What are the best ways to improve my facial aesthetics? I've been mewing for 3 months but I feel like it's a meme

What are the best ways to improve my facial aesthetics? I've been mewing for 3 months but I feel like it's a meme
>Inb4 takes a while to see results

Jaw position matters. If you're under 20 than you're still growing and also you should lose weight. There are some neck exercises to help too but until there is weight loss it doesn't matter

I'm 186 cm and 64kg do I need to lose it or am I ok?

wtf is mewing

I had an underbite when I was a kid and then I got this thing called a herbst device put in my mouth that expanded my palate and moved my lower jaw forward so now I have a stronger jaw. Maybe you could look into that. It's a hell of a lot of metal in your mouth though

shit I meant overbite

I have a secret formula of supplements for my face, it really tightens the skin, especially along the jawline and under the chin. I always had a fat face, even being underweight, and now it's a lot better.

Mewing is a good exercise anyway.

I need what your taking bud

Send me some of that sweet etherum and we can talk.

Yo tell us faggot
I have the same problem

Pls gib

See :^)

Lmao just tell us you greedy fuck

At least post some pics

Hey, I have expensive hobbies :^)
Not lookmaxxing right now, I'm quite bloated. You also have to consider that I have a weakish chin and a pretty shitty jawline, and so far I'm quite happy with the results (started less than 2 months ago, you have to wait a bit for the first results). Someone with better bones could probably do better I guess.

Depends on what your problems are.

Depending on what it is, Le Fort 1/2, Lateral Canthopexy + Orbital Rim Implants, MAYBE a rhinoplasty will suffice for most in terms of surgery.

Losing fat is another.

It can get pretty crazy. I weigh 140 at 6'3" but I still have quite a bit of fat. But no human being in their right mind would cut down at this weight unless they were hobbits. So if you're like that, gain some muscle, then cut down to a lower bf% and reveal some more of your face and chin/jaw definition.

You'd be surprised how far you can get by just normally taking care of yourself and maybe lowering your standards and having some confidence will do for you. It's all subjective of course. If Nick Bateman did that, he'd still be slaying top girls. If the elephant man did some deadlifts and drank water and moisturized, he'd still be fucked. But chances are you aren't.

Mewing prob only works if you're young. Even if it does when you're older, it'll take a long fucking time. Assuming it works. But it should bring up any double chin, and will prevent mouth breathing (which over years CAN fuck your shit up)

Someone help me I've had bags under my eyes for years now even though I get enough sleep

Someone explain what the fuck mewing is?

Does my tongue have to be "widened" (stick to the top) or pointed with force?

Already checked that thread btw

Both

idk about the bags ur pretty though

Lmao you have some of the most bagless eyes ive seen in my life

I'm Bags are usually caused by:
Age (not your case)
Lack of hydration (maybe)
Lack of sleep (not your case)
Various diseases (not your case)
Low bone support in under orbital area (and that's your case, I think).
Try using your fingers to ''push your face down'', pressing wth them a couple centimetres under your eyes in a downward direction. If your face appears to be ''melting'', aka you don't see much bone, you just found the cause. It can be resolved by weming (I have the same problem, got a bit better but I'm 20 and probably too old for miracles), stop mouth breathing (especially at night), surgical orbital implants or fillers. Improving your complexion (which doesn't mean roasting in the sun) and keeping them hydrated will also surely help.

Having good genetics.

I am just kidding, you are very handsome guy, don't change a thing. I love you.

There's one thing that trumps all of this bullshit.

Lose weight. The less fat you have, the more pronounced your jaw muscles will be.

1. Lose fat build muscle
2. Vitamin K2
3. Proper tongue posture+ mewing
4. Chew mastic gum
Worked for me

Or just inject tren and test.

what do you take to mew?

Just read the thread

I've been mewing for one week. Did it worked?

How to check if you have a good jawline if you're fat ?
Currently losing weight.

How fucked I am?

You look better than you think you do.

You can't.

looks Veeky Forums just get rid of that shiba inu tail in your head.

Pretty good mate, my chin doesnt reach the bottom of my lips

describe neck exercises plox

mirin' eyebrows bro
lol

How old were you? Is there still hope for a 19 year old with overview?

low body fat dude, doesnt have to be crazy but i went from no jawline to, although not chizzled, still a jawline in about 3 months

also cold showers tighten skin

*Overbite

Everybody talks about wanting a chiseled jawline, but I can't help but feel mine is a little TOO BIG... am I imagining? If not, what could I do?

you're that kid who lost weight, right?
20 years ago we'd all be telling you to fuck off
these days that weird foreign looks is in. I don't like it but I acknowledge it.
people will call you "unconventionally attractive" by which they mean "ugly by most standards but skinny and gaunt enough to look more interesting than repulsive"

Yeah haha that's me.

Thanks for the heads up btw, what don't you personally like about that look? I'm interested desu

I like traditionally attractive (think the guy who plays Captain America). I don't get the Ssense model look but I understand it's in ascendance

can i see a front view? you have very strong features- egyptian god tier,

Totally understandable. Somethings just don't click for me either desu.

Here you go.

Be gentle....

good looking dude, great skin and chin

i highly suggest getting a buzzcut and wearing more black

Thanks

I'll definitely consider your tips (especially the wearing black thing, I'm really big on more neutral colors). Are there any alternatives to straight up buzzing though? I used to buzz before recently and I got a little tired of it, hence this mess.

At least you aren't as bad as me user

you're wearing a bape hoodie so I'd say eye bags are the least of your problems senpai

Maybe it's the angle or a bad hair day but it's styled poorly. You could definitely pull off something shorter which would mean low maintenance.

Why don't some people do this naturally?

Both prolly I had just woken up in the purple shirt pic

my sides are on the moon

Is it that bad?

whats up with that hairline

Angle, it's not actually rounded off. I have a fringe, so it covers part of my hairline, depending on which side it's brushed to.

How bad do I have it? I'm planning on buying Minodoxil to stop looking too boyish.

KEK HIGHSCHOOLER SPOTTED MODS

ur hot

nigga you chopped your profile
get the fuck out of here

How do you mean?
What exactly do you think I did lol?

own it dude

look like moonman my dude.

Bone structure?

I AM Moonman lad

How fucked am I?

Really? Well thanks f4m, made my day

Damn you have a recessed chin, I have one female friend who also has this, but I think on females it doesn't look so bad. She freaked out cause she didn't knew it but she doesn't care and live with it.

que onda, jeff?

your face isnt perfect your profile is 10/10, seriously.

>Strong brow ridge
>Strong chin
>Strong ramus
Why are you here? You should be slaying pussu. Just one question (please answer) do you have your tongue pressed against the roof of yout mouth?

Thanks! I realize my face itself is much more feminine than my frame, makes me look a little weird lol.

It's hard to know with these things, I guess I have been putting myself out there that much really, but who knows?

And nah I dont think I was during the pic, or really at any time previous to it, but I'm starting to! Seems like a fun exercise.

Haven't**

you look like a gay bruno mars

is there a video link

Why is this whole board so obsessed about jawline? also Veeky Forums and who ever.

pic related is a study for the german playboy what woman like on men.

a edgy chin comes on point 12 with 12,7 %
and nothing about jawline.

bruno mars looks like a gay bruno mars this kid just looks like a faggot

You aren't
Mew, stand up straight, and lose weight

Also look up facial exercises to make jawline sharper or w/e

>search ask jeeves
>ask jeeves "what are good neck exercises for my neck to look good?" (Don't forget it has to be a question cause you gotta ask Jeeves)
>jeeves replies
Not doing ur homework for ya bud

Is it semen

i hate you pretentious cucks

It is not, but it's still quite easy to find

what the fuck is mewing?

Capture Mew over and over with the Saffron City trainer fly glitch.

Just google it you retard, you absolute cretin

What if I like men

Robbie Rotten?

your gonial angle is kinda high so evn if you lose weight you won't have a ~90 degree jaw.

Still mew tho it helps. Also chew a lot more than you do. Mastic gum if you can find it