Socks

What fits/socks go well with these ? was thinking about vetements socks but not certain. thanks

are you buying real ones or fake ones

real for sure

acw

>vetements socks

buy fakes

a noose

Gum soles on anything but gats is gimmicky and shit.

I mean, this shoe is a gimmick itself, but some things have different sensibilities. Gum soles are only acceptable on a couple shoes.

WHAT IS THE APPEAL OF THESE THEY LOOK LIKE GENERIC ELEMENTARY KID PAYLESS SHOES.

Igor do you actually believe what you just said

Gum soles are too obvious. Like LOOK I AM GUM SOLES!

No, you are gimmicky shit.

Gum soles are only good on gats.

Ozweegos are fine, but not in that pseudo gum sole.

fire

Gum soles aren't a gimmick at all, they're just another color and offer a little bit more grip than regular polyurethane soles. They aren't more expensive than regular soles. I'm not even sure that you know what a gimmick is. A gum sole doesn't attract attention, publicity, or business. A good example of a gimmick is the limited release of shoes like the ultraboost or vapormax. A gum sole isn't exciting, new, or rare. It's just another sole to most people

gats are a basic and ugly shoe, there is nothing special about them and their design doesn't stand out or look appealing. it is the shoe for boring people who want to be fashionable but dont want to take risks. the gum sole on this looks better than any other colour would.

Simple black crew socks work best.

This 2bh, I'd rather go with Raf Stan Smith

Mag is that you???

Where do I find them?

>dick sucking gats
opinion discarded

nigger

you're a puny weak faggot who will go down in one punch

>spending this much money on an autism shoe that says raf simons and ADDITIONALLY speding money on a vetements sock only to look like SHIT

shiggy

I am an expert wrestler. I destroy punchers.

autists see pictures like this and think that girls will think theyre cool and have snake on shoe

irl girls only care for muscle , not gay autism trainer

only nigga in here spittin real facts

autism

>autism
babby learned new meme

see your first mistake in coming to Veeky Forums was thinking the goal of fashion is to impress women