Mens boots

Post em

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/2415526-Military-Bundeswehr-Pilotenstiefel
revzilla.com/motorcycle/rokker-classic-racer-boots
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

copped these. stiff sole so still a little uncomfortable, they look great though.

Looking for an alternative to these
G Star tanker boots

Any ideas?

Was thinking these, or sticking with icons in white

Where the fuck do I cop something as sleek as these. Nothing seems to be similar from what Ive seen

Bought pic related as a starter. Regretting it as they are cheap and wearing quickly. Any suggestions for a better plain black boot?

Black timbs

Looking to cop this as my first pair of boots i like the combat style, i've looked at some military surplus stores in the area and they all have crazy 10 eye boots that are not my thing, but i might save for a pair of solovairs.

what do you think about this cross between converse and docs?

my crush

>made in China with edgy crawling-in-my-skin print for 500€
I really apreciate Vetements for making idiots overpay for edgy trash.

CLEAR THE ROOM, MOTHERFUCKERS
BUNNY BOOTS ARE COMING IN FOR A LANDING

I love my bunny boots

Size M7 and all my other shoes are 10 wide

Have any fit pics? I've been debating getting them for snowy weather at college but I'm worried I'm too thin to pull off how fucking bulbous they are

literally converse boots

kek

At what point is it too hot for bunny boots?

Like over 30F, seriously

>I really apreciate Vetements for making idiots overpay for edgy trash.
>posts a pair of gold lettering shoes

not sure if srs?

Which season are these?

Palladium x Alpha Industries, got them January 2016

What'd they run you?

I forget, I think like $80

>mens boot thread
>no real boots
?????
pic related: Real Boots

Real cocksucking boots
People were those to say "i suck cock"

Anyone know what kind of boot these are?

i saw them on a TheBay model while looking for pants and want a pair, but have no clue what to search for.

Moc toe

Thank you so much!

Hey guys, I'm interested in a pair of white Palladiums, wondering if anyone has experience in washing them? I have a feeling they're gonna look like shit after a few months.

own two pairs. wear a lot.
desu never washed. looks ok.
they wear much better than converse for me

Pilotenstiefel

these are made by fucking bata?? they look interesting, i didn't even know they existed

>implying

does somebody know where to get, combat boots like with 10 or 12 eyes, but instead of black just plain white, not faggy shit like those bunny boots, some real shit, nice white springerstiefel

w2c pants?

Saw them on Amazon friend. Giorgio Brutini Men's 66014.

what does Veeky Forums think of cowboy boots?

Only real men wear cowboy boots

looks gay

grailed.com/listings/2415526-Military-Bundeswehr-Pilotenstiefel

Sorry to shill, but I've got pilotenstiefel up for sale if anyone is interested.

what boots to wear w/ a field jacket w.o looking like a school shooter?

just embrace it user

but it's so cringey user

revzilla.com/motorcycle/rokker-classic-racer-boots
I'm after a new pair of motorcycle boots and have been thinking of buying these in dark brown. The only issue is I really, really don't like the top three speed hooks. Would a cobbler be able to remove the hooks and replace them with regular eyes?

gas bob cargo graphite, bought them on zalando

Just dropping by to remind that all Asian Docs are trash that won't last you even a full year without getting fucked up and having to be taken to a cobbler

Pic is my pair of 1490s, 2-3 stitches and patches per shoe to keep open cracks from getting worse

w2c boots

My first Red Wings. Wanted Beckmann or Iron Rangers but I figured Classic Round Toe would be better for a first timer.

>cut
>those
>pants

>but it's so cringey user

only if you're fat and autistic

thanks man
Bundeswehr Pilotenstiefel, have to buy them off german ebay/army surplus or catch the occasional grailed posting

absolutely terrible cop

dude get over it, docs are the same price as a pair of nikes, if they last a year or two of heavy wear youre doing ok

Eww

Name on these ?

Daily reminder to buy Solovair instead.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my pair was bought last October, and the first crack opened up behind the toecap in February. Second one came March. And the two new ones came both in April.

id on these? or similar

i actually really like the way these look. DM's look so different on different ppl's feet/wear pattern. I guess all boots do you just see more Docs.

Rick or Rick imitator

Those are a size large my dude

I copped a pair like those and ive been getting compliments like a madman

geobaskets

Just got these

Fucking hell I hate this meme

I'm all in for the "vintage"-look people strive towards, but I would have liked to get it without having to get them repaired for ACTUAL HOLES IN THE LEATHER. After just months of wear, that is. This was a brand new pair, not a thrift-shop find that has been passed around for years.

But Docs are just too good looking for me throw these away. Would a pair of greasy-leather 11i-Solovairs in black (140€) be a decent replacement in the future? If they last even a tad longer, that is. I do oil and polish my boots regularly.

Gay as fuck

thinking of buying these. I really like the moctoe look but i cant decide if i want the 8 inch shown or the 6 inch.

6 inch is 70 bucks less in my country too

round laces good call
6in no contest

I'm looking for a casual shoe I can wear in most situations that isn't a sneaker. Should I get these chukka boots? They also come I all black.

>Not buying the for life's
Fucking poorfags

like these a lot better
gross

And these are my work boots.

I have and they ain't bad. Navy colorway is a bit harder to work into fits, but I have a jacket they go well with

am i autistic or do these look sick as fuck

A bit of both

Yes I've posted this photo in other threads I'm sorry : (

hey! do you have an IG? I was hoping to add you to a discord. contact me @alber.t if you do!

>buying docs
>calling others poor
my sides dear lord
the for lifes look like shit by the way

w2c those boots
nice fit

Love this shit, got 3 pairs, canvas, leather and warm waterproof, no need for anything else.
Thats the point dude.

cop or not for casual/jeans?

just got these. quality is superb

god no

>Would a cobbler be able to remove the hooks and replace them with regular eyes?
Yes

no love for Tony Lama?

This has to be bait

Reddit the shoe

is your first name ronald, and do you wear a red nose daily?

fuck no

Better than all these fag boots in this thread

They're durable as fuck, I just went to work in them and not a scratch

Looking to get a pair of Chelsea boots, anyone have any experience with Oro LA?

www.orolosangeles.com/collections/shoes

What does Veeky Forums think of the Polo Ranger Boots? I have the bottom left, top right, and the heather gray ones, but I hardly ever wear them. Thinking I may get rid of them. Are they considered Veeky Forums?

Would be okay without the retard strap

Fucking retarded

those look gay as fuck
These would be better without that strap

Only cop ever for SLPcore