If you had all the money and power in the world and were a modern day king, how would you dress?

If you had all the money and power in the world and were a modern day king, how would you dress?

pic unrelated

Hire a stylist assistant to keep me in check, take my mind off preoccupying with the next fit. Tell him (females have shit taste in everything, including fashion) tell him that i wanna look like a refined ASOS Marketplace.

Similar to the fit on the right. Elaborate mask, dressed like Sun Ra or Kanye from the Yeezus tour

Looks like Kanye finally got into TOOL.

About time.

jeans & a tee shirt, like always

god damn this just made me listen to guilt trip

Kanye was so ahead of everyone fashion wise during that tour

expensive material patterned made in Italy everything no T-Shirts as well

full rick

fully nude aside from a handmade silk scarf

>Dr. Owens, I'm Eff Ay.

What kind of watch is that?

full cashmere, full tailor-made

>cashmere
>when you could have angora, pashimna, spider silk and mohair
plebs will stay pleb no matter how wealthy they are

What?

>mohair
thats about the same as cashmere, probably less since its easier to sew

None of the fabrics you listed are super expensive. Spend more time on Loro Piana's site. Vicuña costs far more, is far more rare and a simple jacket goes for $40k easily.

That being said, with unlimited funds, I'd wear full Loro Piana, Full Brunello Cucinelli, and everything else bespoke by a Savile Row tailor.

>Full Brunello Cucinelli
>our corporate site

is this a joke
their sneakers are all ugly boring derrivative shit
you have the taste of a gypsy nigger arab good sir

[spoiler]jack is a nigger[/spoiler]

I would pay designers i like absurd amounts of money to MAKE clothes specifically for me.

full Henry Poole

Umm the modern day king already exists, and he's a fashion GOD

I'd shave my head, grow a beard in leonidas I style and bleach it
wear full black Adidas tracksuit and take steroids

do you actually think loro piana is any good
I saw their stuff and its just really expensive shit
idk man I rather be a fast fashion acne loser than wear shit to fit in w/ the rich kids

FULL CCP

I would dress like an arab sheikh, they look very royal to me. I also like the flowing one piece look they have to it. simple yet elegant and powerful. I would choose a different head piece though. maybe a crown or just shave my head.

Shame his Pablo era style is so bad. Yeezus fits were great.

You must be joking

I would not. Just walk around fully nude all day, every day and the peasants can just deal.

Maybe a cape.

u wish u were white shitskin

Nice quads

or this

probably bulletproof as well

>Tell him (females have shit taste in everything, including fashion) tell him that i wanna look like a refined ASOS Marketplace
>females have shit taste in everything, including fashion
>refined asos marketplace
>including fashion
>refined asos

Bump

All Lunarcore

If I'm a king I'd dress like a proper king daily no matter how hot or cold. Just like Thorin Oakenshield. Every damn day just to keep up the appearance.