Big noses

Is it possible to have a big nose and still be fa

Most models always have perfect western noses

How can one be fa if one has a Big nose

is it flat and bulbous or is it long and thin? because big can be OK if it's long and thin depending of course

if you feel bad about your nose just look at pictures of abos for a few minutes

mine is long and thin but it gets a little bulbous at the tip

Are you a boy? Boys with big noses can be hot.

Are you girl? Get rhinoplasty unless it's like what user said.

Can't afford rhinoplasty? Gain confidence you insecure fuck it's probably not that bad.

Don't fear OP. Plenty of big-nosed effay types: Rick Owens, Adrian Brody, Jason Schwartzman

OK I HAVE THIS ISSUE ALSO

I'm a femanon with a long nose and dorsal hump and a mildly bulbous tip and it really bothers me, it is the one thing I am most self conscious about. I feel like changing that can make me 20x more attractive.

Of course

My bf has a nose like pic related but a tad smaller. Doesn't ruin his face at all. The key is confidence op. We're all gonna make it.

It depends on what you already look like.

I have known plenty of girls with "flaws" like that, and most of the time it adds character

My ex had a super crooked, asymmetrical nose with two different-sized nostrils, but yet I thought (and still think) she was the most beautiful girl in the world even though she hated it

Big and crooked works

big noses arent very effay but big lips are
i wish i had bigger lips

These are not big noses.

It's big from the side

long noses are hot

I really believe anyone can be fashionable, especially considering the really weird looking models that some designers hire. But I know it can seem like there is a very small bubble of "attractive features" and everyone outside of it is ugly or average, but I just want to say that I legitimately, not just to be accepting or whatever, think bigger noses are attractive. Much more so than smaller noses in fact

rate my nose

Yes

>western noses

wat

no I think only features that make your face more angular can be /fa, its also why fatties cannot be /fa

stay clear of /pol/ and you will be ok friend :^)

I have a telatively big nose and think it is a little Veeky Forums

I think shape and proportion are the relevant factors.