Uglyness thread, post if you're ugly

Why my cousin is so fucking ugly? She looksl ike an ape. Am I the only good looking of my family? After studing aesthetics I can no longer see faces the way before, all I see are mouth breathers, recessed chins, vertical growth, long philthrums, long midface.

This is me, my ego is blindig me or I look like her? She's my fucking cousin.

I don't think it matters what you look like. You're a fucking asshole. How can u disrespect your family publicly like this? I don't care what ur race is, this is a fucked up thing to do in any culture. Learn some common decency you fucking cuck. Damn dude.

Worst of all, I bet she doesn't know how ugly she is. I bet she thinks she's pretty, like all unattractive women. She hasn't experienced ego death.

Sorry senpai, drugs fucked up my brain. I love her, but I will never ser her face again like before. Before aesthetics I never bothered in beauty.

My other cousin also is ugly as fucl, she has a massive round head.

delete the thread, Veeky Forums is getting to ur head

SHE LOOKS LIKE FUCKING MRS POTATO HEAD nigga look like a shoe

>OP convinced he has experienced ego death
>is obsessed with self

maybe next time

Did they all reject your incestual advances or what? Fucking creep.

This is why we cant have third worlders on the internet.

Embarrassing thread.

Not with my self, I don't give a fuck if I'm ugly or not. I just can't believe I'm family with those girls. Jesus Fucking Christ I was lucky, thanks God for not making me female. I'm ashamed all my friends are pretty, but not my cousins.

This is one of her cousins of the ape-like girl (from paternal side). I regret taking drugs, they opened my mind, but I've seen too much.

Why would I even consider having sex with those creatures I'd be gay before sticking my peepee in one of those gorillas. I'm asexual btw

>I'm asexual btw
Asexual is not synonymous with incel.

i would fuck all your cousins

What does posting ugly people have to do anything with fashion. Models=/=Fashion

MODS
MODS
MODS

inb4 uggo

Whatever you say pal
Jesus Christ not only she has a big ass long face, her face is also asymétrique as fuck, look at that croocked mouth. Is that even possible?

Lol where are the brutally honest people of Veeky Forums? Don't be a fucking SJW pussy, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS, I need your knowledge of aesthetics.

fuck off back to pol with your cuck thread

this has got to be bait jfc

meh atleast she's smart enough to cover it with her hair, as a man i cant do anything about my oblong head

youre not asexual you just havent had any attention from women so your mind has defaulted to the beta male role in society

I had a bf, never felt attracted to women, pussy disgust me. I prefer beign fucked in the ass by one of my multiple fuck buddies.

yes they are all ugly, you included

Handsome

Thanks, honest man.

Quit fishing for compliments, you attention whore.