Cringe Thread - Reddit Male Fashion Advice Edition

jesus fuck familia, reddit is a goldmine

pic related was posted in /r/malefashionadvice not shitting you

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/is-samuel-davide-hains-the-most-melbourne-guy-ever-or-just-another-hipster-20160705-gpywye.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This place sucks too. Male fashion in general is pretty gay.

I am not sure what the picture is supposed to convey

literally a basic outfit nothing to cringe about
bonus because that edited face makes me chuckle

>snufkin
>cringe

pick one.

w2c that snufkin oh shit

Binland is autistic

this.

i want this snufkin too w2c

snufkin is the ultimate inspo, fuck off op

this desu

Can someone break down why the fit doesn't work. because as someone with 0 sense it looks ok to me

you fat

the fit is fine, but you can tell the kid is 15 and he also radiates self-consciousness. OP is kind of a fag for posting this

Nothing really. I mean it's not very exciting, just a basic fit.

Since only teenagers have been posted in this thread, I'm judging their fits against other teenagers. And they look fine.

Its cringy cause its supposed to be a great fit or whatever, when its the kind of thing you wear on weekdays after work

posting this image when we're supposed to be evaluating the outfit is retarded as we can't see most of it

theres nothing wrong with the basics if it fits well, colors dont clash etc
you can look great dressing in basics and still dress better than like 80% of the population so i dont see the problem here. You guys are just nitpicking cuz its not high fashion runway or streetwear shit

I hate streetwear, i mean i like the fit in the op but its too generic to be bragging about on reddit

I think Veeky Forums has much better fashion sense (in general) than most, and I think they're definitely more up-to-date, but I'm always shocked at how bad actual Veeky Forums user's fits are

bro you haven't been in the waywt threads and "aesthetic" face threads?

>I spend a lot of time down at the docks
The knees in those overalls must be super reinforced.

Again

Reading this was exhausting

This guy is nxtlvl and has a good sense of humour, i dont underatand why he triggers people.

This was a masterful troll.
It appeared in The Age newspaper a year or two ago. Tara Kenny was a young intern or something similar who had been assigned a low-stakes "street fashion" story in the style section of the paper, the guy in pic related is a friend of hers.
The very day the paper came out that picture went viral in Melbourne and Australia in general, everyone laughing and arguing over whether or not it was real. The next day that picture was on the front page of the paper with a more in depth article and "Mr. Melbourne" as a headline.
By the third day people had clued on that it was a joke, I don't believe Tara Kenny has written for The Age since.

That pic is several years old.

It's about a year old.
theage.com.au/victoria/is-samuel-davide-hains-the-most-melbourne-guy-ever-or-just-another-hipster-20160705-gpywye.html

Thiccspo

Do u like her?

I get "le cringe" or whatever but the idea that someone tried to be sneaky to take this picture just to post it on the internet and make fun seems shitty.

I don't know why I keep coming back here.

Dat doughnut backpack

yeah this seems like the wrong place for you kiddo

sick fit desu

>reebok meme shoes

nxtlvl

What a weird response. Sneakily taking a picture of someone like this just to make fun of them is pretty immature. Not really agreeing with the practice in no way makes him some naive child who shouldn't be on Veeky Forums.

Maybe we should just be better instead of telling people to leave because they're not so much into typical cringey, self-conscious teen behavior that happens here.

Also I'm retarded, I forgot this was a specifically-made cringe thread while I was furiously responding.

>trotsky in leather
couldn't believe it was real, everything he did was cringe

the irony in this is incredible

haute couture

>nothing to cringe about

Have you even seen that shirt??

Jesus christ I didn't even dress this poorly when I was 12

Nice

I wonder how does this guy dress himself. :^)

W..what the fuck is anal vore?

no way this is real
like normal vore, except doen with your anus, one would asume

yeah but w2c that sicc jacket?

fuck off Veeky Forums roastie this ain't for you

not bad just sad that the guy is a manlet

kys dont take pics of strangers like this.
simply shameful.

Yap :^)

>What a weird response
lmao Veeky Forums is just facebook at this point