The women and children were locked in the church and the village was looted. The men were led to six barns and sheds...

>The women and children were locked in the church and the village was looted. The men were led to six barns and sheds, where machine guns were already in place.

According to a survivor's account, the SS men then began shooting, aiming for their legs. When victims were unable to move, the Nazis covered them with fuel and set the barns on fire. Only six men managed to escape. One of them was later seen walking down a road and was shot dead. In all, 190 Frenchmen died.

Okay, there's french resistance here and you fucking hate them.

>The SS men next proceeded to the church and placed an incendiary device beside it. When it was ignited, women and children tried to escape through the doors and windows, only to be met with machine-gun fire.

Fucking why? Where there accounts of women serving in the french resistance? Were the men outside not aware that women and children were in the church and they just blew it up on accident?

This is embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Frankfurt_am_Main_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Würzburg_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hildesheim_in_World_War_II
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftangriff_auf_Magdeburg_am_16._Januar_1945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because Germans are cockroaches

Horrible shit happens in wars, all sides do the worst shit imaginable.

Humans are scum.

Dropping a 2 ton napalm bomb into a weapons factory isn't the same thing as gathering women and children into a church and lighting it on fire.

>Humans are scum.

*Germans are scum

fix'd

>Waffen-SS aren't humans
Fix'd

Wehrmacht master race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht

"Anti-partisan operation" is codeword for murdering the rebels' families and torching their hometown.

Everyone did and still does that when reporters aren't around, don't fool yourself.

I don't the the difference to Brits burning down whole cities, destroying both incredible historical values (Wuerzburg, Hildesheim Nuremberg, Dresden) and human lifes (Pforzheim 18,000, Dresden 20,000).
It were mostly women and children because the men were at the front.

yeah, 'weapon factory'
you know that history is written by the winners. The Allies told their peoples that they attacked military targets, when only aiming for the inner cities in the last months of the war.

The culprits were French themselves (Alsatians) :>)

shouldn't have declared war on Germany

>Fucking why

>Germans

where's Bismarck?

Bismarck tried keeping shit together
>COMPROMISE COMPROMISE COMPROMISE
Is Bissy's foreign policy in general.

that's how the nazis worked
if you killed one of them, they would raid a village known to harbor resistance fighters and kill dozens to pass a message

at least the world teached the german subhumans a lesson, by not asking for reparations of war, let them go free and several decades later giving them complete power to rule the european union as they see fit... that will sure show them they can't do what they always want to!

it was only a joke. the only bad person in the picture it Wilhelm II

are naziboos this ignorant and blind? because certainly can be this stupid...

>inb4 it was all a conspiracy and the nazis were the good guys that even paid the jews to stay in their resorts with tennis courts, theatres, swimming pools, etc

Germany only wanted its share as one of the Great Powers, but England said 'no'. England opressing the whole world, Africa, India, Belgium killing 10 millions in the Kongo, Italy annecting Libya and Ethiopia. But the bad Germans, that starved to death because the US couldn't manage their economy, only tried to get what belonged to them.
The longer I think about it, the more absurd it seems to me that everybody thinks this is Nazi propaganda.
I think if you just can't imagine how something could ever have worked in the past, it's sign that you've been brainwashed

>you know that history is written by the winners.

conspiracies go to

Proof?

so didn't the Allies bomb from January to May 1945 the then undestroyed medieval cities of Magdeburg, Nuremburg, Wuerzburg, Dresden, Potsdam, Hildesheim, Freiburg, Chemnitz and many others?
What other purpose was there than take revenge and take every possible historical place from the Germans to identify with?
In the example of Wuerzburg you see how a bombed city was much more difficult to conquer.
Stop being so brainwashed, the Allies weren't the 'good guys'

>conspiracy

I know, Veeky Forums isn't just /pol/ with dates, but this doesn't mean, every critical thought should be banned

Dresden was a war crime
The Allies were still the good guys

checkm8 wehrboos

I don't get it why Dresden is always so stressed. Every German city was destroyed, you can count the examples on one hand. Brits and Frogs just shouldn't have get involved in affairs that were none of their business.

Perhaps because a precidence had been set nearly 5 years earlier by the German bombing of London.

the Allies bombed first, look it up. Besides that, they declared war without being attacked. Russia invaded Poland, too. Nobody declared war on them. Where's the logic in that?
The Brits destroyed centuries of history when Germany was already beat, like Potsdam in late April 1945. I don't get how one can be so brainwashed to still think this is fair in some way.

Historically Dresden was considered a city of great culture; it was considered a stopping point in the Grand Tour etc.

But nothing compared to Nuremberg, which was called 'the German Pompeji', because it was conserved almost perfectly, and it was one of the main metropoles in the middle ages.
But Wuerzburg, Hildesheim (oldes romanian church), Cologne are similarily painful losses. And not only to germany, but to the whole world. It's childish to think 'that's what you get'. It's like the IS bombing away Roman temples, it's just senseless destruction.

>Stop being so brainwashed, the Allies weren't the 'good guys'
this board is mostly used by europeans so we now better than to split the world in good guys vs bad guys
while i have little knowledge about what you claim to be atrocious and vile acts of violence, i couldn't care less about some rocks put together if we're talking about preserving human lives and in case you didn't know, both sides used fortress to place all kinds of defensive weaponry (specially AA guns) so throwing rocks from your room's window might end up with your windows being shattered in the end and there will be no one to blame but your stupid ass.

also, germans don't identify with anything - they're godless thugs who live to kill and destroy so if they want something to identify with they have the mighty barbarian hordes to praise and imitate

>the Allies bombed first
Bombing as in striking industrial targets (in the daytime) with an attempt to limit collateral damage or bombing indiscriminately into civilian areas in attempt to lower the morale of the people living there?

Because if it is the second one, I am afraid you are incorrect. Germany definetly introduced that one to the world

what kind of childish view is that? Did you even read my post? The Germans weren't the ones declaring the war and Russia took Poland and Finland without anybody complaining.
And it's really emberassing that you as a Veeky Forumstorian cling to propaganda pics to Germans as barbarians. Germany brought the most profound artists and thinkers to the world.

I may give you that, but still the Brits declared the war on Germany. The Germans didn't have any other way to get to them, they didn't do it in France. Actually, I don't say the Germans were the good guys. But destroying dozens of cities in the last three months of the war was just another thing then a few bombs on London.

I don't understand your argument. Dresden is pointed out because the loss of a perceived cultural hub made its comparative lack of military value more noteworthy.

No, Wuezburg and Hildesheim are not on the same level as Dresden. Cologne had fuck all people killed compared to Dresden's thousands. It's not hard to figure out why it is often singled out.

Germans invaded Poland dude, get over it you stupid apologist

>No, Wuezburg and Hildesheim are not on the same level as Dresden.
What? I recommend read a bit on this topic. I know that this is not widely known, but in most cases only the inner city was destroyed and Harris admitted that it was their main goal, military targets only being a bonus.
And, as I said, Nuremberg is the most severe loss in this series.

>Germans invaded Poland dude, get over it you stupid apologist
Concerning French and Brits how? They conquered the whole world only because they were powerful enough. If they weren't weakend by the war, they would still run Africa like a slavehouse

>The Germans weren't the ones declaring the war
really? so staging attacks (debatable) to attack czechoslovakia and ""free"" the german people to unite them under one reich is somehow acceptable and shouldn't be considered an act of aggression?

and germans are portraited as barbarians because that's what they really are - since the dawn of time, since the tribal wars they have been plundering, raping and trying their best to conquer all europe; the difference between them and the rest of the europe is that the rest evolved and matured past the barbarian point while germany (and his fuckbuddy austria) are still the same fucking assholes who thrive on other nations deprival (which is happening right now with their surplus hoarding)

so excuse me if i misjudged the european dindus but have no more patient for those bloodthirsty warmongering scum

>Germany brought the most profound artists and thinkers to the world.
nah... i give you schopenhauer and a dozen more or so

I hope you are kidding. This is second world war propaganda that is just not true. Every European nation had its share in atrocities. Belgium Kongo 10 Million deaths, Americans wiping out one Indian tribe after another. Germany came late to the nations and the other nations didn't want them to take place, that's the whole story.
The Germans gave the world Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Schopenhauer, Kant, Goethe, and many more.

besides, this hordes-thing applies much more to the Russian tribes. And who again allied with them in the second world war, after they invaded Poland, which is such a bad thing in your opinion?

...except Nuremberg was also a centre of military production. Making it a legitimate target. Whereas Dresden was not. Do you have autism?

>Concerning French and Brits how? They conquered the whole world only because they were powerful enough. If they weren't weakend by the war, they would still run Africa like a slavehouse

Are you stupid? Britain repeatedly said to Hitler hey, don't invade Poland. Hitler invaded Poland. Britain said, well, we must declare war, because you invaded Poland. Britain did not invade Poland. Germany did. Germany was the aggressor in World War 2.

>European nation
>Americans

Uh, boy, do I have something to tell you pal

>Whereas Dresden was not
but i was (a legitimate target)

when the old town was destroyed in january 1945 it was the only target. It was almost perfectly hit, no military target was destroyed and Harris celebrated the 'perfect example of area destruction'. The same goes for all bombings in the last months, only the inner cities.

> Britain repeatedly said to Hitler hey, don't invade Poland
So Britain has the right to allwo paople to invade or not? Britain invaded everything ad lib

Americans count at least as Western nation.

I disagree, and I think the moral question is also about what was targeted in the city (it's fairly often claimed that industrial areas in Dresden were not). But it obviously has a clear difference in military value to Nuremberg.

>So Britain has the right to allwo paople to invade or not?
lol okay
No, you're right, Germany should have been allowed to indiscriminately invade whoever it wanted

>bombing indiscriminately into civilian areas in attempt to lower the morale of the people living there?

Such as?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blitz

Here some examples of cities that were destroyed in the last months, only hitting the historical center. (Earlies attacks may also be in the article)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Frankfurt_am_Main_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Würzburg_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hildesheim_in_World_War_II
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luftangriff_auf_Magdeburg_am_16._Januar_1945

in the pic you see the destrucion in Nuremberg, clearly they hit the old town very accurately
(1/2)

(2/2)

>since the tribal wars they have been plundering, raping and trying their best to conquer all europe

stop posting always the same retarded drivel
this is supposed to be a history board

>losing a fighter and an ace for every 15-20 anglos dead

What a horrible kamikaze strategy.

as I said, and nobody seems to notice, the Russians invaded Poland as well, making them the Allies of Britain

The Germans missed a military target in London IIRC, and the Allies naturally assumed this was a calculated attack, and responded by targeting German civilians too.

Then the tit-for-tat escalated.

it was okay in the hot phase of the war. But I don't understand why it isn't clear to everybody that the destruction of the historical centers in the last months was an act of revenge. They wanted to take from the Germans every possibility to identify as a nation again, and Nuremberg was the 'most German of all cities', as Hitler said.

Allied flyer from 1943 (when Allied bombing still was not that devastating)
Notice how proud they were that they surpassed the German bombing by a lot.

>waaaah our enemy is beating us too hard

What happened with realpolitik and blut und eisen?
Yeah, they had a bigger stick, and you took it up the ass.
That tends to happen in war.

And no, you don't get to bring the moral argument, when Germany was using forced slave labor and confiscated property of jews, homosexuals, gypsies, mentally ill, throwing them to work in mines.

>Not learning from the rumours about partisen actions in the east
>Not knowing the Germans razed Warsaw to the ground over a relatively insignificant attempt at resistance.
>Not knowing this is exactly how the Germans would react after 4 years of French headaches accumulating which coincided with a massive invasion just landing.

This was French baiting at its finest. The resistance knew the Waffen-SS had no time to deal with this shit and went medieval on their asses. If they could make martyrs to remind the Allies that they were not all collaborators, who happily shipped their Jews out east then it was worth it.

If it makes you feel any better, Rommel and Von Rundstedt were trying to get the men in charge of this incident put in from of a military court before Staffenberg went and fucked everything up.

it's an Allied flyer...

>Germany was using forced slave labor and confiscated property of jews, homosexuals, gypsies, mentally ill, throwing them to work in mines

Because that was what the Allied bothered so much...
The sovjets were much worse and they were their Allies, so it's double standards at its best

Its a german article, and a german post, and a thread full of german complaining that they lost too hard.

are you retarded? It's an Allied flyer thrown over German cities, of course it's in German

The Soviets didn't use slave labor, unless you count criminals, and those were actually employed. They worked for a (very small) wage, and had their experience counted.
When you walked out of the gulag you were given all your earnings, and a document proven you have X months of experience doing Y job, so you can actually get a life.
Forced labor, but hardly SLAVE labor, and it was for criminals, not just gays and jews.

so the Allies didn't attack Russia because it was slightly better? They still invaded Poland. And from the hundreds of thousands of German POW only a few returned after decades.

The Allies didn't attack Russia because it was allied to them, and wasn't invading all its neighbors.
Later when it started oozing into Europe, they didn't attack it because they weren't in a position to do so, they were too weak.

Stop trying to weasel your way from reason.
Germany was a threat to everyone, so it got smashed, and it got smashed extra hard just in case, since the first time didn't work out so well.

the question if you attack a country is not ever because of human rights violations. The Belgish Kongo killed about 10 Million people in a few years of exploitation and the Belgish royals get dividends from it to this day. The Sovjets attacked Finland and Poland. Who scolded them? Italy conquered huge areas in Africa, what happened to them? The only understandable declaration of war was America against Japan, because they attacked them.

>wasn't invading all its neighbors.

No, that came after the war ended.

Bluepill: the post.

No, they Allied with Russia when Germany overran them. Before that the Russians did what they wanted and took everything they could. You're trying to weasel from your double standards.I mean it's understandable that the Allied propaganda worked much better. They won and could bury all documents that could have corrupted them. It's compelling what is visible, though

Allmächt

>Dropping a 2 ton napalm bomb into a weapons factory
Full of women...

Nürnberg ... they ve rebuilt the city, f.e. on the left side of that bridge (Fleischbrüggn) there´s a Starbucks now

>Germans act like barbarians
Wow incredible.

Never happened. You can't prove this happened, it's just propaganda against the Nazis as far as I'm concerned.
> a guy said it happened so it did!

>Nazis
Never happened. It's just a propaganda.

The old town of nuremberg was destroyed completely, but the huge nazi buildings were not hit ... here the Burger King in the old electric building ... check out the shadow of the nazi eagle today can be still seen on the left side

When reading about the countless warcrimes of the Germany and Japan during WW2 I always get the feeling they had like a competition of who could commit the most and nastiest warcrimes.
I just can't think of any other reason why they would pull of that much shit.

Then you should read about the soviets too.
Dont wanna excuse german barbarity, but not only the Axis did that shit.

I like how people say Hitler would have won had hd given more control of the military to his generals when his generals would have just done more stupid shit like this

Cause uncle adolf was such a good guy

>only criminals

fuck off apologist

People were thrown into the GULAGs because of mere suspicion, belonging to the wrong nationality was one of these reasons (mass operations of the NKVD). During and after WWII, minorities in the Soviet Union as well as ethnic Germans all over Europe were deported for slave labor. Then there's also Red Army soldiers who had been captured or civilians who had been forced to Germany; many of those were put into the GULAG, too.

> unless you count criminals

Even soviet soldiers who returned as Povs from germany were gulag'd

I didn't know this pic, quite impressive. Nice colours

It's because Allied propaganda wants you to feel just this

in Berlin a lot of public buildings have still the eagle, only the Hakenkreuz is removed

>According to a survivor's account,

>Fucking why?

I guess in partisan war soldiers sometimes just see the civilian population as enemies, e.g. My lai massacre. In France these kind of massacres spiked after the landings in Normandy.

Oradour-sur-Glane was a brutal kind of revenge done by the 2. SS-Panzer „Das Reich“. The Germans had lost about 122 soldiers in a guerrilla ambush at the town of Tulle a few days before the massacre. After that fight the SS-troops hanged there "just" 99 randomly people. So the revenge was still pending and the french Résistance had also kidnapped and kept the commander of the III. Battalion, SS-Sturmbannführer Kämpfe. Therfore the SS-Panzergrenadier-Reg. 4 „Der Führer“ got the order to take some hostages in Oradour, which ended then against the order in the killing of the 642 people there. Because he fell a few days later the commander of the SS-regiment wasn´t convicted by a (german) military court in 1944 for that war crime. So even the Wehrmacht HQ classified the massacre at Oradour-sur-Glane as a crime.

This.

Just another jewish story trying to make muh evil Germans look bad

... sometimes I think it would have been better to let some of the ruins like in Oradour-sur-Glane, then it would be easier for oneself to see what was right and what was wrong

>Germany should have been allowed to indiscriminately invade whoever it wanted

Considering how the Russians were going about with their conquests being far more aggressive than those of Germany and nobody giving a fuck, I don't see why Germany should have received different treatment.

>Invade various countries and slaughter civilians
>Commit crimes against humanity
>Plan to kill anywhere from forty to fifty percent of Eastern Europe and then sterilize and enslave the rest
>Decide historical cities like are Warsaw are going to be burned and then made into train stations.
>Cry like a bitch when aerial bombing happens

Ultil the last 2 lines I thought you were talking about the soviets here.

Just stop, Hans.

Povilas šiaip aš esu. O tu - visiškas nuopisa, kuriam reikia tuoj pat pasikarti vardan žmonijos gerovės. Pisi protą kad naciai buvo tokie blogi žmonės, nors britai su rusais smaukėsi kaip kokia homikų pora, visiškai nusispjaudami kad rusai šimta kartų blogiau darė. Dvigubi standartai neegzistuoja kai jie yra priešiški tavo debiliškai pasaulėžiūrai, ar ne?

>Invade various countries and slaughter civilians
>Commit crimes against humanity
>Plan to kill anywhere from forty to fifty percent of Eastern Europe and then sterilize and enslave the rest
>Decide historical cities like are Warsaw are going to be burned and then made into train stations.
>Cry like a bitch when aerial bombing happens

Grandpa are you there?

>fagerman cities
>human life lost

Choose 1

>The sovjets were much worse
1. Soviets didn't have death camp
2. Soviets, unlike Nazis, didn't kill civilians for their retarded purposes

>And from the hundreds of thousands of German POW only a few returned after decades.
Nice meme.
Look up wiki, only 14% of Axis POWs died in USSR

What is gulag
What are Stalin's purges
What is mass rape of German women via. Russ Roaches

I think what you did is saw a post and unfortunately felt compelled to share your uneducated, and incorrect assertions because you are an ignorant cunt. Please leave.

Forgot to add how Stalin deliberately starved something around 5 million Ukranians to keep them in check

Your statement is so wrong. This must be b8.
Soviets kill 40 million with artificial famine,
forced relocation.
Poland loses Eastern territory to ukraine,
Poland moves West, gains Prussia.
Soviets have slave camps and work camps. Even RT admits to it.
Google it.