Going back if you could, how would you have made your prom more Veeky Forumsable?

Going back if you could, how would you have made your prom more Veeky Forumsable?

Would have been better if I went, had friends to go with, and a date.

Would have went home and fuck the prom queen.

by not going there and going to see a play with my gf and fuck her brains out later that night instead.
oh wait that's what I did.

didnt go but still fucked

>going to prom
What are you a fucking child?

By not going. I didn't have a date and going without one was pretty embarrassing.

>being too ashamed to be seen with your girlfriend by your peers

>sacrificing your time to rejoin a mass of slippery adolescents you've spent 3-4 years with rather that taking to opportunity to go enjoy yourself with a loved one

I would've drank more milk and stretched the years before. And lifted. Other than that, I think I did pretty good, considering I was in high school.
>inb4 meme boots
>inb4 shitskin manlet
oh, and I would've worn a vest underneath. or at least suspenders.

yea its a mall tier watch. but a movado in highschool? When those shitty spray painted yellow micheal kor watches were in fashion? I deserve some recognition

>ashamed
nigga I'm proud as fuck to be seen with her

>this is considered an appropriate prom look in america

yeah i would have my sleeves shorter and i would have used actual shoes with laces

otherwise it was alright although the suit was really slim

It looks like a standard 2000s fit suit. Quite a boxy shape with somewhat overly padded shoulders, even too wide for him, I think. The pants are also a straight-cut, with very little in the way of taper. I don't mind the idea of a dark shirt and a light tie, but the tie and shirt contrasts don't work for him here, maybe if the tie was less gleaming white, and narrower. Although not necessary, there is also the lack of a pocket square. What is necessary for these clothes is dress shoes or boots, and the ones present here are quite ill-coordinating.

Did normal people really have that many other options (affordable), before the slim fit trend became big enough by the tail end of the decade?

Mostly OK, in my opinion. The suit is a bit padded like mentioned, but with dress shoes and a narrower tie, as well as buttoning your jacket, it would have looked quite well-dressed. A white shirt would be most commonly seen as an improvement, though I think there is room for darker dress shirts, myself.

because slim fit makes normal looking people look ebtter. only fat idiots are the ones complaining.

Done lol

Would've went to the thrift store.

same at least I looked pretty good senior year junior year I just rented but it was more fun

I'm not american I wish we did this stupid stuff

also my mum didnt let me wear my new Burberry
Prorsum coat pic related

only regret was not going full bolo tie

I would have spent some money on tailoring my suit properly

This.

Implying I went to prom.
Implying I ever went on dates when I was a teenager.
Implying I gave a shit about anything but skateboarding and playing guitar.
Implying I wasn't a complete and fucking loser in high school.

The me of today is a complete and polar opposite of the me of high school. Granted, it's been almost 10 years since I graduated.

People actually do this, unironically?
Like, I get doing it ironically to seem contrarian or funny, but unironically? Why? Why put yourself though that embarrassment?

>shitty quartz fashion-watch
>deserves recognition

user, pls. It's exactly as bad either way.