BUY MY PRODUCT.

> hey guys I'm alpha hehehe
no.

is he even tall or is he a manlet?

hes 5 foot 6 inches

Self reported 5'6 = 5'4 or 5'5 IRL

And he wears lifts

Is he gay? I thought he was when I saw him on shark tank

Oh shit I can tell people I'm like five eight then?

>pointy nose and ears
>short
He's a fucking goblin, dude.

nah, he has a wife. his mom confirmed on the channel he isn't gay during that mother's day special.

although I gotta say that if a dude wears earrings it always gives off gay vibes.

at least he's doing something with his life despite the manlet genes.

I can't watch him because of the thing going on with his eye lol

this its so gross like a hole in his eye

Yes

this is actually truth i am a 5'5 turbomanlet but lots of my friends that are about the same height claim to be 5'7 its fucking hilarious because they are obviously lying

He looks like a wood elf from Skyrim.

This is kinda hot. Just needs a Brazzers logo or whatever the gay equivalent is.

tiege to be honest

Tiege is actually really nice tho

All "content creators" are basically shills for any brand that contacts them.

Then to top it off they beg for even more money on patreon like services

There is nothing on value on YouTube. Go read a book

>manlet telling u how to be alpha
They never learn

it's a birthmark.

>Been 5'7 since puberty
>Have been honest about this whole time when I could have been claiming I was 5'9
On multiple occasions people have told me they didn't notice my height until I told them, Jesus I fucked up

lol

>There is nothing on value on YouTube
Rare music and documentaries

Idk, I've been challenged on being five six. Mostly by this super overweight girl at work who thinks she's taller than me because she's physically larger than me and wears thicker soled shoes but is also allegedly five six

I thought I was 169 cm so I would tell people that I'm 5'7" but I found out that I'm 167 cm so I tell people I'm 5'6" now

GEN'LLMIN

Is he a top or a bottom do you think?

desu he seems like a good guy

For some reason it's almost always fat girls who are drooling over tall guys and making fun of shorties.

I actually get flak at work for being 5'8 as a guy, and slight bullying. Mind you the people doing this belittling are women my age (20-25) who weigh beyond 200 pounds and are shorter than me.

Are they out of touch with reality or do they see a distorted image in their own mirrors?

SEXY SINORITA

I did and can honestly say the whole tiege system is amazing. I always had problems with shitty face skin and tried everything but my face always stayed oily and dry at the same time, with little white skin pieces coming off. No problems whatsoever now.
The only thing I don't like about tiege is the PM creme smell. It just stinks. But the smell goes away after 5 minutes so its k.

Nice try Aaron

same here srs

hey I was watching one of his videos the other night, he was giving me tips on which hair products to buy

Wtf he's so little. Gay for sure. At least bi.

don't delude yourself, every single girl has ingrained into her dna to be attracted to tall, strong men

Everyone on this forum is a skinny bitchboii.
Alpha actually works out and tries.
Aaron 1, Veeky Forums 0

t. manlet marino

(actually he's okay. he cares more about fashion and being fit than Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums at this point.)

Why are you jealous faggots so mad at this guy? He makes funny videos and gives legit fashion advice for regular dudes. He probably doesn't satisfy you if you want to dress like an asian ninjafaggot but for regular business casual he knows what he is talking about. Stop being such bitter faggots and give some respect.

>I try to come across like im an alpha male because i tell people how to dress and look on youtube even though im an insecure midget with low self-esteem

Sorry mr.'bussiness casual' for disrespecting your gay feelings for this clown

>respecting tasteless manlet "alpha" shills
Eat shit faggot

I like him. Good energy. What even is his product tho?

go to his youtube.All of that pette and pedro or something like that products are owned by him.

Fuck alpha manlet

business casual ahahah

Its probably about wanting to belittle others because they know theyre repulsive

Tiege Hanley
Pete & Pedro

just google them.

If anything it's waaay better than Real Men Real Style.

But really, is there any fashion youtubers that is actually Veeky Forums?

M A G N U S

>gives legit fashion advice for regular dudes
Of course "if you smell you should consider washing your body and clothes" is legit advice, but do you really need him to figure that out?

Magnus Ronning, Gearedtowardsgear, Sangiev