>be me
>get Veeky Forums
>not fit enough
>stress about not being fit enough, can't grow
>get Veeky Forums to help
>not effay enough
>stress about that
>don't leave the house anymore

When did you guys realize you had body dysmorphia?

when i dressed up in my sisters clohes at age 3 and told my grandpa i was a girl

Just a few weeks ago. If you want advice on how to fix it, leave your house and stop looking so much in the mirror for a few weeks. Force yourself to get out. You need to expand your comfort zone and get it in your head that you are obsessing over something that isn't a real issue. You are human, nobody is perfect and you are killing your mood by setting unrealistic standards for yourself.

My penis is vey weird looking and I think I may need surgery to get anywhere close to normal.

At least you aren't me.

lol you got a kink in your barn snake? hahaha

11 years ago, desu. Don't get Veeky Forums though get /thinspo/.

It's a combination of growing up fat...like, really fat, and bad/excessive masturbation habits.

Don't jack off kids.

you mean get /otter/

when i was like 9 and people teased me for my gyno

>grabbing your tshirt at the bottom when you ran during P.E. so the wind wouldn't create a cotton mold of your manboobs

Gyno at 9? Sounds like bullshit desu

it wasn't that bad, i was never obese, i just had man titties
ok, maybe 11.

9 was about when mine started. Lost a bunch of weight at 19, that's when I got the surgery.

High school was fucking miserable.

yeah i've been considering it. i've lost a lot of weight, around 35-40 pounds, from 205-~165, and the gyno still exists. i'm going to get down to 155 or 150 and if they're still bad ill probably get the surgery.

>get fit

>Everytime you fuck your gf she keeps telling you deeper

> Can't go any deeper

>Get swol

> Still can't get in her deeper can't compensate

>tfw this plus phimosis as a cherry on top

GET ME OUT OF HERE
GET ME OUT OF HERE
I WANT TO LEAVE THIS BODY
I WANT TO DIE

All that + acne scars + bacne + balding. Body dysmorphia is my profession

/thinspo/ will give you help with ottermode too my man.

fuck, I know that feel

Just stop using effay and Veeky Forums for a while. It makes emotionally weak people go crazy

>get Veeky Forums
>bitches start to notice me
>I heard one tell her friend she wanted to fuck me
>too autistic so handle all this attention
>stopped being Veeky Forums
>usual bitches still notice me but the other ones not anymore
>now I know how much potencial I have

Feels kinda good

It's true. Ever since I posted in an aesthetics thread and was cut down, I've been trying to come here less since I just think about it and get depressed. This used to be one of my favourite boards too.

how does not every person in the world have body dysmorphia? I use to just think I was a normal person seeking self improvement but Veeky Forums keeps telling me I'm mentally ill

is this guy arab

He must be. There are so few attractive arabs but when they do it right they REALLY do it right.

We make fun of trannies together now so its all good

palm strikes to the body and face helps for me

This. It's hard not to compare yourself to some "ideal" sometimes though because it feels like you're making excuses to not try harder. On the other hand you will never be "perfect", if you get to the point where you think you are reality will probably slap you that much harder down the line. Also the way you judge others you judge yourself and vice versa. So try to be accepting both of others AND yourself.
TL;DR: Take good care of yourself and let the rest be. You did your best. I love you just the way you are

rate my nose

it's wierd, i lost all my excess weight and some, but i still have that habit ingrained in me...shirt holders 4 life

>TFW nearly fucking 6'0 but one centimeter off

Holy shit, I didn't even have an issue until I came here, but now it's all I can think about.

>be me
>6'2"
>130 pounds
>realize I'm pretty fat
>mfw I realize I probably am developing anorexia
>mfw the denial is kicking in

>get fit
>get swol
...But sieg, you're neither of those things

Post pic

wtf user...this is too real. I need to save for surgery as it turns out i wasnt just fat i had gyno. fml

Unless you're a skelly like me

thats pretty low for 6'2, hope youre healthy

Suicidal thoughts for last 4 years, don't have any will to live, despise absolutely every part of my body
>Just fucking end this

dysphoria, bud

>so fat that normal sized tshirts and polos constantly shimmy up my torso
>have to readjust and pull tshirt/polo down several times a day
>tops are all weirdly stretched out at the bottom from all the frantic tugging to hide my gut
Junior high wasn't smooth sailing, lads

>be me
>get Veeky Forums
>get Veeky Forums
>notice that I have wide hips (bone)
>can't buy nice jeans that fit
>can't wear what I'd like
>can't look at myself in the mirror and not get depressed

I've never in my life noticed another mans hips why do I care so much about mines.
>atleas I'm not a manlet

>Be me
>good at soccer
>star training at 8 al through 18
>godly ass and legs
>nice abs, semi-decent arms
>discover Veeky Forums
>discover I'll never be Veeky Forums due to my massive legs and ass
>All the girls I've fucked were jealous of my ass
All these confusing feels.

>tfw 6' even
What if I'm off in my measurements?
What if I'm really a manlet?

>tfw not good at anything never have been good at anything

I looked at my profile for the first time in the mirror yesterday and I found out I have a weak slightly recessed chin too which didn't make things better

>whiles wearing clothing I look normal
>but they don't know about the lovehandles

If only my legs weren't wacky as fuck (muscular/pseudo-toned calves with jiggly thighs) so I could wear skinny jeans

>didn't tuck a dress shirt for years
>thought it downplayed how fat I was
>wore untucked shirt to my sisters wedding
>still looked like shit