Not owning ETH

>Not owning ETH

What are you, a fucking idiot?

My holdings are up +$250, kek

I have like 25 ETH. It's cute but your meme software distribution platform is going to be marred by speculators making shitty hello world programs to control a greater stake of the contract space.

Errr....ok...

why should i own eth?

Because it just raised a $130 million investment fund.

A fund that will be spent on expanding the utility and size of the ethereum network and related applications.

The price of Ethereum is about to rise explosively over the next few months

You ETH scammers only come out of the woodwork when your shitcoin is getting pumped but mysteriously disappear when the eth creators are dumping ETH for bitcoin.

Don't be fooled folks, bitcoin is the only crypto

>he missed the train

don't worry dude, you can still buy DAO tokens.

Ummm excuse me sirs. Can you please direct me to the Etherium shill thread? Thank you very much.

If it were a scam, there would be nonstop shilling no matter what, like trumpcoin

It is non-stop shilling kek. So you're saying its a scam then?

Huh? Eth is shilled here 10x more than Trump ever was.

Not all people want to get rich quick. Some just want to slave away as wageslaves. More power to them. I bought my ETH and BTC early and now I'm happy NEET camper. Oh well, not all can make financially sound decisions. Such is life.

Bitcoin is the only real crypto. Thats why I have40k riding the bitcoin train.

$130 million is absolutely nothing in financial world.

Holy shit it's actually above $12. I should sell some of the ETH I bought at $11.90 a couple months ago.

Its probably the most money ever spent on developing a blockchain.

Even bitcoin can't compete

LISK > Ethereum

Ethereum is banned in most countries
Lisk being bought by multiple banks.

LISK's development team are unknown pajeets, LISK has had to face massive ridicule for being a giant scam with no substance and just a shitty hurried Ethereum clone.

Why the fuck are you talking out your ass? Banned in most countries? That's Bitcoin sadly. Governments if anything are experimenting with Ethereum, the bank shit is an Ethereum point. You're all over the place mate, you don't know what you're talking about.

Lisk devteam are the most respected within the crypto fintech community.
Main reason why Vitalik sold 25% of his ETH and bought into Lisk.

Ethereum is banned as an illegal project for criminals in most countries as a tool for drugs exploitation.

Sell bitcoin ethereum and go for LISK

Lisk- just makes sense

what's this haircut called?

his face and hair are moving in opposite directions it looks photoshopped and is fucking with my stoned ass

The Two Layered Ikea Bowl
You get a deep and a shallow Ikea Bowl.
First put the Deep on on your head and cut around it.
Take the bowl off.
Then put the shallow one on and cut the fringe and a layer around the head according to it.
Take off bowl off.

Congratulations, now you're ready to make a cryptocoin too.

Rofl 9/10 would kek again

Insulting people and making them feel small in order to get them to buy is just one of the predatory tactics used in particular by etherm shills. This is why I consider etherm shills to be of the lowest tier of shill, on a level with nigerian 419ers. Beware. Do what believe what scammers tell you. They are not looking out for you, they are looking out for themselves.

I heard the exact same thing back in January :)

Sure thing bud, Ethereum is all just a joke.

Strangely people were shilling when it was at .50, now it's around 13~14.
But yeah, there's nothing in it. Nothing to gain. All just worthless shilling.

Ethereums going back to the moon gentlemen

I BOUGHT 50 OF THEM!!
At how much should I sell?

Never, bruv.
You're in to SPEND them, once there are things to spend them on