Is Varg effay?

Is Varg effay?

he looks like brooklyn hipster anno 2012.

his clothes arent, but he definitely is effay

probably cause this pic has been reposted constantly since 2012 lol

He literally says in one of his videos to not waste money on fashionable clothes.

he's a broke boi who can't afford them anyway

He makes shit music for manchildren

You don't necessarily have to spend a ton of money to be effay.

It's implying you shouldn't give a shit about your fashion sense tho

first of all, I take issue with how that shirt looks.
it looks like somebody made a shirt from bedsheets that have been pissed on and sweat on and let them be dried. seriously, what's with that colorscheme? what the fuck?

on top of that, anybody who shits on christianity as hard as he does will never be effay no matter what he does.

t. christcuck
kys irl

are you a fedora or a vargbitch who thinks he's pagan? you kys first since you think life is pointless anyhow. I won't do you that favor. so fuck you.

From what I can gather, he mostly wears t-shirts and baseball caps in most of his videos, so meh

>No.

t. streetwear fuckboi

You happen to be more than a little wrong

Absolute garbage

I bet you really like the song Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran. Just a feeling I get.

Lol shut the fuck up christ fag.

He shits on it?
I thought he was a christian..

>if you dont listen to my edgy manchild music, you must listen to pop
Lol

Are you trolling? He burned down churches.

Wait a sec, you're that christfag aren't you? I see, you only listen to christian rock.

Not him, nor am I a christian. I just listen to music fit for well-adjusted adults without sociopathic tendencies.

but you still have shit taste in bm, normie

I don't listen to black metal really, I just appreciate that album
Oh I see, you're a sophisticated gent

t. deafheaven fan

was this ever confirmed? He always said nope

you should both cop a sense of self awareness
thankfully it's free

>i listen to Neutral Milk Hotel and i think is great watching my girlfriend having sex with other guys

god you're a faggot
i hope you know that

First thing I do when I wake up is listen to Paracletus. Then I have breakfast, bitter waters of course. After I drink I have my shower where I listen to Paralectus again. As a cleanser, I like to go for a run where I typically listen to a lighter album like Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice or even Infernal Battles. When I get back it's lunch time and I'll listen to Paracletus while my bitter waters quench my thirst. While I eat I like to enjoy a nice documentary, specifically one about Black Metal. Following that extended screen time I like to keep my mind sharp with some reading. So I'll read and interpret the lyrics to Paralectus, of course I have the album playing in the background so I'm 100% focused

By now my day is going pretty good and I usually want to share it with somebody else. So I'll call up some friends to hang out. We like to seek strength, justice and splendor together but mostly we listen to Paracletus. After we all listen to the album together in our listening circle we head back to my place for dinner where I serve up a some bitter waters to quench our first. Just for the sake of ambiance, I'll play Paracletus in the background. Dinner conversation tends to be lively as we each share our favorite moments from Paralectus.

My friends go home after this, as the fun as to stop somewhere. I'm only human so pardon me if this is graphic but I do enjoy a bit of masturbation before I sleep. I'm not really adventurous, I masturbate to vanilla, lesbian sex and oral (paraclitoris licking is my personal favorite) but mostly just the cover art of Paracletus. Following that I clean myself up and unwind with a bit of music; Paracletus being my favorite. That's when I hop into the shower for a brief and relaxing warmth, I'm pretty clean by now I just want to ease up my muscles. Then it's time for bed. Being something of an audiophile I like to listen to music while I sleep. After I hit play to start up the song 'Epiklesis' I I drift to sleep

>less talking, more raiding
>i will drink from your skull

he really got the perfect scruffy look to pull of this military clothing

wizard varg is the best varg

>i am prepared to pay for passage

he admitted in his last video that pagan deities were symbolic

it's absolute LARPing

looks like a blond hansi from blind guardian before he became dadcore

everything is symbolic mate

Where to cop sweatshirt

euronymous was more effay

Your local LARP-store