I want to smoke because it looks effay

I want to smoke because it looks effay

Only I dont want the addiction or the health effects that come with it.

Is there an effay alternative

Cock in your mouth instead of cig

Good luck. If you smoke, chances are you will get addicted. And if you get addicted, you will suffer the bad health effects.

t. Addict

Vape ironically

cigarillos

if you want to smoke cigarettes then smoke cigarettes
if you dont want to then dont
those are the 2 options youll look like a fag if you vape or something lol

i started smoking cigarettes because it looks cool and i like how it feels
im not addicted (yet ig lol) i have a cig maybe every weekend, or just at parties i go to

A Juul is the only acceptable alternative.

VAPING. THE ANSWER IS VAPING

the other day I walked past a chinese food restaurant and bummed a cigarette from a guy and it had a blue filter

This, I only smoke occasionally as well, in social situations or after sex typically

you won't get addicted if you don't want to. it's seriously all in the mind.

t. been smoking cigs for almost 3 years, usually spaced out well, but sometimes I smoke 10 in a day or like 40 over the course of a weekend, and can then painlessly go a month after without 1.

those cigars are edgy kid shit

Cigars and weed are fine

What brand is that?

this
I didnt want to say it bc I've only been smoking for a few months but I've never felt any kind of addiction. maybe i'm less prone to addiction than others, but for me i've never felt like I "need" a cigarette, I only smoke them when i want to

If you're autistic enough to want to smoke because you think it looks cool you should definitely start smoking because you deserve cancer.

/thread

>I want to smoke because it looks effay
Then dont tell Veeky Forums, just do it and dont think much of it. The moment you do you become a tryhard faggot

>Is there an effay alternative
No, part of the smoking "look" is not to give a shit. Hell, thats what fashion is really, just doing you.

idk dude swishers tastes a lot like pineapple to me prolly doesn't even have any nicotine in it and it makes you look like you're smoking a blunt in public that's pretty effay
breaking the law

instead of a cigarette in your mouth you should try this

This is why vaping looks so retarded. It's like the person wants the smoke without the effects, so it seems like they are deciding to take the pussy way out rather than doing what they want. They look like they care and are doing it only for the sake of looking cool hence why it looks and feels terrible. Sorry for anyone using it trying to quit, but I doubt they would browse this cancer board.

You really can quantify coolness. It isn't that mysterious.

just dont inhale to your lungs my guy. Keep it in your mouth

Paint dowel rods and just set them on fire, it's pretty fucking easy dumbass

I'm just backing these up. Same here, I used to smoke for years when I was younger but never habitually. I hadn't had one in probably 2 years until a few months ago at a rave where I smoked half a pack. Chicks digged it. Haven't smoked since. Just set personal rules for yourself. Like only smoking when you go out for drinks. Or save it for a special occasion like a breakup or a death or some shit.

youre inserting your own perception into it though
you can vape and not give a fuck and thats effay