Yes, being fat is uneffay. Yes, being short is uneffay. Balding, yes. Pimpled, yes...

Yes, being fat is uneffay. Yes, being short is uneffay. Balding, yes. Pimpled, yes. But I think we need to talk about the hands-down MOST uneffay body characteristic

Being knock-kneed. Seriously, I am convinced that this right here is THE most unattractive trait someone can have. It goes hand in hand with being a lardass as well

Thoughts? Can we agree that kneelets are the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

the.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being knock-kneed can be kinky af on a biitch. I have a neighbor black granny who is like literally 70yo. So she has knock knees, but she is like 5'10 and hot af body. I wanna fuck her very much.

Also, my dentist assistant has knock knees, but she's kinda meh, still also wanna fuck her. The knock knees make some bitches look like they were just fucked a lot. Especially when they assume this and imply it.

How do you not want to cut your jugular vein at all waking moments?

How do you not wanna suck my dick? You ungrateful bitch, I bumped your shitty thread and you insult me?

>How do you not wanna suck my dick?
Because I don't want to swallow a fucking tapeworm

I would doom myself to a life of endlessly unbumped threads if it meant I could get you off this board

can i get a link to your blog? would love to read about the unraveling mind of a 40year old man in east europe

the.tumblr.com

Why is she so gross bros?

>9 years ago
you've been on this downward spiral for a long time cousin

Wasn't she losing weight like last month?

What's new with Jonah Hill?

I wouldn't be surprised if op was Lena herself.
She named a chapter of her book after me and it kinda resembles me too.

>I wouldn't be surprised if op was Lena herself.
>She named a chapter of her book after me and it kinda resembles me too.
I can't for the life of me sort this post out
Are you schizophrenic?

Fuck off that's sexy as shit paired with a big ass.

>Pimpled, yes

Come on man I have no power over this, Veeky Forums needs to push for pimples to be in.

>Come on man I have no power over this
You have more power over that than any other of those listed traits lmao

Change yourself, not the world

are you retarded?
>more power over acne than being fat
oops answered my own question

Any new tips? I've tried everything that was mentioned about them in the healthcare/skinecare threads, and I still have some that just won't go away.

You can clear up acne in two weeks

Its all genetics, some people never have a single red spot or a pimple on their face while others got all kinds of pizza face action.

Can't be evaded I guess.

how?

What causes knock-knees in non fat people? It seems more and more common, and not even on fatties. How does a knocked knee cure the knock of the knee?

not true
and i have tried everything

accutane

lol not everyone wants to kill themselves or ruin their lives with that stuff man.

she is a jew

Good for her, she actually looks a little decent here.

so is natalie portman and i'd smash natalie portman

Fully agree
You are an idiot
I kekk'led

Being black is worse

is being black truly the least aesthetic thing you could be? i think so.

on a guy, yeah. just looks, and is, weak

How come celebs with body issues like Lena Dunham adopt the attitude that if you don't find her super attractive something is wrong with you.

Like her attitude is because she eats food in excess everyone needs to find her to be the most attractive woman in the universe.

Bitch can't be content with being a fat normie with little to no work in Hollywood? Go work at a forever 21 or some shit

I'd rather fuck her than any skinny bitch 2bh

who's the dude in the pic?

How the fuck can you counter knock knees? I really want mine gone. I walk weird to try and hide them, but it doesn't really work.

Never mind, I just checked. I masturbated to myself naked. My knees are fine, I just have body dysmorphia

Haha, sorry, that came out weird. I mean I recorded lots of photo booth videos of myself walking around my apartment naked and then I was able to masturbate to them.