Are these outplayed? Heard they were in the UK/Australia, never seen them in real life

Are these outplayed? Heard they were in the UK/Australia, never seen them in real life.

no lol

they are one hundred percent played out mainly cos silly middle class nitbags from london (the kidn of people who post on Veeky Forums) love to wear them and ruined their association with anyone actually from ends if i saw man in the street with tns on i would crease

I think you mean played out silly.

can an american wear these

This is how they're worn in australia

f-f-fresh

lol more like scumwave

eshay dog

Hipsters wear them ironically now - at least in Sydney - so that's probably why OP is asking.

OP here, and yeah I heard. I love the silhouette but am just really not looking to buy yet another sneaker that everyone will eventually be flooding over in the next few months/fall for a meme

yeah the TN boom happened in Melbourne when eastern suburb faggot kids started to wear TNs cause they were the staple lad shoe of 2013

>nitbags
>from the ends
>if I saw man in the street

I cant believe nikes marketing is making you faggots wear this shit again. This is 2003/2004 low social class tier

Chav-core

its still 2017 low social class tier anyway

w2c glasses

just about every hard asian from sydney owns a pair rofl. typically worn with a nike windrunner.

>tfw feet are too wide for tns

ruined by eshay cunts if i wore them i would be instantly profiled as a meth dealer

in the uk they absolutely are, every other wannabe roadmen you see on the street has a pair on.

they are for poverty negros who spent their weed dealing money on them, and whites who are unfortunate enough to live amongst them.

basically if you enjoy hanging around chicken shops, this is the trainer for you

>if i saw man

senpai i will spark you you nitty

you're also postin on fa we're both neeks without a doubt
dunno but bronson always looks on point even in prison garb