How do I dress to attract a qt trap girlfriend?

How do I dress to attract a qt trap girlfriend?

Dress like Daddy

>girlfriend

Like a mentally ill faggot which will probably kill himself at 27
Or like a cringy anime character
Also, >girlfriend

WHY IS THAT PICTURE SO ATTRACTIVE

Can someone post inspo of that style irl?

Sweet I already dress like that TRAP TRAIN HERE I FUCKING CUM

t. socially inept autists

dated/banged a pretty hot trap for about 6 months in my late teens.

So did some of my friends.

We all dressed like normies.

I now hate traps lmao so whatever

normalfags, please leave

just dress like a normie but you have to be very alpha and confident and dominant

I always have bad prejudice against people who post animes. It's like you have weird disgusting illegal fetishes and you might kidnap and weirdly molest someone

>dated/banged a pretty hot trap for about 6 months in my late teens.
Gibe fucking storytime, now

same

how can i become a trap

be white or east asian
>tfw pajeet
>tfw will never be trap

im white but over 6' tall so i feel u

scruffy but cute

leather jackets, patches, long hair, etc

>people who don't like men dressing as girls are the autists here, not the other way arround
Calling someone a normalfag in fa is kinda ironix you know.

>good ass
>almost no leg/body hair
but
>6'5"
>torso is a fucking rectangle
>facial hair gets to "shitty degenerate sophomore" level stubble in a day or two
I want to die

ewww wtf
at least shave or sth

By being exactly 77.9% gay, im not kidding i did the calculations

I've had two qt traps at once and I learner it's not about how you dress, but how you treat them.

act nice to begin with, then when they start getting attached to you, break them down and remind them that nobody will ever love them because they are just sexual objects in every males eyes. then when they are broken down and feel blessed to have your attention, they will do anything to make sure you stay with them. once you reach this level, find yourself another qt trap and repeat the process. continue until you have as many qt traps as you want.

I'd just like to clarify that while this sounds like a joke, it's not. trannies are desperate for love and cling onto anybody who shows them affection because they know that most people just want to fuck them and never speak again.

also, don't be indian. money also helps, even if you just spend a little on them to draw them in in the beginning then cut them off. you don't even have to be a 10 for any of this to work. so long as you aren't too fat and have decent hygeine even a 2 could succeed.