Why are white people so bad at cutting hair?

Why are white people so bad at cutting hair?

Because we have scientific achievements and societal progress to achieve.

this isn't even raceb8 it's a serious question

every time I go to a white guy he does a lazy half ass job and I just have to go home and fix it

Really?
Thanks I'll keep that in my mind

Best barber I ever had was a white guy in a large town/small city that had been cutting hair for 30 years. The man did fucking wonders with my mediocre hair. I miss that city.

I have a white hairdresser that does my hair way better than any run of the mill dominicans

Wew. Someone got hurt.

The fact that you said that to a joke nonsensically shows you're the one whos hurt here. Angry you didn't invent shit obongo?

Actually your "race" achievements is nothing more than you taking credit for people who were in the same damn culture significants as you. Remember race isn't a biological component to humanity since we're all the same species of human. No sub-humans categories for us. So to reiterate, stop trying to put yourself on a high horse cause you adhere to something that makes you feel special and then try and look down on others for it.

You're no different than entitled sjws and God forsaken tumblrinas. Grow the hell up or leave.

>being this buttblasted

It's not like each racial group lived in their own corners of the world for 1000's of years and evolved and adapted to different challenges and environments.

We are all the same!!!! You're literally no different from Australian aborigines user!!! We are all equal and the exact same!!! One race the human race!!! Peace out fellow anons!!! Love!

go to a black or Hispanic barber spot. They'll do it right.

made sure to use the reaction image with a black in it

>race isn't a biological component to humanity since we're all the same species of human
yeah, race isn't a biological component to cats either, since they're all felis catus, right??

Because luscious Caucasian hair is alot easier to work with than brittle ass black hair and requires less work

im assuming you're black? just go to a black barber who has experience cutting that kind of hair, you're less likely to be disappointing

as a black guy i have to say that all of the best hairdressers i've ever had cut my hair are white people. some black people can do it well, but when i see a white person walk into a barbershop owned by blacks, they never figure out how to cut a white guys hair properly.

Bald white guys have never fucked up my hair, I'd say they're right below black barbers

Why did you leave?

I was there for college. After I graduated, I moved for work.

why do you deny science?

Because white and black hair is completely different. If you think about a white barber cutting a black dudes hair it's going to be a HELL of a lot easier to cut (just because of the style) than a black dude cutting a white guys hair (because white guys have a more diverse style of haircuts available). You have to figure out how to cut certain styles of hair correctly because they can be cut "right".

15 years of experience of being a barber btw.

Have you ever registered a patent?

I'm white, and I once made the mistake of going to a black barbershop with mostly black clientele. I told the guy I wanted inch-and-a-half scissor-cut sides (among other things) and he spent the better part of an hour using a buzzer and a comb to shear them down half an inch at a time.

I live in a town with a very very small percentage of black population. I think i'm safe from a bad haircut.

I got to this old guy and he does it for $5. He gives a good Hitler youth haircut or just makes you look presentable.

lucio is the worst

Black hair and white hair isn't the same. The inability of a barber who cuts one time predominately to cut the other shouldn't be a mark against them.