Why the fuck is he allowed to charge so much for such stupid looking clothing?

Why the fuck is he allowed to charge so much for such stupid looking clothing?

Because people buy it.

Some people prefer to look like an extravagant walking talking swear word, which is more or less the equivalent of his style under the current social conditions

drop trip any time

Why would I do that?

Pretty much liberals in ney York or San Francisco who need attention because liberalism leads to broken family networks.

Minimum wage tends to be higher in those areas so buying Rick online isn't bad

you post complete fucking wank and none if it warrants the self importance

Everything I post is golden

drop trip newfag

>projecting this hard

do you realise that its probably just the more simple conclusion of "people find the clothes aesthetically pleasing". please look up ockhams razor

this is a big problem with Veeky Forums. Beginners post average fits and are told to kill themselves.

Somebody posts this designer fit, which is objectively unappealing, and the effay brigade comes to his defense because rick makes the headlines, I guess. We all know if some nobody posted dressed like this they would be a shitstain.

IDK what to say, I wish there was a fucking middle ground, does such a board exist?

have you ever just ran your palm along any of his clothes

it feels good

>this is a big problem with Veeky Forums
>IDK what to say

Uh, post your opinion/argument if you have something informative you want to say so equally willing individuals could pick it up and ignore the degenerates?

Might be a big problem if you're democratically minded, yes

I can't believe that people can type bullshit like this and think that it looks good enough to submit
End your fucking life now you retard

Pretty sure everyone get's shitted on, no matter what. Also the average age of this board is probably 18, so no one has enough money to actually look effay

except every time someone posts an actually unappealing designer fit it gets laughed at, like that one guy who keeps posting full rick fits but they're always garbage
>objectively unappealing
please kill yourself

its literally the other way around atm

Supply and Demand

This is one of the biggest misteries for me... Why should anyone pay so much to look like a giant old rag.

Cuz it's spensive and Dat means it's good don't it

There's no objectivity about either style on an anonymous board you fuck
Now kill yourself please

Allowed. What do you mean allowed. It's his business, he can charge whatever the f he wants

Liberals hate capitalism

(You can't say whatever you want)

Liberals hate capitalism

(Why is he allowed to charge that much)

Yeah we need government regulation of pricing comrade!

because, believe it or not, there exist imbeciles which buy it

I'm still missing those shoes for my collection :(

You or him?