Tfw you're a millionaire and no one knows because you wear basketball shorts, hanes vneck shirts from a multipack...

>tfw you're a millionaire and no one knows because you wear basketball shorts, hanes vneck shirts from a multipack, and walmart flip flops

funny how the more money you have the greedier you get

good, save money, live better

>funny how you're an office worker and people think you're a millionaire because you wear a suit and a watch and you have leather shoes

Works both ways really. On the upside it's cheap to look expensive now that people are obsessed with what used to be mall trash.

Not saying it as a fedoracore tipper either, don't wear suits everywhere. The point is you dress up just a bit, you dress conservatively, and people start treating you completely differently.

Living better comes from the spending of the money you fucking tard. You can't take it with you. Holy shit the delusion.

He was calling me a shill by using walmart's advertising slogan

>dads rich af
>doesnt care for money
>spends it all on me

He just wants you to be happy like he wasn't. Its too late for him.

Better make that poor fucker proud

how do i know you are american

I'm Peruvian you cunt. And also half Korean. Also, I should have elaborated, spending money in away that is conducive to making those around you happy.

>You can't take it with you.

This is the philosophy of greedy Bady Boomers that don't know their kids will never fall backwards into money like they did.
What your wealth is for is to be a rock for your dynasty to be built on.

eg. Instead of being too broke for kids until they're 35 your children get to start when they're 21.
Instead of sending their kids to public school your kids get to send theirs to private school.

How would anything great ever have been accomplished if each generation sought to bankrupt themselves and use up every resource for the sake of hedonism?

>half peruvian half korean

yikes! atleast you're rich user

this

>friends with several millionaires
>they're all chronically depressed
>I'm becoming pretty damn wealthy myself
>also chronically depressed

the only thing money did for me was make it so I could seclude myself from the world

How do I get rich like you bros

Underrated

What do you look like when you're half Peruvian and half Korean? Also on which side are you Peruvian/Korean?

Why are you on a fashion board

>you're a millionaire and no one knows

best thing in the whole world.
if people know you're rich they'd treat you much differently and that's not a good thing.

also, send me money plox.

you can always tell how rich someone is by their shoes

I always get the impression a lot of Veeky Forums is young hs kids whose parents spend way too much money on them

seems like im not the only one who wandered over from /pol/
man has a point though