My new job requires me to own steeltoe boots, are there any Veeky Forums steeltoe boots?

My new job requires me to own steeltoe boots, are there any Veeky Forums steeltoe boots?

Other urls found in this thread:

drmartens.com/us/p/industrial-boots-industrial-waxy-icon-7b09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iron rangers

those arent steel toe

Danner, White's, Thorogood all make steel toe models. I have blundstones but wouldn't say they're Veeky Forums.

Boulet CSA Cowboy boots, what could be possibly more effay than looking like Yosemite Sam around site

Get fugus for that Rick-Raf combo

W2c hoodie?

NO.

"FUGU" IS AN ISRAELI COMPANY; ONE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THEM.

Kmart?

Says the dirty arab

?
I smell Jew...
Maybe it's you.

Isreal will always better than all Muslim countries.

BETTER AT DECEIT, GENOCIDE, OPPRESSION, AND GENERAL VILENESS? DEFINITELY YES.

Any old pair of quality leather steel toes look pretty good after they've been beat to shit for a while.

those are pretty dope, but if is right, then there are a no-no.

any alternative?

I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE AN ANTIZIONIST ALSO, "ORIGINAL POSTER", EVEN IF I DO NOT KNOW YOU.

be careful, is in my blood to purge jews but also muslims

:)

Muslims are just as bad as jews.

Without these problematic groups we would have world peace

why did this become an anti jew and anti muslim thread? I want to know which steel boots I have to buy so I look good while I stump muslim refugees.

OP here,
I think I might just go with Red Wings, thoughts?

be carreful if you order online, steeltoe boots can fit weird

muslim genocide when?

I might size down 1.5 sizes, I sized down for a regular pair of boots and even then I found I had too much room/movement in them.

I have military gerba boots and they look good, amazing quality and very comfortable. I got them at a used military clothing store so thats where i would look if i were you.

those are cool, are they actually any good?

Get a pair of Thorogood steel-toed wedges. They're non-slip, clean, & cheaper than many of the boots people are presenting here. My father wore them every day when fixing cars, and swore by em.

>are they actually any good

No.

I bought a pair last Christmas, and they were falling apart by February this year.

drmartens.com/us/p/industrial-boots-industrial-waxy-icon-7b09

Dr. Martens have awesome industrial boots! I have a pair and I love them for work!

Try Galls. They have some
great steel toe boots, oxfords
etc. Back when I was training
to become a police officer, you
have the mile in six min. I did
it in tactical boot I got from
them. Looks real sharp to. I
didn't complete academy.

My friend had ones that look like Converse.
I guess that's the effayest they can get.

Grinders Stag 2015 Matte Finish Mens Safety Steel Toe

Canadian parade boots are steel toe, iconic look, cheap, indestructible.

Take a paint thinner and a metal brush and give it the aged look. improvise with the instruments.

For reference, as I've owned several pairs of CSA/green flag boots, I've had to size down on all of them. Some a whole size, some even 1.5. My winter work boots could even have gone down by two, but I wear them with really thick wool socks.

This only seems to be an issue with traditional work boots. Some newer brands and companies that happen to have a pair or two of steel toed boots are often closer to your true size.

I have the moc toe thorogood in 6" so I don't have experience with the steel toe option but the leather is great, they are comfortable and look good. I would size down though.

I fucking love this trip

Right now?

its from lna dont ask how i know

damn shame, they look like they'd be really good as subtle cyberpunk inspo

You're the asshole that ruins
the safe days for everyone.
You're working Shit for brains!
Get something you won't
worry about or stay home.

You're the asshole
that ruins safe days
for everyone. Just