Tfw this is the most expensive tee on grailed

>tfw this is the most expensive tee on grailed
what even is fashion anymore

hes never getting that amount

>fashion

that's got nothing to do with fashion. it's called modern art. paint splatters on a canvas from egg-paint-balls falling from a woman's cooter from a height of 5ft sells for millions of dollars.

why would you be surprised that something equally shitty on a shirt doesn't sell?

people want to feel like they're apart of something and that they're also unique. most people have no style or vision and are followers not leaders. supreme is a great example of this.

the buyer/seller is simply thinking "how can i be apart of the supreme culture but also be cool and unique by having a one-of-a-kind piece?"

literally nothing to do with fashion, everything to do with the mind-poison that is "modern art"

>it's called modern art

I wouldn't be surprised if that 20000 $ shirt would be some kind of tattered, draped see-through silk tee from some old collection by a famous designer, but this shit is just a white shirt with a logo that I wouldn't give a second glance on the street.

All "high fashion" do extremely limited runs to keep hype and value. Adidas does this shit with the yeezys. Ill cop a $10 fake just as an insult to these hypebeasts that line up like cucks 2 days before a drop.

Look up CIA mind control and take over of modern music, clothing, and art.

it's deliberate mind-poison designed to turn people into unthinking followers of pop culture and media.

supreme has as much to do with fashion as Veeky Forums's ability to dress well.

With paintings I don't think it's anything like that as much as it is simple money laundering.

anybody else find this ironic?

it's a double edged sword, people see scribbles selling for millions and think "hey i can be an artist"

but in reality you can't be an artist because Michael Angelo was painting godlike paintings hundreds of years ago that you'll never be able to come close to.

instead you're just gonna be some communist faggot milking at the government teat and begging for patreon money for your sub-anime-tier doodles

>michael angelo
kek

yeah. sorry nothing you or anyone here will ever create will even come close to Renaissance art

>crotch is 5 feet from the ground

how tall is that woman??

Dumbass, he's making fun of you for your inability to know his name is Michaelangelo. As in one word, you fucking pleb. Still agree with your argument tho

>DON'T MAKE ME TAKE OUT MY OTHER 6 BAPE BOX LOGOS

cringe

seems like you're struggling to remove the hype stuff from fashion so that it doesn't demean it, which is understandable. i don't think you can simply blame modern art for grailed being filled with 'x Supreme'. and 'modern art' encompasses a lot more than what you explained

If supreme is fashion than so is Goodwill.

I don't know why people associate nigger culture with art on this board.

It's like saying kool-aid is in the same category as black truffle oil and basil pesto foam

at this point your struggle to get (you)s is just tragic. you're basically begging for attention

you seem like an enormous fuckwit

Is RIF a big deal?

I was at a sushi place across the street and wandered in because a bunch of blacks were fighting outside over a pair of sneakers

It was all used shoes wrapped in shrink wrap like you couldn't try shit on.

And the employees there were also in fights over sneakers.

My friend from Japan who was with me mentioned how niggers are like animals and were very tribal "like gorilla"

>hype
>fashion
>a $20,000 shirt with a pink camo print and the word "Supreme" across it

one of these things doesn't belong.

Okay fat ass

thuck thupreme

well again, a god awful concept of a film is still a film, right? you can't reference how terrible of an idea it is, it's still art and it's still fashion. it's just a horrible/uninteresting version of it, or whatever word you would want to use. you're trying to argue through semantics that BAPE and Supreme aren't fashion when clearly they are. it's just that they are, in my opinion, bad fashion

thats my city in the backgound, man I'm so absolutely sad that I missed this nice piece of art

I feel like ive heard about that guy before didn't he write a book on popular culture peer pressure the government etc making people want things they don't need?

michelangelo

Is that the gun he shot his wife in the head with?