nicekicks.com/adidas-returning-campus-later-month/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeezys.

Pretty happy with my münchens.

Stan Smith “Slim” are one of my grails

sambas are nice

Busenitz Samba editions

Superstar 2 is the best shoe adidas has ever put out

It always cracks me up when the underage kids on Veeky Forums go on about how it's a girl shoe or how they hate the shelltoe

Call me a hypebeast all you want but I put these on and fell in love :'(

your filename literally says it's a women shoe

they really are some basic bitch shoes though...

- Busenitz Pro
- Handball Spezial
- SL 72'
- Gazelle
-

Campus 80

i've yet to see someone else with them.

favorite cleats.

Raf Simons x Adidas Response 2 from aw13

those are fucking hot

Last year i got my og gazelles and i still love them, they're bretty beaten up right now and i want other pair of gazelles, even if they're not the og's (sucks that i can't get the same ones any more), or some campus, they look cool as well.
Also, i live in a place were no one wears anything good (or even hyped, never saw anyone with roshes), so i think i'm the only one that has these in here.

Dragon

Hamburg cream for men, white stans for women

OG Gazelle's are so goddamn comfy.
Here in Europe every major city is flooded with them though.

I absolutely hate that hamburg sole, makes the shoe instantly edgy highschool kid core

The best.
Classic, versatile and not overly popular.

disgusting

Deal with it, boost is life.

They really are. I get compliments on them here and there. Over the years the suede has gotten scuffed up a bit but they look even better.
Definitely recommend if you can get a hold of them when they return for a limited time.

nicekicks.com/adidas-returning-campus-later-month/

I hate how people convince themselves they like a shoes just because they're broke. I hate the new Veeky Forums and it shows in this thread.

Only decent pair in this thread so far

You need to go back.

Out of all the pairs in this thread, you pick these? You have some really shit taste, guy.

Noci lows have to be the nicest techwear sneaker out there.

I like the pattern, sorry.

>brokeboi larping on anonymous image board
post something that shows you're mot just a loser faggot. My watch is worth more than your mom's car

>I hate how people like classic casual shoes instead of the new adidas tubular instinct BOOST primeknit space ultra 2.0 X Pharell Williams shoes I spent my whole Mcdonalds salary on

Dude. My mom drives a Lexus. You want to walk that shit talking back now?

Hypebeasts will hate.

rekt

>all of these posts
>0 Qasa posts

I'm disappointed in you Veeky Forums. not just the best adidas butone of the best sneakers of all time

>goes with literally nothing except black leggings
>best ever

Its a work of art. Stan Smiths are versatile af but that doesn't mean shit

not him, but he's right you know

I like Yohji too and I've been looking to get a pair of these but although I have a lot of gyak, acg and y3, I have maybe one fit they'd be good with.
I have Yohji stuff that's super impractical but I wear it fairly often because it at least goes well with shit

adidas thread and no one mentions dragons

There are literally billionaires out there who wear regular adidas sneakers.
Not every fit calls for zanottis or geobaskets

Field niggers will hate.

These babies. My crown jewels.

Adidas heels by Jeremy Scott 2014. Bought the very last pair available with the help of a friend from India because adidas doesn't have an international store.

Probably also the reason why I never noticed these shoes, they were never sold in my country, and if it wasn't for the movie Suicide Squad I would have never known about these beauties (even though Harley Quinn's shoes remained elusive; but better than nothing I suppose.)

He said this board, I think you're reaching now friend.

yeah those are pretty bitchin'

you're overextending hard buddy

you're not funny and that wasn't my point. embarrassing

I have been searching for this for the longest time (blue version). Adidas Hamburg are just amazing shoes overall.

So true kek

about to cop these superstar boosts - coming from size 10.5 chucks, should i order 11?

pic related

>that boost tumor on the medial side
Don't.

Okay, my favorite basic Adidas shoes are the Gazelles (probably in the off white colorway) or Ultra Boosts

My favorite collab they have ever done is probably the Mastodon. Just a gorgeous shoe, imo

would be better without shell toe

Cheer up man.

any other suggestions for similarly styled shoes to converse or superstars that will be reasonably comfortable? i'm not a fan of the super futuristic looking stuff

There's the Inikis I guess. Hard to cop in a good size/colorway though and it kind of has that future look with that profile.

only girls wear these in my country

so like a smooth rubber toe? or no toe cap, just more cracked leather?

He's absolutely right though, boost shoes and the like look like shit

again not my point moron, I know boost look like shit

destroyed

>adidas generals go back at least to a year ago when Adi was hype as fuck
>the new Veeky Forums

you're such an inbred fucktard

a year ago is new you newfag

The fucking toe box really is horrible though

>i must not lose

thoughts on these? should i get these or the eqt adv version

Have normies given up on campus 80s yet ? They're cool as fuck but i should wait for the cooldown period

>if you don't say that they are clean af you are wrong
(i hate the stan smith, but this is the GOAT)

these are better

i have these. They're fucking comfy

It's gonna be these if I decide to get them instead of MMM

Fight me Veeky Forumsggots

where can i find these in the us?

I've had these for about a year and a half and they're still my favorite Adidas shoe I've ever owned. I wish Adidas still made these because I can't stand the new patterns. The midsole desperately needs to be cleaned but I haven't been wearing them as much lately so I've never gotten around to it.

These are beautiful, might get a pair to replace my gross old Busenitz.

hahahaha

everything rick touches turns to gold

>I have no reading comprehension

model? id? sauce? i need it

I like these a decent amount

had the chance to cop for $40 and passed, still regret it

superior version coming through

You're living in the us, everything that everyone has to import, you can just drive 15 mins to get. it's literally everywhere

deal with it