Lets get down to brass tacks gentlemen - Polka dot Maroon or Pin dot Burgundy tie?

Lets get down to brass tacks gentlemen - Polka dot Maroon or Pin dot Burgundy tie?

(And don't give me any of that crap about wearing a tie or I will cut you - you filthy communist).

Also: One of these ties cost $125 and one cost $25.

trust me i don't throw around this word lightly but i have to tell you, you sound like a fedora and your post is annoying. get the $25 one, it doesn't matter

I thought it was "brass tax" my entire life

>you sound like a fedora and your post is annoying

Actually I'm a 33 year old professional financial advisor - and if you think that wearing a tie makes you a "fedora" then you are part of the problem, not the solution. Get a job sir.

fuck off retarded neckbeard, go run your ponzi schemes somewhere else

REEEEEEE that sir makes you sound like a fucking normie nonce

Left tie looks better, but they both look like something my grandpa would wear (he was an aggie). By the way, I can't at all tell which one is cheap or expensive.

Pretty sure its the act of asking random internet people which of two nearly identical ties you should be wearing which categorizes you as a fedora.
Also financial advisor is shit-tier finance job that anyone with a high school diploma is qualified for

Probably worth pointing out that Veeky Forums - a board dedicated to fashion - just mistook a fedora for what is actually a trilby.

So...

>Also financial advisor is shit-tier finance job that anyone with a high school diploma is qualified for

Well I get to fire people as part of my job, travel all over the world and get paid a lot of money by a bank you hate to do it - so, yeah, fuck off.

This is the worst board on this website.

Lol ok phone jockey

Well, on call 24/7 - but i dont mind for the money. I was in Prague last week. Im in Dublin now. And i'll be in London next week. Then im off to Georgia in the US. Actually sucks for the social life.

Come on you useless bastards choose a tie. I'm guessing Veeky Forums doesn't know anything about fashion right now - like how the polka dot is considered less formal than the micro or pin dot. That black silk is a traditional pin dot material best worn over a plain colour shirt. Nothing. Just bile.

Here's a tie perfect for you

retarded fucking nerd

You replied to everyone in the thread except the one person who suggested what tie to wear. Fuck your thread

Its a bit skinny.

Nice

Yes - one opinion. Is that all that can be achieved. Fuck.

so you already have the answer then

UP THE IMPS

>giving a shit about price
>not a vulgar plebeian
That aside, the one on the left appears to be thinner, so that one; it'll tie nicer. Thick linings are cheap and nasty and give a bad drape, no matter how much you paid for them.

thank you.

>not posting shirt and jacket to wear with
How the fuck do you expect us to know what works better with the rest of your outfit?

Cream, mid grey or white shirt

kek get the left one

>Cream, mid grey shirt
burn those