Can I look like Kanye?

Could a 6'2" white kid pull off Kanye's Combat Boot, Sweatpants, Tee Shirt ensemble

white people can't dress black, just like blacks can't dress white

so no

>white people can't dress black
yes
>just like blacks can't dress white
kek nice try at compensating, but no. every race can pull off white clothing.

>Could a 6'2"

too tall

you're a fucking idiot just wear what you want to wear

>kek

He's right tho
"White fashion" is the easiest, most approachable shit

whats the average height for male models?

6'0 to 6'1

try 5'11 to 6'1, 6'2 is considered pushing it

the main function of kanye's style is to make him appear less short. the look doesn't have much to offer past that.. if anything it's a bit silly. so considering that you're like 8 inches taller than him, there's no reason to wear something like this.

>every race can pull off white clothing
non-white detected

i was joking about kanye being a manlet. but yeah, 6'2 is definitely above average for a model or people in general. i'm 6'4 and it's awkward making things fit

Almost anyone can.

At least you're 6'4" though (provided you aren't fat)! That'll make it so much easier to become Chad

t. 6'2" guy working on becoming Chad

this pic sums up Veeky Forums perfectly lmao

except hes right, aside from prep

if you have to ask you clearly arent confident enough so no

what about skinhead/mod

Also classic menswear.

What do you call a nigger in a suit?

The defendant.

Kanye is Veeky Forums

It ez

nice fakes lmao

What is he compensating for ? He's not ugly, he probably has a big penis, but why is he so into fashion. Fashionable people always compensate for something

I've seen black skinhead and he looked fine. Just accept it everyone can dress like anything and still be able to find girls, that's all that matters

you on the left
/thread

I think he's like mentally retarded or something. Probably can't read

He's compensating for the fact that he's a largely uninteresting person with a library of music and a clothing line which he fronts all of his time into to prove that he's not just a cuck for Kim.