A few people wanted things from the Vogue Archive. I have access but I cannot download full volumes...

A few people wanted things from the Vogue Archive. I have access but I cannot download full volumes. If anyone has any idea how to rip multiple images off ProQuest that'd be much appreciated. But for now, here's just a dump of some random stuff.

Anyone lurking?

Yes, loved this season from Jun.

meant to put in the post

Not only lurking but saving as well, Japanese fashion is gorgeous. Thanks a lot for this my m8.

If you got any requests, shoot em.

What's the problem with ProQuest precisely?

I need this in my life

thanks for the dump OP

It won't let me download the whole volume, only view individual pages/articles. Thus I have to download pages one by one.

Monitoring this thread Opie. anything on rei, yohji, and margiela is appreciated

Is there anything about 'De Stijl'?
Are there sewing patterns?

yes user

can you make zip file or something ?

Bump

great fucking content man

bump

Based OP! So great. I'd love stuff from the 60s primarily, and also the 70s.

Also requesting some Issey Miyake. And some YSL from the 60s.

requesting anything from popeye

Sewing patterns don't seem to be available. From what I see, Vogue did sell them, but they were not published inside the main magazine

I'll be dumping more later.

wrong thread m8

Trick is to use devtools in Chrome (f12, network, img tab, f5) to get a dump of all of the image URLs, then set your middle click button to double click (saves a lot of time), open ~40 pages at a time, and download them one by one to the same folder with gradually increasing page numbers. It's the efficiency that will make the monotonous task doable. I also have my back and forward buttons set as tab left and tab right, so that I can occasionally count page numbers and verify that I haven't missed a page

T. mag user

Not vogueanon, but can I ask you a question? I have scanned an article about boro from Vestoj #5. I have seperate .pdfs. Should I convert them to another file type? What editing program should I use?

I can't find very much to be honest besides articles. If you want those, I can post em.

Checked. Articles are fine.

Here's some favs.

Chanel was GOAT.

Different user here. Please link to this article I've been looking for one for one for my project for ages.

Will really appreciate it

I usually just scan as jpgs since Veeky Forums supports them. There are websites that can extract images from a pdf and let you download zips with individual image files (or you can do that yourself if you have adobe writer) for free, recommend you go that route

Forgive me for posting these images, Vogueanon.

How much dpi? I used 600, but I had to convert it from .pdf to .jpg through GIMP. I suppose that influences the quality.