ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5v6609igb14
rojaparfums.com/fragrance/51-pour-homme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want recs, provide as many criteria as possible: including sex, price range, seasons/weather, occasions, other frags/notes/accords you like/dislike, special conditions i.e. can easily be found in mall department stores, other ephemera i.e. personal style/aura you want to project, etc...

List your 3 most complimetned fragrances, faggots! These are mine (in no specific order):
1) Chanel Allure Homme sport Eau Extreme
2) Club de Nuit Intense Men (or Aventus for that matter)
3) D&G The One EdP

>Chanel Bleu
>Pasha de Cartier Edition Noire Sport
>Lacoste Essential Sport

1)carnal flower
2)chanel jersey
3)eau duell

1. Philosykos
2. Chergui
3. Songe d'un bois d'ete

Aventus
Burberry London
Uhhhhhh

Looking for Unisex or Unisex-masculine fragrance,
can pay up to 200$, something that smells good and maybe a little experimental/new/unusual.
My style is minimalistic but a little weird, the aura I want to project is not masculine but at the same time not soft at all.

>club de nuit intense man
>ADG profumo
>not sure, maybe eros

Most Acqua Di Parma frags are considered unisex.

My Body Kouros came today. Its the version with no lid to the bottle, just a sprayer. Is it supposed to spray so much? It looks like a large amount is coming out when I apply on my wrists

Some brands have powerful sprayers. See if you can do a half spray if you want to do less. I know Dior lets you do full and half sprays, not sure about YSL.

I've tested Cdnim today. The opening is synthetic and harsh as fuck but in 30 minutes it becomes indistinguishable from Aventus, it's amazing.

Hmm. A*Men Pure Malt maybe?

Burberry London
Puredistance M
CDG 2

Prada infusion iris cedre, or others from that series
Almost anything by Comme des Garçon
Le Labo Vetiver 46 or Santal 33

Funny, my older bottle with the cap has one of the lowest volume sprayers of my whole collection. It barely compresses 1/2" and goes *sprit* If it's now like a Kouros integrated sprayer, doing a 1/2 spray shouldn't be too hard.

1. Sauvage
2. Virgin Island Water
3. D&G The One EDP

Sauvage is far and away the most complimented scent I've ever worn. I don't even like it THAT much but it's insane how much attention it draws

20 m, looking for a fresh summer fragrance mostly for going out, price ideally not much more than 100$. I already have and like Spicebomb and YSL La Nuit if that helps.

Creed MI
Roja Enigma
Amouage Jubilation XV

1. Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme
2. Boss Bottled Intense EdP
3. Armani Emporio Diamonds

Why do women like aquatics so much?

Yep

Sauavge or ADG profumo. Or versace dylan blue

Cape heartache maybe? It's a strawberry bush in the woods

They make them wet

>Sauvage is far and away the most complimented scent I've ever worn. I don't even like it THAT much but it's insane how much attention it draws

I don't own it, but I love smelling it on other people. There's this fat ugly kid who wears this at uni, and even he pulls loads of compliments wearing sauvage. It's insane. Too bad it's getting kinda common now: everyone is wearing it/has smelled it at this point.

>CK One
>Byredo Bal d'Afrique
>Parfums de Nicolai L'eau Mixte

probably

Is Molecule 01 by Eccentric Molecules worth trying out?

Redpill me on Comme des Garçons

Just buy Iso E Super

Yeah but is it worth it at all?

Depends. Some people have olfactory blindness to ISO-E Super, they can't smell it at all. If you're one of them, there isn't much point.

I have maybe 5 samples and Amazigreen is the only one I can stand for a longer period of time

IDK, but it's so cheap that you might as well just buy some.

IMO, they make artsy, esoteric fragrances that are supposed to smell weird and different rather than good. Interesting, but I seldom have occasion to wear any of their frags.

>TFW trying spicebomb for the first time at Sephora

I thought it was like some kind of legendary risky frag, but it honestly just smells like cinnamon chewing gum. Am I missing something?

no its always been a mass pleaser

Maison Margiella Replica : By the Fireplace reporting in.

what are some good entry level perfumes for men?

Depends entirely on what you like and what you want to project. That's kind of like asking what are some good entry-level foods to eat?

when did you realize all perfume and cologne smells like shit

just now fuck

Goddammit. I need to stay out of these threads. People post some new niche house I wasn't aware of, I look up their frags, I get intrigued. I say I won't buy one, I don't want to buy one, maybe just try a sample, I tell myself. Then I buy a bottle. I can't help myself.

You guys are killing me here!

I want to project a 20 year old good looking and confident man. I like the earth, the forest, the smell of rain and misty mornings, watching anime and obscure taiwanese films.

squidward pour homme

An obscure one, but if I could afford it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

N-Cigale, Pin Mystique. Breathtaking and makes my heart skip a beat every goddamn time I break out my precious few drops of sample.

youtube.com/watch?v=5v6609igb14

where my niche boiz at?

Does this burn anyone else's throat/eyes? It DOES get compliments, but fuck if it isn't irritating as hell

Little disappointed in the grill. His other grills are much qter.

Love me some Jubilation XV, though. Fantastic stuff.

I find Kilian very overrated overalll. I've tried like 7 or 8 of their frags now, including Intoxicated and B2B, and nothing's really blown me away. For the prices they go for, they're really just not worth it in my opinion. I tried Straight to Heaven Extreme recently, it's supposed to have a double hit of vanilla, and I got no vanilla at all. No sweetness, just slightly citric wood and a ton of rum. Definitely not fake, since I got it from a very high-end department store and watched the girl pour it myself. I'd love a bottle of a Kilian frag, because their packaging is top-notch, but I just don't like their frags enough.

It's probably the yuzu. That shit is sharp as fuck.

Holy shit, is there a fragrance that changes faster and more drastically than this? It starts out concretely as a sweet, citrusy scent, then after a minute or two the citrus totally fucking drops and it becomes all vetiver that wasn't even there before.

that shits like 50% iso e super or something so it does fucky stuff

23 yo, male, looking for a fragance to impress birds

i realize i should have two, one for winter/night and one for summer/day

recommend me something popular, i'd buy a replica, and they only have most popular shit (one million, dior homme, very irresistible)

Invictus Aqua if you can find it or Dior Sauvage, though Dior is getting way too damn common, it's still super loved among girls.

Also, Versace Dylan Blue is super versatile, could easily be day or night and all seasons and it's a definite lady-pleaser, but pretty generic

This shit begins by smelling like a $30 Héritage clone before smelling like citrus for the next five hours or so.

Need some advice. I'm a 33 year old man. I'm single, live in the southeast US where it is constantly hot and extremely humid. I work indoors though. I'm trying to get away from using Walmart special frags like Curve and want to buy my first premium cologne. I have no idea what to get though. I have social anxiety pretty badly so going to Macy's and just hanging out at the perfume counter smelling all the different options is really out if the question. Was thinking about Chanel Bleu edp. Thoughts? Suggestions for something else in that price range? Any help is appreciated.

Make it the EdT and you'll be in good shape.

I prefer the eau tres fraiche version. Personally, I get headaches from this.

Which has better performance/sillage between Sauvage and Dylan Blue?

Both last a pretty long time, but Sauvage outdoes Dylan Blue slightly in the sillage department.

Club de nuit intense man

I thought edp was longer lasting?

They only have sauvage :(

Not that guy, but I have the EDP, and even it's gone pretty fast. Loses all the sweetness, citrus, and complexity, and becomes basically a powdery wood and incense skin scent after 30 minutes.

I do not recommend. Very disappointing fragrance IMO.

So I tried 5 samples

Patchouli Imperial: doesnt smell very good

Sadanne: A better version of Framboise Noire, although the top notes are nothing alike. raspberry champagne

Oudmazing: Amazing

Arso: it's alright I guess

Vikt: Probably not wearable but still very nice. Couldnt say what it smells like but as always it's a slumberhouse so it's a very niche and rich frag.

thoughts?

I'm hungry, it's raining, and I'd love to get my dick sucked right about now.

Where's the best place to wear Invictus Aqua? Seems too obnoxious for a lot of places, it's kind of worrying me.

I get a full work day out of Bleu EdT.

in a high school building

Pretty much this. It's a clubbing/high school frag.

Is college okay or nah?

I wouldn't. Especially since a lot of colleges don't want people wearing fragrances now since people get triggered by scents now, apparently. Something that loud probably isn't gonna go over too well.

Dior La Colle Noire
Dior Homme Sport 2014
Dior Homme Intense 2016(?Black collar)

Help me Veeky Forums

I am searching for the ultimate perfume according to a reflection of what I like the most so far.

Is there a perfume that includes, in that order of importance:

Sandalwood
Musk
Jasmine
Rose

And maybe a little leathery with a touch of vanilla (but this last part is optional).

What would you recommend.

Go on fragrantica, use the search by notes function. See if anything jumps out at you.

Vintage opium?
10/10 frag anyway

rojaparfums.com/fragrance/51-pour-homme

Start saving, my friend.

Nice advice. Thank you. Anything else that might go well with what I said or is that enough and more would be overdoing it?

make your own

Top 3 fragrances
Opium vintage
Dior hypnotic poison
Bulgari Jasmin Noir

Looking for a new scent. Nothing flowery like Very Irresistable.
I like deep, intense scents.
Was thinking about buying Shalimar by Guerlian. Does this scent make me smell old?

Yes. This coming from a young dude who wears Cuir de Russie.
Still, it's worth trying out the extrait on skin. The dry down is fantastically creamy and hug quality vanilla.

Still, I'm very skeptical of those singings praises of vintage, aged Shalimar like it's the literal perfume of the gods that intoxicate and daze those who catch a whiff of it. Maybe it's sour grapes. What I wouldn't do though, to be able to afford a decant or to try it once.

Yeah I went to the store yesterday and tried several fragrances.
I liked Dahlia by Givenchy and Shalimar the best (or going for Mon Jasmin Noir, but I hate being safe with perfumes).

So walked around with the Shalimar on my wrist and I began to doubt whether I could pull it off. But I think I'll buy a flask when I'm there again.

how do you clean atomizers?

You don't, you get a new one. Buy in bulk from ali baba or something

well fuck that, I just bought a couple samples and I wanna try and get more than 1 or two wearings out of ~1 ml so I can see if I like them

super new to this pls no bulli

If you can afford it, get the Infinitely better extrait concentration.

Will try to locate a vintage one.
Kind of feel that the current Shalimar doesn't reach full potential.

I live in a city with hig humidity and heat in general

i never used fragances what i can buy for a first timer.

So after some research, I narrowed the list to this candidates. Maybe I should get them all, but someone with any experience with any of these would mind giving me some advice?

Giordani Gold Man Oriflame for men
Les Aboslus d`Orient Santal Royal Collector Guerlain for women and men
Imperial Boadicea the Victorious for women and men
Rich Moments Together He Ricarda M. for men
Esencia pour Homme Loewe for men
Xeryus Givenchy for men
Knize Ten Golden Edition Knize for men

>I wish the guy asking other's opinions had included the name of the frag he's asking about in his post

ffffuck, fine. I'm going to return it, what should I get instead? Big fan of Acqua Di Gio and Versace Pour Homme.

Hey, if you enjoy it, keep it. Just wear it at home. Or when you're just going out and don't give a fuck. If you like it, don't return it, wear it for you. Just be aware that it's not something to wear in certain settings. I would never get rid of a frag that I like just because it's not terribly versatile, especially one that's discontinued.

I'll second treating atomizers like the disposable item they are, but if you insist, clean them with 99% isopropyl alcohol or 190 proof Everclear until you can't smell the old scent any more, which will probably never happen.

I've never heard of the college thing, every sorority girl on my campus walks around with some marshmallow sugar cookie smelling shit

It's not everywhere. Depends where you are. I'm in Toronto, and the other day, I went to go meet a friend of mine after her classes on campus, and there were signs up saying "fragrance free zone!". Got a couple of nasty looks because of my fragrance. Zero fucks given, but if I was a student there, probably I could've gotten in trouble if people reported me.

You gotta be in an area with a lot of tumblr snowflake types. Unfortunately, Toronto fits the bill these days.

Different user, but how are those cheap chinese "travalo" atomizers? My main concerns are that they could leak/have that fake plastic smell leech into the fragrance, are either of those issues?

that's odd, it doesn't really bother me if people want to identify as a hot dog or whatever but that's just pretty stupid unless someone in the class has genuine allergies

nobody's ever said anything to me and I just wear generic smelling dudebro stuff

I guess you're right. Even if I can't find any occassions to wear it, I bet I could sell it for an okay profit later if I don't use it much.

Wow, really? That's insane. What the hell is the world coming to? Did they have any reasons posted?