A/W 2017

Autumn Products will be available real soon here so what are you guys planning on going for? Undercover fanboy reporting in and im going for multiple pieces from the line. What pieces are you guys going for in A/W

that fit is fucking weird mate. what is up with he sweat pants skirt thing and then the fuckin hobo trash bag poncho with like rips and shit. would you seriously pay undercover prices for this kind of looking stuff??

I don't think he's actually going to buy everything in the picture. If you dress exactly like the pictures then you're pretty fucking dull

as far as outerwear goes Im interested in the leather funnel neck

Also this thread is open to discussion for more than just Undercover

really want a coat.

the backpacks are fucking gimmicky thoug

>giant poorly fitting trashbag coats
>random deepnedgy slogans all over
at least jun knows his audience

seems like theres quite a few nice knitwear pieces, and alot of outrageous shit as per usual with Jun. Not mad at the collection tho

no offense, but how new are you? sincere btw

I'm with you. The knitwear is on point but the edgy parkas are kinda tired at this point.

It's a lookbook photo, so it's not really styled as you might wear the pieces on a daily basis. That being said, while the color palette and materials are on point in that photo it does look pretty fucking hobo in a bad way, especially the top half.

Fuck, that jacket bangs. Just not ready to pay like $8000 for it or something like that.

Do people still buy undercover in 2017

why wouldnt they? great quality clothing, well established designer with a great body of work. Just cause its not all over Veeky Forums front page doesnt mean its not still great clothing

Jun is a hack

lmao not even worth arguing with you

70% of his stuff is shit. There's many more superior japanese designers than this hack

I dunno. I just see him as kinda washed up and out of ideas. His earlier collections were pretty groundbreaking. I think a lot of people here are too young to appreciate the fashion world around the turn of the century or even the mid 2000's. Collections, materials, looks, and ideas that seem commonplace or even played out now were novel then. Jun is certainly guilty of recycling his own ideas but the genesis was something iconic. Revisiting his earlier work, his strongest material still stands up even today, Small Parts, Arts & Crafts, But Beautiful, Guru Guru.

Dont forget Scab

Yeah, that's a good one too. I was just listing a few off the top of my head.

Earmuff maniac is better and jun is still a hack
Hes never been better than a 2nd or 3rd rate designer

to each his own opinion

Ita not an opinion jun has always been 2nd rate

You don't actually think he stands up to designers like helmut lang martin margiela rei, yohji, issey miyake, miuccia prada et al

Do you?

There's a huge difference between calling someone second-rate and calling them a hack. There are a bajillion designers out there and of course not all of them can be as talented or influential as the greats like Lang, Margiela, Rei, etc. That doesn't mean they're bad. It doesn't mean there is nothing to appreciate about their work. Writing off a designer completely is incredibly closed-minded and makes you sound like a pompous ass who hasn't actually taken the time to go beyond surface level fashion.

He hasnt released anything of note in almost a decade pretty sure that makes you a hack

Hack implies that someone's entire reputation is built on falsity, not that they are stagnant.

Youre arguing semantics at this point

Point is jun sucks and anyone considering purchasing stuff from the new collection is a tasteless faggot