Recent Cops

Let's judge each other's purchases

I got a John Elliott Hellweek hoodie for $129 CAD from Holt Renfrew.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/www.freshnessmag.com/.amp/2010/08/11/undercoverism-f4208/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

130 for a grey hoodie?

Marked down from $335 lol.

I like the fit, the hidden pockets and contrast side paneling are interesting, and the neck has a mock turtle neck, so it's a little more styled than a basic hoodie. Plus it's higher quality cotton and construction than your average hoodie.

Try and fault me on these, 300 cad

$300 is a great price for those, good cop.

People hate on white CPs because they're an "entry level" grail piece but just cause they're popular doesn't make them any less nice. One of the most versatile shoes you can buy, and has a slim silhouette and high quality construction that places it above its cheaper alternatives.

how on earth do you keep these clean they are the purest white

are they only for carpet?

I have not been brace enough to wear them yet, only got them a few days ago, but now that I have them they feel essential

Buy baby wipes if you're super concerned, clean them frequently.

They'll get creases and some colour changes but if you're careful with them they'll stay relatively clean looking.

Yeah and I do like the look of beat up cps so i think I'll be happy a few years down the road

I got this 90's Fila duffle bag from the thrift for $4. Not really sure how much it's worth now or if it's even worth reselling. What do you guys think.

100 bucks, return or nah. seemed pretty cheap

Just keep it, don't think it's worth reselling but still a solid bag

Yeah I probably will keep it. I like the big logos on it. I just gotta clean it up a bit. Probably only worth like $30 anyways right?

Flint and Tinder hoodie

Yeah but still a nice thrift

I like it, would cop from you for like 15

wtf
thats quite nice
not worth it

wtf at the price or wtf I should return tomorrow

wtf as in return it now, don't buy shoes from little known online stores. looks like shit too.

wasn't from a little known online store but alright thanks

ty, they had a polo duffel bag there too similar to this but I didn't get it. Reconsidering going back for it but I'd really have no use for it.

Fuck i'm autistic. Forgot pic.

Why is John Elliot not worth it at that price? Quality is on par with reigning champ which sells for similar range.

the autists stan smith

some reason i cant justify expenisve hoodies, seems to much like buying $50 socks to me

These are mine after about a year (although I switch between other shoes also)
Just wear them when you know your not going in the woods or when the rain is pouring down
Any dirt I have on the sole is easy to wipe off with a wet cloth

>shoe trees in trainers

Really loving it so far.

what i copped the last two weeks

nigger that shit looks like it was 5 bucks

plain horrible

Got a pair half a size down cuz they were only 80 bucks (memorial day sales was p based)
Now I have four pairs, 2 white and 2 black

JE basics are goat, wish I got my half zip when it was on sale. Not a fan of the hellweek pieces but they're comfy af. Excited to see the new season colors in person.

Looks really nice

Love it

Holy shit, these were $60. Thank you, Burlington Coat Factory of Center City.

$200 impulse buy

good or bad? needed shoes for running and wanted to look good

theyre NMD R1 Reflective Triple Black

>Marked down from $335 lol.

I still refuse to believe there are people who think like this

I got that bag with Polo cologne way back

I see them at thrift shops all the fucking time, I just never buy them. Isn't there like a whole set of those bags that go together?

The designer posted here not too long ago, he only has two products, but they're very neat and not too pricey at all.

crooked

>crooked
wat

cool shoes but nmds are not for running lol, return and get ultraboosts instead

He's saying the logo is crooked on the shirt.

Could be fault of the shirt slouching on the display hanger.

i think ill keep the nmds for now and see how i like them and maybe if they suck for running ill look into getting some ultraboosts as well

>Generic grey hoodie 130 dumb jew

not bad shoes

shame you never your house

Return

Can u link to the website? I am a phone fag.

Just copped some all white chinos from uniqlo

Did i fuck up brehs

cheers

Wow haven't seen that one in a while

i saw some dude on the bus wearin these with the tag on lol

they looked alright though, i thought they were the pink rafs at first

>recent cop thread
>opens with a 300 dollar grey hoodie and pair of meme shoes that look like literally any beater

lol

what kind of faggot are you to spend so much on a basic sweater

Just copped this. What do you all think?

fight me irl

idk about blue but its alright i guess

copped for $100 CAD. thoughts?

nigga stop trying to justify the fact that you paid 130$ for a plain gray hoodie

very cheesy but they didn't design it well so its ugly
this is pretty nice
looks ew
its alright for vans, still doesn't look that good
i dont like the print but it's an alright shirt
ugly shoe
also ugly
also ugly, looks like a sock
second jumper would be okay without the patch, bad shoes and probably look worse on person
good if you have a wide and tall frame
theyre cps, very safe and very boring
7/10
the collar is ugly. can't justify getting a 300 dollar grey jacket unless you're rich

I didn't realize there was so many poor ppl on Veeky Forums.

$129 CAD (95 USD) is a cheap price for a wellmade basic sweater.

lol

wow you must be cool cunt

talk shit post fit

I mean it's not a "plain grey hoodie" though, the materials are better and the make and cut is better. Nothing you find in the mall will come close to looking as good. Even a ~$200 hoodie from Zara won't come close.

I wouldn't pay retail but $130 is a good price.

This thing is even more beautiful irl. Though I expexted it to be a bit thicker.

I'm a man of no shame

>buying the UC version with the retarded ass current prices
shit son you could have copped lang with that money you dummy

But I got it for 400$ on Yahoo.
>implying I pay Grailed jews

Well you likely copped a fake then
Fuck, if that color is really forest green like it seems in your pic, you pretty much did.

There aren't even fakes for this jaket, not that I know at least.
It also came with original tags, inside tag has stamp on it, material and stitiches all feel right, seller has good rating and sells genuine stuff.

>There aren't even fakes for this jaket
yes there is, ton of them floating in y!jp
the color just looks really off, the green of that jacket is more washed, though it could be your lighting

google.de/amp/s/www.freshnessmag.com/.amp/2010/08/11/undercoverism-f4208/
From what I get this is just one of the colorways, there were khaki green, black one and forrest green. I saw some red ones on Grailed, but never got any information.
But thanks for info, I will at least look into it, though all tags and stitches seem to be right, fur too.

Ah, you must be right, never saw forest green of that.
There was sorta yellowish khaki, green khaki, black, red and light grey ones as far as I know, the color threw me off.

Uh, dodged a bullet there (though Paypal is always ready to deal with fakes).
Actually, one of jackets that looks nice in every colorway. Sometimes you just have luck with prices, though UC in Japan is always cheaper, be it second hand or retail.

Got them yesterday for like 65 dollars, they are comfy as fuck.

These are from ss13, another iteration of the Lang jacket by UC and came in same color ways.

w2c?

Hahaha, good luck.
Grailed or Japanese second hand shops. Prices vary from 700 to 1000$

what about the fakes?

Ugly as fuck too

God tier footwear coming through. The insoles on these are squishy as fuck.

V bad
Why that color? Not bad but the black looks the best

Im jealous. W2C?

There is a red one a blue one and a black goretex one that were special reissues sometime around 2011/2012? they have different item/ season codes to the aw10 ones but are pretty much identical in every other way

link?

What do you even wear with this or Lang's Astro?

been wanting geotrashers since they came out

good taste user

Figured id get some "novelty" items to wear at night.

Pls be gentle.

So trash. No brand knock off shoes.
Defs return.

Its not that bad if you like the fit, and as long as it doesn't have OFF WHITE on the back

Why do people get these long ass sleeves? shit looks dumb

How long did it take for lucid to ship? I haven't even gotten a confirmation email.