Adidas general

who coppin

they look even cheaper than the german surplus ones you can get for less than half as much

Except theyre not. Bundeswehr BW are also very uncomfortable

Wrong? Probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn? Please leave

Are these the same size as the real ones? Can I try these on in store and get the real ones on the internet?

not that guy, but the ones I bought 2-3 years ago of german ebay just seemed like 2nd hand sambas (comfort and quality wise). Idk if they're better or worse than normal adidas. The german ebay ones I got had a darker sole than the gum looking ones on the internet so that was disappointing as well.

>cheap, squeaky foam rubber tongue

aaand that's a no from me.

Adidas has a 100day return policy.
why not order them and see if they fit

this, plus the branding on the bottom ruins them

the german ones are pretty uncomfortable, can't speak to the margielas
t. own a pair

literally just bought GATS FUCK YOU ADIDAS

whats the point of copping this instead of milsurp? 5x the price for adidas logo?

You bought the right pair

fpbp

>itt: people still on the 4 year old GAT meme

go back to your ugly ass reebok thread hypebeast

Lmfao fuck reeboks and fuck gats I don't own autistic Veeky Forums memes bud

t. hypebeast

t. Gay head

not sure why people would buy those when these are much better looking + better materials and a collab box

they want gats
they don't want to buy dodgy used german shoes whilst using google translate on german ebay
they don't want to pay $200-400 for MM gats

your pic doesn't look close at all to the white leather + grey suede mudguard of the gat.

uh no for an american its only like 30 bux more for the adidas ones, which is imo worth it for the convenience.

only problem is gats are now pointless as they are the next stan smiths.

Why would they want German army trainers when adidas has a better library of sneakers?

Maybe people have different tastes, they might prefer the look of the gat over other sneakers....

maybe they're trying to fall for a fashion meme but yeah

any idea how often or when does the official adidas website restock on items, I wanted to get pic related when it was on sale, but my size was out of stock

very rarely restock general release shit like that, try looking for it on more retailers like SNS, Size etc

Gats>>>sambas

Not even close.

Free USA shippin son

copped these

cop or not

suede is annoying to take of of

Since this is apparently a GAT/Adidas general: what's the opinion on Svensson GATs? I own CP and they're apparently same quality from what I heard.

the midsole looks worse desu

Not a fan of gats, not a fan of these

It varies quite a lot. Some models get restocks often, some never.
You can probably find them easier from some other retailer.
That's a women's cw btw, so I think they don't make them bigger than women's US10.5.

Disgusting. PK NMD is the only option.

if i had bought MMM GAT's I'd be pretty mad

Thoughts on the colorway + model?

Not a fan of the gum sole. Also maybe some variation would look better, instead of just tan.
I think the model looks better with the ultra boost sole (comfier too) but I love the upper.

I have a pair in black and I like them alot

get MMMs if you can afford if not svenssons are a very decent alt

GATs are fucking disgusting

Unless you're getting paint splatter MMMs that were handpainted by paint splatter artisans what the FUCK is the point? You're flushing money down the toilet for an ugly, featureless shoe. Get white Sambas instead (which are better looking than every shoe posted in this thread so far) and call it a day.

>paint splatter artisans

Wat

The sole is so unGAT-like

>get white shoes with branding, uglier suede, and black fucking stripes that every 7th grade mexican wears
LMAO, go back to frugal male fashion

Not all sambas have black stripes

They're a very narrow and tend to fit specific feet better than others.

i want these so fucking bad
are there some similar shoes i could cop in the meanwhile?

Thoughts on Beckett Simon's Morgen Trainers

fake mmm gats

model name?

copping if I don't have to pay $30 to ship from yurop

my bundeswehr shoes aren't comfi either.

same, just got a pair of MMM replica lows
we did the right thing my friend

these aren't margiela or adidas, what brand is that??

court vantage, I just copped, hasn't arrived yet. Cop

cop or not? been wanting a velour crewneck for a while now

Morgen trainer

looks like that's the only colorway available, I'd cop immediately if they had whites. What are you gonna wear them with? washed out jeans and a pale shirt?

so I'm definitely buying these. any USA bros have a particular retailer you're planning on ordering from? All the ones I'm seeing are europe based, I'd just go with the one with free/lowest shipping I guess.

should I expect these to be the same sizing as sambas? might head to the store to make sure I have the right size before I order

guys why are the sambas so much better than these?

because you're contrarian and wrong

only in the eu lmao

>contrarian

people just have different tastes lmao

it's always good to have some petty reason to be smug about being european
where would we be as a union if we didn't have so many things to laugh about america?

my favourite is "why would you need to carry a knife haha don't you know knives kill?"

or "I can't imagine a single reason to own a firearm in the current year, unless your some inbred murican"

daily reminder these will always be better than GATS

Cheaper, more interesting history ( sambas are adidas original version of the gats, not this cheap knockoff made to remind you of gats) and they last for fucking ages

dude mmm gats are a fake already so theres no point in saying fake mmm gats

>still stuck under western liberal capitalism
;)

>implying it's a bad thing

thanks senpai

black or stonewashed skinny blue jeans, a black, navy or dark green t-shirt, a shirt-jacket depending on the weather

Got these over the last two months.
Thoughts?

>Favorite
EQT 93/17
>Least favorite
Tubular Nova PK, specially since I got some Qasas. But not too mad since it was deeply discounted.

Just copped these on sale. Did I do good?

>Women's colorway
That colorway is listed on both women's and men's categories.

You could do with less nmds and should have bought a better eqt support colorway . Looks pretty good though

true, but that was the only eqt i was able to get locally

You did fine.Hard to find a bad ADV colorway.

How do you like the milled leather?

Does anyone have any pictures of outfits with GATs? All the ones ive seen look like trash

because they're memes and sambas are better

poor detected

GATs are cheaper

does anyone know how the sizing is on the original bundeswehr BW?

All that in two months? Hypebeast much? That's some serious trend hopping.
>Thoughts?
In all seriousness, if you're going to go hard at it, focus on the limited releases, collabs etc. and don't just cop every damn shoe that comes out. Most of those are thrash anyways.
You're probably going to get bored with the gr stuff pretty fast.

>EQT ADV
>Trash
kys

people bitch and moan about the sole but i have a pair of black ones and they look nice-- as in it doesnt look like youre about to go play a game of indoor soccer. more versatile than normal GATs desu

You mean the material itself or the shoe in general? Not sure how to answer that. Not a leather expert.
collabs and limited releases would be international purchases for me, so shipping and sleeping make it impossible for me to get any of those

>international purchases
Where are you from?
I'd rather pay extra and get one "better" shoe than two bad ones. Nothing wrong with general releases, but some of those are just bad and you see them everywhere.

only the sambas look good, the rest look autistic

This, everything in that image is trash apart from the Sambas. Literally all meme shoes that will be forgotten in a decade, while people will still be wearing Sambas in 50 years.

t. cuck

sambas look shit, these look worse lmfao

Ultra boosts will never go away m8

Are you retarded?

>This
nice samefagging

>complaining about capitalism on a fashion board
oh boy here we go again

This fucn downey thinking anything in the middle row isn't all fucn garbage. You sir are the trash, along with this mans collection.

These kids think most expensive=most real