Is getting a small wrist tattoo Veeky Forums for a male? I am thinking about maybe getting a small geometrical tattoo...

Is getting a small wrist tattoo Veeky Forums for a male? I am thinking about maybe getting a small geometrical tattoo. I am not asking whether or not I should get one, but rather how nice it would look. Keep in mind that a geometrical tattoo wouldnt be your average edgy step dad tattoo. Thanks Veeky Forums.

Tattoos are never Veeky Forums

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

It doesn't matter if it's Veeky Forums or not. If you like the damn thing get it and if you're second guessing it then don't.

Tattoos are basically Tumblr core now dude

as someone with a few, most people arent into them and 99% of the time they make people look degenerate. if youre getting a popular tattoo that is probably on a lot of other plebs like pic related, just make sure it has some kind of value to you in your life, and make sure the spot you do it is where youll least regret it for the rest of your life. as long as you still love it and dont regret anything years after getting it, fuck what people think when they see you.

if youre getting it simply for the sake of Veeky Forums then fuck off though, pic related is gay

Trash

Calm down, youre getting too cool for me to handle

Looks like I win.

Also, Im not. I came to multiple boards to get different opinions. I got what I needed.

Don't. Not effay and regretable.

this.

if you don't know what you want precisely. don't do it

>The Valknut is another Nordic symbol, this time representing Odin. It is used a lot in the far-right Odinist scene as a tattoo.

tattoos are haram on Veeky Forums, but I think it could look great. the only time tattoos are cringey is when they're meaningless to the person they're on. I only have one and it's something I drew myself, but then again maybe I'm just white trash and that's why I like tattoos?

they can be beautiful tho, don't listen to autists on Veeky Forums. tattooing has been around as long as people have

Honestly dude you'll probably be laughed out of most shops. You gotta get other tattoos before earning "the right" to start tattooing your hands, at least that's what the "respectable" artists adhere to.

i used to work with a guy with c.o.c.k. and k.n.o.b. tatted on his knuckles. No other tats. Bet he wishes he'd earned it now.

>I want a tattoo but mom won't let me

don't do it. I cringe everytime when I see some dumb youtube roastie's wrist triforce tattoo.
that's geometrical too. it's for retards.