Eye Colour

what are the most effay eye colours and are there clothing styles that compliment said eye colours?
pic related, what "-core" fits brown eyes

This is the most Veeky Forums

if that pic is you, you're really cute... do you have an instagram or something??

as for eye colors, it depends on the face/hair theyre paired with. if i had to answer, id say maybe dark eyes look really good with more natural styles and lighter eyes look good with sharp, professional styles?

>you're really cute
thank you mr.user, i do not have an instagram but i wish i did and have money to buy clothes and take poses, i have modeled for fashion students before and i really like modeling

by natural styles you mean maybe drapes, loose or like something like /comfy/?

ms. user actually lol. but yeah, thats actually really cool. you can help out art/fashion students and also do something you enjoy :)

yeah, i mean /comfy/... but more like just clothes with natural tones, like warm browns and tan colors. it actually has a lot more to do with your skin tone, though. not so much with your eye color.

>ms. user actually
oops sorry

and yeah i think it's great to go to a school based on all kinds of art and i always wanted to get a little closer to hte fashion industry by exploring fashion in digital art but the fact that some girls asked me if i can be their model and see how they do things was fun.
>it actually has a lot more to do with your skin tone, though. not so much with your eye color.
ohh ok, so what is suggested for pale skin like mine?

>yellow eyelashes

what?

Good European genetics there dude! Clearly the most Veeky Forums of eye colors

Gray?

I take it brown eyes aren't very effay? :(

Blue eyes are nigger tier. Green is the only acceptable eye colour.

This individual has a penis.

>tfw green eyes master race

That's a problem?

it really just depends on the person

also blue is the most liked color in the world so i don't see how you can claim to be Veeky Forums with the most popular color on your face

>POV

Can I be effay with black, soulless eyes?

Asian eyes aren't black tho. They're like dark chocolate.

not if you're a shit skin

they can look cool if you're not used to them though.

what eye color do i have fa?

this or even lighter blue is the best eye color, insane halo on anyone compared to brown/black eyes

green?

hazel

Rayte

Your eyes show psychotic behaviour. No joke. Probably just a lot of anxiety... Hopefully

what did you mean by this

how the fuck do you read psychopathy from someone's eyes?

My eyes are the only thing effay about me

sanpaku eyes or whatever its called
some weeb shit. dont worry its retarded

...i-i think brown eyes are pretty

I think youre wrong

What about these

Hello me

Was this taken with a phone? If so, I'm really impressed

This bitch looks like she was beat

who else here has birthmarks in their eyes???

sorry for the shitty photo originally, heres a much better one. shoulda uploaded this first lol. but i have this weird birthmark in my eye shaped like a heart. anyone else got any birthmarks?

nice pool

that's cute as fuck, user

thanks, I'm a life guard.

t'was taken with a phone

My brown eyes are so light and they're the least favorite thing about me.
I want glowing blue eyes like my gf.

i'm 5'9 with blue eyes
i would switch to brown eyes to be 6-6'3 though

I'm exactly 6'3 and am having a difficult time deciding whether I'd make the opposite trade

I thought it over.
I wouldn't take the trade.

My eyes are not effay at all.

In my opinion completely black eyes are pretty effay

does it really matter when coloured contacts exist?

That's like a manlet wearing pumps

Realised one of my light blue eyes has a speck of brown in
It looks like a freckle lol

My eyes are my only redeeming feature

Does anyone have that eye/hair colour meme chart?

thank you, user. had it since birth yet i only noticed it when i was around 12 when i was at a doctors appointment and my doctor said something about it.

what?

also nice trips
yes cute hair and eyes
actually i would love to get contacts desu, what colour should i get?
shush user look at that eye it's cute
9/10
that is a lie user

Yep because everyone who looks at you in those doesn't think to themselves 'oh those are pretty eyes'. They think 'how bad is their self esteem that they use those ridiculous contacts'

Green/hazel is the most Veeky Forums eye color, in my opinion. Green + either completely black hair or brown hair just looks perfect. Blue eyes and blonde hair is just a meme at this point.

so you think someone dying their hair a different color has low self esteem instead of just trying new things for fun?

No but hair dye is much more of a social norm if we're talking about natural colors. Now the ridiculous pinks, blues, and greens? Yes my thought is they have a very low self image and are forcing attention on themselves to make themselves feel better.

>shitty brown eyes incoming

Rate my sexy gaze boyos

hazel blue

Cursed with brown eyes

Fucking mobile always flipping my pics

Black hair and blue eyes are the nicest combination out there desu
t. blonde hair / blue eyes

you look like a lightbulb lmao

super cute if youre a grill, still kinda cute if youre a guy

looks like a heart

Easily the most Veeky Forums in the thread

This

Are you a girl or boy. Need to fap

>brown
absolutely lovely

lol, im a guy. it makes for a great pickup line with girls when i talk to them over snapchat or something. i tell them i have a heart in my eye, or they give me heart eyes, then they get confused. then i send them a pic and they screenshot it and are all "thats amazing omg!!" its quite hilarious most the time honestly.

I'm legal

Wipe that whore stamp off your eyelids.

I said boy or girl. Your age does not matter

Brow hair/ brown eyes goes with everything

I'm okay thanks though

Go vegan if you want blue eyes.

>the most liked
>not Veeky Forums
ok

My eyes change color though

get help

light brown > green > blue > dark brown

tfw dark brown

If you're actually one of those people who tries to convince themselves and others that their eyes change color with mood or some shit and you're not still in high school you need therapy.

Nonwhites leave this board

It's not with mood or any bullshit. I have pics where they're bright blue, pics where they're dark green, and pics where they're greyish.
It's mostly lightning and what I'm wearing I guess

Dark green eyes and brown eyes are clearly superior.

shush both of you brown eyes are lit
but slavs are white too user

I am white....

Your eyes are brown, therefore you have melanin in your bloodline. Stay away from my people.

Everyone has melanin you retard

albinos don't

thanx god i'm not a chink

U can keep ur women

As a person with shit vision let me warn you that it will take you a month or so before you even begin to get used to getting contacts in and out quickly and without turning your eyes red.

Also, close the sinkhole with the plug before you lean over it to take them out, otherwise they're going to go down the drain and even if one doesn't, you've now got to go get a replacement pair anyway.