also

hypebeast.com/2017/6/uniqlo-2017-fall-winter-lifewear-collection

Things are getting pretty modern, I quite like it

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/au/store/men-blocktech-smooth-fleece-jacket-1723590040.html
uniqlo.com/us/en/product/men-dry-stretch-kando-pants-182671.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic was a bad example, perhaps

Some of these outfits are utterly retarded. But if I squint, I can see things that might be good.

nah, the items look good but whoever arranged outfits fucked up

pic related is probably the best one, that jacket/vest combo is killer

this is probably the best one
honestly this is still too basic. I get that that's the idea, but would it really hurt them to at least put a few patterns in there?

This is solid

damn!!!!!!!!

any news on uinqlo u collection or JWxUniqlo collab ?

garbage

now stop shilling this brand

There's a homeless guy who hangs around my local McDonalds and he looks like he wears 20 shirts at a time. You can see the jawbreaker treering shit on his sleeves from all the layers.

I guess he's a model now.

AHAHAHA what is this JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI is this what one hundred and five IQ looks like?

I don't know how to feel about Uniqlo. I like that their stuff's cheap with good quality, but I feel that their quality varies a hell of a lot. Like I copped the Uniqlo U bomber from last year and that thing is solid as fuck, but I don't really feel the same about their mainline parkas or shirts.

I really like the layering used in these, though the down jacket feels a bit much on the second one. I don't understand how to layer properly when I go to do it, but I feel like I could do it on someone else. I might have to pick up that fleece (the red-orange thing) from the first image.

t. Bourgeoisie that looks down on affordable clothing that looks good

>Things are getting pretty modern, I quite like it

Sneaky Japs.

Hahaha
Oh man

>implying he's a bourgeoisie and not some designer dickrider who spends all his part time retail wage on rick owens raf simons

>le bourgeoisie boogeyman
He is right
It's either some nigger living above his means or some newmoney pleb

don't laugh so hard bro, your snapback is falling : (

Uniqlo has always been 'modern'

I'm not convinced about the quality, their cotton pills rather easily, otherwise they have a strong tendency towards gross synthetic fabrics.
I suppose it's what you get for buying cheap.
Is their denim still decent?

it's everything theyve done before now accumulated into one season except it's not projected on cheery millennials on a white background

>more padded bullshit
>duffle coat
>fleece jacket
>long coats
>tech jackets

>wow

ye uniqlo denim is still decent, I buy denim from them and socks as well, not much else tho

Is Uniqlo's ultra light down jacket any good?

The down's pretty light and the one I have is packable, super practical. Looks fugly but functional, the poly probably helps keep body heat. Got it as a gift but orherwise wouldnt have bothered really

>Looks fugly
Does it? The design is pretty minimalistic

It's fucking summer dude, fuck off with this shit

>tfw no uniqlo model gf

It's high noon

Uniqlo is nice for basics but I find that there is some lack of creativity, It's like they didn't find there own style yet

that's because it's made to mix with the rest of your wardrobe or look neutral if that's your goal

>>Bourgeoisie
>didn't greentext before using "t."

Perhaps you should follow your idols' lead and induce famine on yourself

how i see it he did it right, isn't T. supposed to mean "regards," ? it would make more sense to not have it in greentext

do you apes understand the purpose of greentext
its a quote feature
when using it you should be quoting someone, usually the person you are replying to

who died and made you meme master?

lol at projecting this bad. and pushing the classes you dont like onto me just because i hurt your uniqlo loving feelings? you dont know anything about me at all.

i have some uniqlo just because its shilled all the time
and lol at raf simons rick owens

Truth is, there's some really bad design here and conceptually some looks are simply braindead. I don't understand how looks that shitty make it past so many people who should be sufficiently knowledgeable to point out that it just ain't good.

uniqlo.com/au/store/men-blocktech-smooth-fleece-jacket-1723590040.html
Is this the fleece used in that picture?

Would these be good suit pants? Making a casual outfit/suit for a wedding. I'm gonna dress casually and not wear a tux because I'm not important there.

uniqlo.com/us/en/product/men-dry-stretch-kando-pants-182671.html

Just look at the clothes goddammit and stop rejecting us

Tuxedos aren't really ceremonial clothing in that way but unfortunately I see your point...
If everyone but the groomsmen are not wearing a tuxedo then you're actually drawing attention to yourself.
If it's that casual you can probably wear just about anything you like.

>basics
>b-but lack of creativity

That's what basics is supposed to be about. It's you who's supposed to be creative

It's 7pm

Lmao, Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>lack of creativity
>It's like they didn't find there own style yet
jesus christ you are one dumb motherfucker aren't you

I like uniqlo but there shit is never it fucking stock. It's like they don't want me to buy from them

Also apparently if they bring back something after awhile the quality always drops significantly

sergio leone-core

you seem smart too

>i have some uniqlo just because its shilled all the time

So if i came up to you every day and told you that you should put a dick in your ass, you would eventually concede?

came to this thread exclusively to post what you had posted

Haha funny guy. Bet you felt real proud of this one when you pressed the submit button.

I've only been exposed to uniqlo through Veeky Forums, if I buy something from there then, I'd trace it back to Veeky Forums's free marketing for them since this is the only place I've been exposed to the brand on.

don't give me those feels, user

Girls look good even just wearing stuff from Uniqlo.

Uniqlo's main line focuses on being time pieces. Although I've been seeing Uniqlo following some trends recently.

>Truth is, there's some really bad design here and conceptually some looks are simply braindead. I don't understand how looks that shitty make it past so many people who should be sufficiently knowledgeable to point out that it just ain't good.

said the anonymous literally who shitposting on the fashion sub-board of a Pangean Wickerbasket Making Symposium

>I need to look like an oven mitt to feel cool

Uniqlo is the shit for people who aren't memes

Is that a skirt?

I'll be impressed if Uniqlo makes a skirt for men.

>stumble on some graphic t-shirts I actually like
>all by the same designer
>usually feel like t-shirts are just a canvas for the stupid design on it
>the graphics look like they were designed to make a good looking shirt
>from last season
>Out Of Stock
>grand total of 10 stores in bongland, all out of stock
>will probably never own any of them
>know I can only blame myself for discovering them too late

how can I numb the pain lads?

>stop rejecting us
yeah we should accept hijab + explosive belt

what shirts?

So your argument is that I'm anonymous and on this board? Real good, fucking christ...
If having one single reasonable argument against what I think would be hitting the nail on the head, then you just threw the hammer right out of the window

the UT Futura X Uniqlo lot from March

i imagine it will be like most Uniqlo U drops where it isn't that interesting generally but there are a handful of basic items that look good considering the price

w2c shoes like these

dr martens derbies

as someone who works for UQ corporate

ding ding ding you got it pal

ive been looking for a plain mustard sweater for fucking years.

tysm uniqlo.

You sound like a flustered autistic

You sound like it's your first time on Veeky Forums and youre throwing your arsenal of memes and trendy insults you learned yesterday on me

Woah fuck

ID on pants and red coat?