What headphones won't make me look like an autist in public? These don't look too bad, Sony MDR1A

What headphones won't make me look like an autist in public? These don't look too bad, Sony MDR1A.

Any other good options?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/ca/shop/product/MNHF2AM/A/apple-earpods-with-remote-and-mic?afid=p238|syzDP6mS6-dm_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_142913545083_&cid=aos-CA-kwgo-pla-cth--slid--product-MNHF2AM/A-CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in ears m8

>caring about just aesthetics and not focusing on sound quality

Ath MSR7s are a good choice. They look pretty similar to the sony set, except they have a nearly full metal build. opted for them instead of the MDR1A cuz I heard they have a more neutral sound, tho the sonys are apparently more comfy.

You got it.

Can't, even with daily cleaning they always get filthy.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Probably Beats.

We audiophile autists will scorn and laugh at you, but that's a fact you'll have to live with.

I would rec momentums, but they seem really fucking expensive now. M50s are a /g/ staple. ES7's are also good and smaller. HD25-ii if you can find them used. B+O and a few other speaker manufacturers make nice sleek headphones, some of which are reasonably well received, but I've never tried them.

Can I get some advice from some audophile autists about headphones? I listen to music for a couple of hours a day and my Klipsch r6s are starting to die on me. I'd prefer in ears and to spend less than 400 if possible. But I would really like to have a high quality pair of headphones since music takes up so much of time on a daily basis.

Imo wearing any over ear headphones in public looks autistic. The autistic kids at my high school wore them constantly. I think it only works if you're already attractive, otherwise you look actually disabled.

not an total audophile, but id suggest googling some headphones and narrowing it down based on looks. though ive personally had good experience with akg
(also dont worry about spending more than 400, the day you spend more than 400 dollars on some headphones is the day its time to kill yourself)

you dont like music very much do you

I feel like this is only true if you live in a small town where people primarily drive around to get places.

I don't listen to flacs, if that's what you're asking.
Yeah I might be biased, I dunno.

You look pretty silly walking around with a pair of full-size cans. I own a pair of portables, but I only pull them out when I can find a place to sit down.

I have a decent setup at home but I use some iems outside, I'm not an autist, I'm not going to walk around with full sized headphones (mainly due to confort), and most on ear headphones arent that much better than some okay iems for the same price

Can anyone recommend some decent budget headphones that aren't hideous and provide at least some level of noise cancellation? It's not that I don't have the money to buy something more expensive, it's just that I don't get much of a chance to listen to music. God bless.

I mean I want headphones that sound great hence the budget. Also, I use in ears so looks don't really matter seeing as no one can really see them.

Nice. I'll have to drop by a B&O store and try those out.

I have a pair of on-ear momentums and they're pretty decent for public wear. I rarely walk around with them on though, mostly just on public transit or when I'm studying or something.

Yeah I agree, portables look a lot better.

I have a harman kardon pair that I picked up at an airport and they are such a great "accessory" even though the sound quality is mediocre but fine if you're just streaming from Apple Music. I've had the cable replaced twice but they still look great

I think DT 1770 Pros are absolutely incredibly good looking. What are some other Veeky Forums headphones?

If you wear over ears you look autistic
But these and shut up apple.com/ca/shop/product/MNHF2AM/A/apple-earpods-with-remote-and-mic?afid=p238|syzDP6mS6-dm_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_142913545083_&cid=aos-CA-kwgo-pla-cth--slid--product-MNHF2AM/A-CA
/thread

The GOAT

go in ear mate.

these sound p. good

IEMs are simply the best choice for public. The Final Audio Design IEMs can be pretty effay while retaining good quality.

They have different IEMs for different purposes though so I suggest digging in a little bit.

>The Final Audio Design
i will just go with beats thank you