Half-asian, large forehead, need new hairstyle

How the fuck do you cunts get your hairstyles? I don't know the shape of my face really, I don't know the shape of my skull, I don't know how much I should be spending on a good cut, I don't know what the fuck about fuck all and I am fuckin' pissed about it.'

Should I just walk into a nice barbershop and just say 'Do as you deem fit to do'?

Does anyone know a good barbershop in D.C. that doesn't just shave niggers' heads?

same as you, bro. I don't even try.

What kind of hair do you have user? Is your forehead as wide as your cheekbones or jaw?

Wider than both - according to my mother.

kind of like this but a little better idk

how the fuck do i try. what should i be considering?

/r/happas

why are you asking white men for advice

With a wide forehead, you dont need as much volume on the sides for it to look good, but for people like me with a narrow forehead, I need to make sure I have enough volume on the sides.

I cut my own hair, and I like to close crop it an inch or two above the ears, as it highlights your cheek bones

How do I deal with this giant cheekboned alien ass tiny headed no brow boned fucked up shit looking fiveheaded face

curtain your hair and sweep it forward a bit, part it middle offset so it adds enough volume to the side of your head to make it appear more rectangular

post a pic faget

I guess 90s retro is in

you can still do it in a non 90s way of you clean up the edges and back

any examples?

Like this, but with maybe a more centered part, like parted above the outer edge of your eye, and sweeping the hair forward and down, not up and back like most people do. Put in a little product so it doesn't look too clean.

Clean up around the ears and clipper the back where your skull begins to turn concave

because hes half white

Big bangs to cover your deformity

This is dumb, but how do you guys ask for a haircut? I've literally never said anything to a barber other than "just want it short, with a little longer on the top".

I cut my own, but the one time I showed pictures to the stylist she did a pretty good job, but we went to highschool together and are friends, so it wasn't awkward. Whenever I tried to describe what I wanted in terms of clipper lengths and top lengths in inches, I was largely ignored and the other stylists would do a shit job.

Half white doesn't make him white nor his facial parts.

I say specifically "trim the lower sides to around 1 cm, only cut the very ends of the hair on top with scissors and gradually even out the transition inbetween"
You learn your measurements by trial and error, no way around it. And most barbers like to hear atleast somewhat more specific requests instead of the usual "short on the side, long on top" because that's too general.