other urls found in this thread:

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/original-bundeswehr-sportschuhe-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss/a-4191/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would it be tryhard buying quality and versatile shoes?

They're white shoes with a low profile? How would it be try hard. I've had a pair since 2012

Because they've been a meme for the last few years now

tryhard is a mindset

I've used them as beaters

normies can't afford them

If you're into fashion then I literally don't understand why you wouldn't have one pair of MMM gats in your wardrobe. Its like being a cop without a fucking gun.

With that said, maybe the white and black colorways are a little boring and played out at this point. Get a cool color maybe?

im not a memelord

The Maison Margielas are expensive but maybe they're called German army trainers for a reason. What if the German military made them, and better yet what if you could find them at military surplus sites for $40 a pair? Too bad no such thing exists, right? Oh wait...

Because people have different -core ?

The fact that you're asking if they'd be tryhard means they absolutely would be

Stay away and grow a backbone

How long have you been at them?

A year and a half of hard wear. No protection. Work them last week hiking and still haven't cleaned them off. Rain, snow, whatever, I beat the fuck out of them. I think they've still got another 6 months of hard wear. They stretched out half a size. Very comfortable.

theyre nice sneakers but youre going a bit far. GATS dont go with a lot of stuff.

Youre comment might apply to a pair of black derbies

these are way too risque you madman
the brash, expressive, colorful patterns will crash with all of your clothing, and don't even try pulling off that outragous shape until your knowledge of proportions is top-notch

Are GATs the same size as Nikes or what? I mean the actual GATs, not the Margarine Macaronis. Is Ebay the best place to get them?

I went true to size on some from ebay and they fit a little big, recommend going down half a size

turn this thread into a GAT inspo, where the oldies at?

thanks user

I underestimated the proportions of these shoesies

Inspo thread?
Bonus points for the black/brown black/mauve colourway

and they are $500 more than sambas

LINK

no ebay thx

I stomp leaves in my Gats.

Are these good or should I just cop a pair off Ebay?

bundeswehr-und-mehr.de/original-bundeswehr-sportschuhe-bw-hallenschuhe-weiss/a-4191/

Did you serve in a German army?

w2c?

Adidas is actually making a legit gat clone

link to info?

Adidas created the original gat learn your shit before talking shit

>Black Derbies go with everything

yeah go get fucked lad

>
>link to info?
Google Adidas bq army

fucking kill yourself please. why the fuck are you asking if gats are ok when you want to buy gats. do you even know what gats are? nigger

literally nobody cares about how memey your shoes are like do you even go outside

they're shoes, do whatever you want in em lmao