Girls with nice names keep buying my used clothing from eBay

>girls with nice names keep buying my used clothing from eBay
>think about what could have been as I look at each name

Are you that clingy and needy? Women can smell it a mile away. Getting oneitis over strangers you haven't even met is the epitome of pathetic.

Just how do these guys get such nice hair.

unrelated note: this dude is the most effay twin peaks character

Girls are buying your guy clothing ebay?

Such is the life of us autists my friend. I think I've gotten some serious maturity gains purely from relationships and conversations that I've only imagined having. Like, to have my patheticness lead to some type of personal development because of how vivid my imagination is, that's next level

What are their names? I also fall in love with lovely names

jesus user how long has it been since you touched a woman?
have you ever?
XD

fuck thats truly some next level 4th dimesion stuff.

Same. I'm really lonely.

I haven't had a crush on a girl since I was 14 years old

Is this even normal?

I want to fall in love again

it's been so long...

Idont even catch feelings for girls I date though. When I was a kid I used to get really intense crushes on girls all the time. Now I just feel nothing

I have a feeling it from masturbation

>When I was a kid I used to get really intense crushes on girls all the time

same, in grade school one random chick would garner your intense attraction, and huirr durr she's so perfect

late 20's never get them anymore, even unattracted to girls who i fuck too

Have good hair genetics and don't be a balding low test nu-male fag.

Wizard, here. I had one when I was in my teens, that's about it.
I don't think there's any reason you SHOULD be infatuated with women unless you're in proximity to them which won't happen if you're mostly a shut-in.
Are you mostly a shut-in?

same here. i think im fucked with my emotions. i learned to be with myself and im screwed.

Woah, I can actually harness my powers?

Fucking same.

I am always on my guard, trust no bitch. Also permanently hostile to all, even people who seam nice, I just can't stop being hostile. Unless I am on drugs, which I haven't done in many many many many years.

I know these feels

im really really lonely boys
i-ill make it this summer, ill force myself out of my comfort zone and ill make i swear...;_;

I don't remember making this post

go to bed, Bobby

He had nice hair, but Laura didn't really love him

>live in flat with 3 dude roommates
>all 3 have serious girlfriends
>have to sit alone as the couply laughter of 3 separate couples trickles down from their rooms whilst i watch tv shows
>every god damn night

i like them but i very much wish i lived with single people, or, better yet, could get anything remotely resembling a gf

>share a house with a gay guy and a video games guy
>ambient silence

post ebay store friendo

No she did not. And honestly this is one of the true tragedies of that show. Think of how much grief would have been avoided if she had not been an insufferable slutbag

what if the gay guy has a bf

Openly gay men don't actually fuck anybody, hookup apps are 95% married men or other guys on the down low

Idk, I think Fire Walk With Me and her Secret Autobiography suggests that her personality changed for the worse because she was involved in sex trafficking and drug addiction

I had a girl smile at me today for no real reason. It was nice.