Black Jeans

Where can I get some good slim black jeans that don't stain clothing or catch a lot of dust? Of good/decent quality too.

Last pair I had were nudies but they stained clothing and recently blew out.

Any reputable brands you guys would recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

hm.com/us/product/47714?article=47714-B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new yorker

That's even shittier than Primark

never heard of them.

this is bad

Acne Stay Cashes are the best black jeans. Now they're made in Italy too.

I was planning on getting these but do they still release? Was hoping to catch em on sale if possible.

recently went to try on the new line of acne denim (made with japanese denim and made in italy) the fit was fucking atrocious (north stay black) quality felt very nice though.

they had some acne ace stay cash left and i decided to buy those instead

but the original stay cash line max/ace/thin/town are discontinued now and not sold at most acne store since they stopped producing them

Damn really? :( that sucks, seems like they're out of the option now.

Heard bad things on here about the new line. Any other jeans you'd recommend with a good fit?

a.p.c. pns are decent but fade after a while

APC petit standard washed black are great

they fade a bit but I like the it, they don't necessarily seem grey but more a less pitch black (as stupid as that sounds). The fit it great, i would recommend trying them on first tho as you'll need to size down 1 - 2 sizes. Also they'll need washing fairly regularly to keep them healthy, just wash them on a lower temp and they'll be fine

can get them for £70 - 120, definitely look around as sites like mr porter will charge £145 and you can get them new in other places for a lot less, and on ebay

Ah thats great. I'll definitely look into them, seeing as you're saying "£" do know any stores that stock them? Honestly have never seen where ApC is stocked.

Thanks alot though

H&M, Cheapmonday, Zara. Nobody gives a fuck about your fucking black jeans.

Just copped these today, super stoked with the fit

I have a pair of levi's in black and a pair of nudies in black. It's obvious which one is higher quality for people looking at my fit and myself who's wearing said fit.

i have 4 pair of cheap monday, good fit but fade

Damn who shat in your cornflakes.

Pretty sure OP asked something of better quality/fit for himself not for others retard.

They are too skinny and the low rise is atrocious. Skinny jeans are over.

Any recommendations for a roomier tapered fit?

kind of unrelated but what makes a pair of jeans good quality? is it mostly the fit? or does it have to do with material as well? what specific materials does a good pair of jeans use?

PNS has a mid rise

PS has low rise, which i agree is shit.

PNS has a roomy top block and a more tapered fit

if u want a straight leg fit go buy some fucking wranglers
all those thing should be considered in a good pai of jeans

i think material and construction is the most importaant since you can always get jeans tailored to your desired fit

i think the best combination of material should be about 96-98% cotton and 4-2% elastane

Don't forget to have LONG LEGS and a good photographer.

Rick Owens detroits

If you have long legs and a good photographer, then you can look amazing in a $9 jeans from forever 21

hm.com/us/product/47714?article=47714-B

OP here, thanks user , tried some on today, fit perfectly will deffo look into them

where can us /longleggers/ find 30x34-36 skinnies

I'm in L O N D O N so blessed with a bunch of stockists, you are too if you're also in london you just might not know it, house of frasier and havey nichols could do it for you. Also try your towns go to nice menswear kinda shop

how much did you have to fuck with your sizing?

naked and famous

Not that bad, 28 fit my waste snuh, I'm about a 29-30 in Acne

I think all April 77s are 34 long. They frequently have % off sales too

If you're on a budget, Muji makes decent jeans that are all 34ish long (at least the 30 waist seem to be about that long and the lengths are not labeled). Dickies makes some jeans that are 34 in every waist as well.

I'm not very familiar with higher end brands but I've now thrifted two pairs of nudie jeans that are 31x34 and 30x36 I believe and both fit me quite well.

Good luck user

N&F and most other raw denim brands have 34-36+ inseams

I have Hot Topic Rude never fade jeans. So far I like them, they're pretty good quality. They stay black and fit nicely. Good price too

I'm a manlet and the only place that sells jeans
sized 31/30 in this shit country is Jack&Jones. I won't complain though, their quality is pretty good and prices decent. Using their black jeans exclusively right now.

>manlet
>31" waist

lol how fat are you?

idk how much of a manlet he's but i'm 5'8" and have 29" waist and i'm about 140 lbs

>about 96-98% cotton and 4-2% elastane
that isn't even denim

ok have fun sweating your balls off in 100% cotton jeans

lmao

he's too fat to be caring about his jeans
i'm 5'6 with a 27-28" waist

>stretch denim isn't "real denim"
let me tip that fedora for you

Same. Also 5'6 at 27/28 Familia is just fat.

any advice on purchasing Acne jeans below retail? grailed has never come across as particularly appropriate, anyone have any other ideas?

On another note, why do all black jeans seem to have some polyester / spandex / nylon in them?

I want muh 100% pure organic cotton black jeans. Where can I find this? Money is no object.

Levis all the way

grail is your best bet

i have a pair of BNWT acne aces size 29 im trying to get rid of if you're interested

i've been looking for black pants that don't catch dust/lint for years.

>... that don't stain clothing...

?

a lot of raw denim transfers onto clothing, how do you not know this?

RAW DENIM EQUATES TO SUBOPTIMAL DENIM; OPTIMAL DENIM IS PARTIALLY SYNTHETIC, WATERRESISTANT, AND SLIGHTLY ELASTIC, AND OBVIOUSLY, IT HAS A PROPERLY FIXED DYE.

WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY, AND/OR PRODUCE, RAW DENIM IN THE TWENTYFIRST CENTURY?

because having a little stretch and give in them makes pants way more comfortable.
this is a fact

are the aces skinny?

I am size 29 waist, do you have any pictures?

naked and famous black power stretch are pretty based

Man, I was thinking the same thing, but I was afraid of posting it because I thought people would get pissy about it.

Brax or Alberto Jeans

if you're a skinny guy, aces are baggy below the knee. try sizing down on some petit standards instead

Cheap Monday >>>> Zara > H&M

yeah im very skinny, thanks for the advice

Yo let me tell you this if you got hard earned money user get you some good black jeans and some shitty black jeans.
Brands consisting of shitty
> levis
> h& m
> Zara
Then god tiers like
> Yves Saint Laurent
> acne studios
Personally I own about two shitty jeans and then 4 good black jeans for occasions alternating between YSL and acne
> ysl =300-800$
> acne 200$

Right now ysl and acne is both on sale at ssense
Recently purchased a pair of ysl for 579$ worth every penny.

Good luck

Hot Topic never fade skinny jeans

AG jeans are comfortable as fuck and they're color has kept pretty good for me. Pretty solid find for Nordstrom imo.

Super stretchy and they haven't noticeably faded in the few months that I've owned them

Diesel (the only thing they're good at making)

anyone know how unbranded denim is like?

Where are you from? Im czech and local nyker is total shit (vis. Black Squad etc.)

omg the nostalgia. i used to have a pair. quality is suprisingly alright.

how skinny do my legs have to be to wear those? and how much should i size up

Any acne "stay cash"/"stay black" jean

denim is supposed to be thick
enjoy your leggings

wranglers or 501s

Lol jeans are supposed to be tough not thin and stretchy ffs. Get some sweatpants.

>stretch denim = super skinny fit
stop posting any time; your IQ is below the threshold

What if *gasp* there is more than one kind of denim??!!?
No no no that's alright just forget I said anything. I wouldn't want to burden your mind with too much information.

>thinking being stretchy means sacrificing toughness
>talking about fucking clothes

You can't be this fucking stupid user. I hope you go around wearing metal plated armor and unironically thinking the fact that you can survive a hand grenade blast makes your clothing superior.

Literally the most autistic line of thinking I've ever heard.

naked and famous black power stretch in SSG are the best jeans i've owned in my life in terms of fit desu

second this but in SG instead of SSG

i want these exact same type of pants but have no clue w2c shit like this.

pls help

I have some decent quads and they're perfect. You shouldn't have to size up since they stretch pretty nicely

That guy is anorectic tier. Why do the pic slook good?

Photographer and/or long legs.

That guy is anorectic tier. Why do the pics look good?

Photographer and/or long legs.

Thanks. i was worried because one time i tried on skinnies at h&m and they were too tight and looked like leggings. they were two sizes up. i also have swole quads and calves

APC ps and pns have a 35.5 leg :)

need answers pls

its fine

that's literally why stretch denim became popular in the first place, especially for women. besides the whole athleisure thing.

Lol do you even realize how fucking sturdy an old pair of made in usa levis is compared to the stretchy trash sold today

are you even old enough to have experienced that? it's called planned obsolescence and you're falling for it

and yet you can find stretch denim in literally any cut and fit you want
shocking

when did i say you couldn't

it's not the fit that bothers me

>enjoy your leggings
that's where you said it
stop posting any time

Well, if you've never paid more than $40 for jeans, I suppose you wouldn't understand what quality clothing can actually provide.

Here's a hint: stiffness does not equate to quality. Actually the opposite. It means the cotton fibers have became rigid because they're shit quality. You buy a pair of jeans that can remain soft and stretchy, that means you've bought much higher quality clothing.

their lamps are alright too.

what's the difference between stay cash and stay black?