BLACK HAIR GENERAL III

other thread is dead. Lets start another one about the hair on our heads

reminder: you can filter this degeneracy in the catalog

bumping this for interest. only black hair general threads or threads with black people in general?
can you post a short tutorial?

I'm not black, but I have very curly hair, and do not know what to do with it. Anyone have any suggestions ?

This is what it looks like fully combed btw

try something like this and take care of your hair washing properly

no dont that will look like shit
the only reason it looks acceptable on the pic is because the guy has a great face

so cut your hair

WYPIPO GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, would it look cringy to get a Jon Snow hairstyle with my face ?

it's more for loras tyrell
try this

Damn, that looks real good. What product should I use to give it that look all the time though ?
\/\/\/\/ Only looks like this wet

I don't know, sorry

Thank you anyways man :)
I'll look into hair wax for curly hair

Roi d'Arabie dans les anneaux d'or et des colliers inventé des vêtements translucides pour les gens de l'Est et l'Ouest télécharger gratuitement sms gratuit

iv been trying to grow a proper afro but have been unsuccessful i put in oil everyday and comb it out but it still looks bad any tips.

also would an afro even look good on me or should i braid it and cut the sides?

hightop dreads are the way to go

you'd look better with a jaw reconstruction. damn bro you have like no jaw at all

I recommend high and tight, because afros compliment a lean face generally, which you don't have. I made the mistake of getting an afro when I was fat, and I looked like a chick.
Also tip for jaw: keep mouth closed, and tongue touching the roof of your mouth, it helped my jaw look less recessive

Maximum Hydration method

Newfag. Offended by hair

Stop adding numbers Newfag. Just black hair general /bhg/

Black hair, inspo, some non black people used to post cos they had similar hair. Go for it it guess though this board is slow

Yep. If you're a thin skinned easily sunburned pussy please filter out "Black Hair" and bhg

I'm excited for my dreads to hit pique growth. i hear they explode in length in year two but im only on month 8

How do they look right now?

>hair thread
>degeneracy

Someone gets bullied

Sick of fucking black people and I'm black myself. I just really fucking hate other blacks man. They look like fucking criminals

Are you me? I'm excited for the same thing and I'm on month 8 as well

>Sick of fucking black people and I'm black myself. I just really fucking hate other blacks man. They look like fucking criminals

You dont see many black people refer to other black people as "blacks"

pls leave thread if youre a larping bully

again. This is Veeky Forums.
You're different and you're making a big show of announcing it.
I'm amazed you expected a bully-free experience.
Why not just take this black hair bullshit to tumblr where everyone will call you brave for being so authentic with your shitty afros and cornrows?

>Someone gets bullied
yup. blacks on Veeky Forums

Fuck off you friendless loser.

enjoy your (You) jamal

Pretty sure it's the same buttblusted loser coming here all the time. Imagine having this little to do with a life? Kill yourself.

given the demographics of the internet in general and Veeky Forums in particular, it's more likely that we have one black dude who wandered in here by mistake and is trying to safe face before he shuffles back to twitter

You are not funny. Kill yourself.

How do you curl your hair like this? Is it just a natural style?

Just looks like a fro that isnt picked up. But try this shit out (pic related)

Thanks, I've used these before but I've always picked the fro up. I'

can someone here explain the "izzle" suffix?
what do blacks mean when they append that to normal words?
also the "eezy" suffix. Why are Chris Brown fans knowns as "team breezy" and kanye is "yeezy"?

somali?

>picked up
Shoot, I meant picked out lol. But yeah, dont comb it or pick it or anything. If you want to detangle your hair, your fingers are the best tool

Mixed race here. Been growing out the top while getting the sides buzzed every so often. I've got about 7 inches of length on top and it's starting to form a middlepart. Should I keep it?

lol its just the lighting my chin is fine
ding ding ding

Hey, hey it's me the No shampoo/conditioner/styler product/comb person with the really curly hair.

Well I'm done with a hair mask: 4 parts ghee/clarified butter 2 parts palm oil 1 part aloe gel.

I finger detangled and Bantu knotted my hair and will be keeping this under a baggy over the weekend.

I'll be smelling like pop corn for like idk mabs two or three days but my hair will be moisture balanced, shiny and fortified. So worth it.

It's cool and different. I'd definitely rock the fuck out of that afro.

Jesus man thats a lot of time you spend on hair

A weekend seems like too long my dude

weak bait son, you better improve soon or you getting kicked out.

Godlike

Whenever I post in here you never give advice on haircuts, you just say I'm hot or look like Ice Cube

Get a jcurl

the muds get violent IMMEDIATELY when you remind people with good hair they can filter out threads that aren't relevant to them.

Trying to grow an afro, is using metal afro picks bad for your hair?

This majestic ass nigga though

Man with them crochet braids and a contour, SIKE nigga you thought
Eh, Afar leave this hair heavily buttered 24/7
I wasn't planning on leaving anyways, I just woke up and the bag is still on my head. This is going to be the most intense moisture treatment I've had on my hair before.

My hair was starting to frizz over the lack on fully penetrated and sealed water. I want more growth without making very weak strands using hair products daily.

Your that pretty guy with the weird eyebrows aren't you?

>Man with them crochet braids
Nah bro it's real

Looks like 50 cent with all the sliders turned up

You clearly have never seen a proper blending with leave out at the perimeter

Only comb your hair in the shower. Afro picks are styling tools not detanglers.

kek

I have 2 older sisters, I've seen it. Give proof that his hair is fake.

I have 3c hair, would something like a nudred sponge work with my hair texture?

oh yeah it's pretty disgusting

This hair looked real good to me when I saw MBJ in the trailer. I haven't seen dreadlocks in that style before

#findsyringe

What's the best hair style for those that don't have soft kinky hair?

You mean it's kinky and coarse? post pics

I think he mean he has hair like this.

you dont have afro hair.

who /wavy/ here? get on this now before you it gets too hype

It's already hyped, nibba

oh in 2017? seriously?

>waves

This.

Post some short hair inspo please

Somewhat. A lot of niggas have moved on from nappy hairstyles

you're so fucking gullible

My hair grows like this.

Pick a side, lol

fades with the sponge top is getting real old bro

waves and short fades will make a comeback mark my words

show us a picture

Do you use a comb or a pick, you might need a pick with closer teeth to get the kinks out, get it shaped by a barber and other things

What products do you all use??
Me:
Coconut hair moisturizer
Argan oil shampoo/conditioner

That's it :/ anyone with any suggestions
???

That's why I stay living the OG buzz life

holy shit it inflatate so much
first pic is actually cool try to keep it down

Biracial male here. Can someone give me suggestions on what to do with my hair, I'm sick of having to condition and comb every day for it to look presentable.

Any ideas on haircuts/styles that don't take much effort to maintain?

Pic related is after combing, if I don't comb it it turns into a messy jewfro

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS HAIRCUT? I MUST KNOW

lel niceone bruv

the answer is always taper the sides and back.

shit pic and its a lil hard to see the part forming down my scalp

just stating to give an idea about hair texture

I've got about 7 inches of 4c hair in a fade and i want to get dreads like pic above. Should I let it grow more or start locking now? Also what's the best method to use when I do start?

4c user here. Pic related is a little under 3 months of hair growth from scratch. I have about 2 inches of hair when taking compression into account and I plan on growing it to a certain length (~6" or so). Should I keep a fro or get a taper fade?

looks cute imo, need better pics though

Fade definitely unless you have other plans for it

CANTU
A
N
T
U