Can someone help me find rings in the style of this versace ring

can someone help me find rings in the style of this versace ring

Versace makes a really similar ring, give them a look

ow really but its to expensive i aint gonna pay 230 for a ring

BUMP
Really like the design of this but cant shill out that much money. Would appreciate if someone could provide other great looking rings in that style at a more affordable price!

why ar they that price?
I would pay that much if it was worth it

Palace made one but i think they're really expensive too

If you're buying any jewelry that isn't fine jewelry then please get off this board and don't come back.

Why do you support overpriced jewelry's user?

Google "Savage Luxury Wear". Florida based, 18k gold plated brass, it won't wear or fade, I can vouch. They have a couple medusa head rings.

looks like ebay quality, nice bait mate

its a pic from the versace store but i dont wanne buy so much because i dont have the 220 just for a ring mabye when i am 40 i giving 220 for just a gold plated ring

can we make this a thread about real jewelry please?

etsy is great for rings, give a look

well why don't you contribute in making a thread about real jewelry rather than being a whiny bitch about it

thanks for the suggestion user.

oke than can anybody link me some cool rings or chains

>Savage Luxury Wear
>Luxury

yes butt i dont want fakes i just want someting that is in the earth of this ring

it doesnt need the versace logo its just needs to be as thick and as big

what the fuck does that mean? sounds like you're a frugal whiny bitch. If you dont have the money you cant afford the jewelry. From the sounds of it you can only afford some rings off ebay so i suggest you stat by looking there.

nice looking ring user, wherer to cop?

i did not say they need to be cheap just not 220 if it cost a 120 it doesnt matter but 220 is just to much for what the ring is worth

dont cry about me being cheap by the way

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNlUM.
>WEARING *JEW*ELRY.

i think that specific shape and style of ring is classed as a "sovereign ring", although you'll just find a load of rings with sovereign patterns on them if you search that but you will get the shape and style

it's your best bet

They're called 'signet rings' and they were originally used to press wax seals on letters, although i think you'd be autistic if you did that with a versace ring.
your welcome.

thanks for the help

Fine jewelry is overpriced? You mean jewelry that never loses its value as opposed to a hundred dollar colored ring which drops to a value of 2 bucks as soon as it's taken out the store? Oh ok.

>replying to tripfaggots
stop

stop fucking posting you disgusting waste of space
you can't speak english and you shouldn't be shitting up this fucking board