Androgyny and nonconformism in fashion

Both male and female fashion nowadays seems to accentuate the long and slender. I love expressing myself through the things I wear, but I'm not exactly the classic shape (or character). For someone not interested in pretending to be tall/skinny or a gender stereotype, what do you guys think are some other directions to take modern fashion? I'd also love to get your advice on some fits I've been messing with, if you don't mind.
>pic related

>androgyny and nonconformism
Okay I guess I can get behind thi-
> not interested in pretending to be tall/skinny

GET OUT

lmaooo why everyone want short people to be naked

Why would we want to help give you a better chance of breeding

this is a weird thing to say unless you're a virgin, most of us are trying not to accidentally have kids

Look, if you want to dress well you've got to be skinny. If you want to dress really well you've got to be tall too. That's the he and the she of it, buddy

you're just being silly, girls always compliment my outfits and i've slept with some really attractive women. Can we talk about the actual clothes for a second? Or is Veeky Forums for insecure people who are just pretending to dress better, kinda like Veeky Forums?

but clothes are made for manlets?

Not him, but most girls(and boys too) don't know shit about fashion, they say you look good coz you're fit/. Also, if you wanna dress to attract girls just keep your chad look, it has worked so far. The guy above has broked it to you. To be really effay you have to be skinny and tall. You're not skinny but if you want you can fix it. You're not tall, well, just born again.
Source: another manlet.

Most people don't know shit about fashion, they would approve pretty much anything. To appear well dressed to 90% of them is ridiculously easy.

Also OP pic clearly proves that you have no clue what you're doing.

wear whatever you want if you like it, think it looks good, and get 'compliments'. but please don't pose for a pic like you did on the right.

What do you think is androgynous about what you just posted?

bump

do you even know what the term androgynous means in fashion? based on that pic I gotta ask

>asks for thoughts on fits
>posts the shittiest photos possible

nice one

It's like you wanted to become fit and once you achieved that you started wishing to become an effeminate fuccboi.

Anyways, as for your build and dressing accordingly, I assume you're average height (by US charts) and want to dress better. Well let's play dress up from bottom to the top. Since you skip leg day you can easily find a decent fitting pair of slim or tapered jeans/pants/chinos whatever fits your taste. Pick at least two pairs in each basic color (black/navy/grey/khaki). As for shoes go with whatever is "trendy" during the current season, you'll save yourself a bunch of time. Tops are all basic shirts in basic colors without any quirky or le random writings and graphics. Get some simple shirts too take note in how everything fit's, does it feel tight or loose and pick whatever is most comfortable for you.

When you got that down you'll figure out what fits and suits you best. It's really trial and error and you must be critical to yourself. Later on start experimenting and consider what kind of feel you wanna elicit (eg. gym rat - hoodies,sweatpants,trainers). The best way to dress is for your clothes to reflect your interests or personality and mixing it with what is appropriate in your current situation. For example you wont wear a suit and tie to gym wont you?

Idk why you had to spout out all that nonsensical "fashion prefers "X" and you gotta be "Y"" bullshit because unless you're aiming to become a designer for clothing or become a human mannequin those statements are completely irrelevant in your case. Consumer fashion is heavily dumbed down and clothes are made keeping in mind the local average measurements etc.

I really dislike the fact you made a separate thread for this instead of just reading the fucking sticky.

OP likes dicks in his butt

you look like every other no personality aus lad

op here, i'm disappointed in your insecure responses so i'm vacating this thread

keep thinking you're androgynous, chad

what shorts are those?

>> I want to be different and avoid being slim and long
>> I want to look short and fat

Kekamundo

>I assume you're average height
He is 5'4

I think they are from H&M