Length of t-shirt

I'm overweight and the t-shirts (usually size L) are too long long for my body. If I take smaller size it's too small. What are the solutions for that ? Are there special brands for that ? I live in France btw. Or should I have to tailor it myself ?

>I'm overweight
>What are the solutions for that?
eat less

lose weight

I was pretty sure to get these answers. Wasn't sure if I should to explain why I'm overweight in my post as I don't feel the need to justify myself on this point. I also know my explanation will sound like an excuse of eating too much or being a lazy ass. But since you are curious, I actually don't eat more than you nor eat unhealthy. I have to take pills because I suffer of health problem and one of the side effects of the pill is gain weight. Now, instead of answering "lose weight" or "eat less" every time someone overweight ask you a Veeky Forums question, try to remember that we are on Veeky Forums, not Veeky Forums.

I just saw that fob looking gap nibba in a TV ad

In a car commercial, not a static photo

Asket.com
You can choose different lengths
great quality

you can hem your t-shirts or pay a tailor to do it

lose weight

ah, nice, thanks for the link

That doesn't prevent you from getting fit. It just makes it harder.
I have a friend who has to take pills that cause weight gain, he's still fit.
My mom has a thyroid problem, she's still fit. Stop making excuses.

This annoys me too. Every t-shirt made these days is long as fuck because people are fat and like low-rise jeans.

Unless the pills make it physically impossible to do exercise while also forcing food into your mouth, this isn't a good enough excuse. The fact that you feel the need to explain it so insecurely demonstrates that you know that you should lose weight and you're using this as a crutch. There are plenty of people in better shape than you with far worse conditions, get over yourself.

Besides what other people say about losing weight, in the meantime you can get the t-shirts shortened. I recently bought a Gojira t-shirt that fit me perfectly everywhere except for the length and while I don't have a sowing machine, my mum does and she said she can shorten it quite easily. All you need to do is just cut a bit at the end and sew about one cm layer back on

Solution to being overweight? eat less exercise more.

:(

:(

jk. lose weight

A fundamental part of being fashionable is being not overweight. It's as simple as that.

The reason why people answer like that everytime is because the questions are fucking retarded most of the time and can indeed be shortened down and answered with

lose some fucking weight, fattie

Weight is a factor in fashion. Most styles will not work if you are overweight. This isn't just 'lol fatties' - if you want to look good in clothes you will have to slim down.

Get taller

im skinny and have the same problem, end the little circlejerk, its a proportions thing and also what said

Try other brands until you find one that fits well

Having tee shirts tailored is stupid

Also if you're French, get out of this shithole and go to the bonnegueule forum instead