Does bleach blonde hair clash with dark facial hair?

Does bleach blonde hair clash with dark facial hair?

Absolutely not xd

I think the most important thing to consider is your skin complexion

it looks better, it would look weird with blonde/ginger/bleached facial hair

It looks good

Works well if you are fair skinned.

what in the world are you even talking about?

Opposite

It can work

What a fag

Looking to bleach my hair similar to pic related, but to a more cream/peach colour. Hair is much longer than that, and plan to let it flow with the dark roots

>It can work

That really doesn't work.
>Looking to bleach my hair similar to pic related, but to a more cream/peach colour.

Do you suck dick on a regular basis and wish to advertise this fact?

does a white shirt clash with black denim

looks like a lesbian

how much time would it last? I mean, the hair in white.. A month??
I'm asking for I'm about to do it but I don't want the roots to grow up while being bleached because it would look bad

It works well but you should be skinny and have low bf to look good with it. Your face looks kinda chubby no offence

I'm pretty sure white platinum would fit me perfectly, but the amount of maintainance it requires is really off-putting

Hair grows faster than you realise. You shouldn't dye your hair a starkly different colour unless you're getting it redone all the time, which also means a shitload of money.

Different user here.
From the looks of it, it seems you'll have to use a mix of toners + a bit of bleach every two weeks to maintain your hair to be just the way you want it to be. It does indeed seems really expensive, and that especially considering how you're ought to use a different (and possibly expensive) shampoo just for your dyed hair colour

Looks good desu

>lol look guise i made a gay joke
Fuck off

Wouldn't that stress and kill the hair eventually?

Like another user pointed out, I guess it depends on the complexion?
Also I wouldn't go for full snow white, a light gray works better since it doesn't clash with the skin tone or beard so much. Keep in mind pure white hair makes our skin tone look darker.

>for anons on a budget, it's pretty easy to tone platinum into gray: mix a tiny quantity of black hair dye (I use L'Oreal) and dilute it in two cups of water til it turns into "dirty water"
>quickly spread it over the whole head, if you diluted well it should look very uniform
>use a good quality dye otherwise it will look matte instead of healthy shiny

He has a valid point, it's not homophobia. That style cannot be pulled off unless you deliberately want to advertise your orientation in the gay community.

>""""""""men"""""""""""
>dyed hair

just don't

The toners don't much (if any) damage, but the developer you mix in with it, which contains acts like bleach, probably will. I'd love to get input from people who knows more about this than I do. I've only seen videos and read up on this very recently. I really want to go for a platinum white hair colour, but it really does seem damaging and expensive