Where to Cop /w2c/

Where to cop thread.
Need to find a specific item or want some I.D'ing, then here's your thread.

If you're asking for recommendations, state price range and specifics, it helps anons to find what you're looking for.

I'll start. Where a pair of pants with this windowpane patterning that's not too pricey. These are AMI shorts, but I'm looking for a trouser version.

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en
ghostsupplyclothing.com/product/444-coach-jacket
fr.aliexpress.com/store/product/Aelfric-Eden-Brand-Men-Cargo-Pants-Vintage-Military-Multi-pockets-Pants-Field-Army-Style-Casual-Pants/1851080_32789657729.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.yT3YLM
aliexpress.com/item/Aelfric-Eden-Brand-Men-Cargo-Pants-Vintage-Military-Multi-pockets-Pants-Field-Army-Style-Casual-Pants/32789657729.html?spm=2114.01010208.0.0.kPBog1
oliveclothing.com/p-oliveunique-20160427-004-black-menswear-boxy-tee-black
youtu.be/dqsreMfK0mk?t=131
twitter.com/AnonBabble

W2c similar boots?
Goslings from the new Blade Runner.

W2c short sleeve button ups in this style or this shirt? I need some w bold collars or polos.

Chads R Us

But nah, you can probably get something similar at Topman.

That's what I figured. There or Zara. I remember seeing them like a year ago but can't find anything online now. Thanks tho

anything like this shirt that I can get without paying $50 shipping? aliexpress is fine or ebay or anything

i just want a shirt that is a drop shoulder with a not-loose neck and not too streetweary

w2c this shirt?

w2c boots, pants, gloves, and coat without the army stuff and gold buttons

this is good

W2c this paisas pants

I think oak + fort has those

norse projects has a lot of those

w2c jacket or any jacket like it

varusteleka.com/en

ghostsupplyclothing.com/product/444-coach-jacket

i fucking LOVE YOU user

copped some from uniqlo in navy, not sure if they're still around, check online

w2c some nice t shirts with decent designs on them?

w2c good wool trousers?

this

W2C pants like these? I really liked this pair but nobody that sells them ships to the US

where to cop Kojima's sweater or similar? kojima is the asian guy on the right

fr.aliexpress.com/store/product/Aelfric-Eden-Brand-Men-Cargo-Pants-Vintage-Military-Multi-pockets-Pants-Field-Army-Style-Casual-Pants/1851080_32789657729.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.yT3YLM

if someone could find a place where it doesnt sell from fucking china

english
aliexpress.com/item/Aelfric-Eden-Brand-Men-Cargo-Pants-Vintage-Military-Multi-pockets-Pants-Field-Army-Style-Casual-Pants/32789657729.html?spm=2114.01010208.0.0.kPBog1

black trousers with this sort of baggy style

w2c bright khaki/beige linnen chinos for summer? i want an alternative to shorts i can wear in the evenings for comfycore

Where did Kojima and Mads Mikkelsen meet?
Random inspo

Any one know where this top is from or something similar? ty

oliveclothing.com/p-oliveunique-20160427-004-black-menswear-boxy-tee-black

What kind of fit are these pants? Serious question.

Ghost Supply

Garbage bag

bumpo

located in us not europe : (

The jacket is a mac coat from cos from a couple of seasons back, you can probably find a similar one by looking for mac coats or car coats

what model adidas are these

Feel like it's more the combination of the pants and the boots, they wouldn't look good with normal clothes

The new "creep" design from TeamSESH look similar. May have already released as I didn't keep much of an eye on them; if they haven't, pay attention bc they will SO in seconds.

just a boxy fit bro, should be available off a whole bunch of sites. Try Ebay, if not there, try streetwear stores.

Try Topman, last I was in there they had a whole section dedicated to distressed, dark clothing such as this piece. I think I may have seen something very similar.

>being on Veeky Forums
>but not recognising a topman changing room
>topman

W2c those boots?

Black leather chelsea boots my brother, laced tho. Alot of them will be fitted.

They're working together on Kojima's new game

desu, zara has a pair of linen trousers but yanno bros it's zara so idk.

are you literally retarded?

those are clearly combat boots wtf

w2c this flannel ? or similar ?

>chelsea boots
My nigger, what?

brobably julius

bohji bamaboto

anyone know where i can find one besides ebay?

a trashcan

Bump, the ones i found are over 150$

W2C Jeans similar to these for a decent price??
These are Carhartt WIP Klondikes but they're discontinued

I will suck the cyber dick of anyone who can find me burgundy/maroon joggers WITHOUT drawstring. I just want chinos with the cuffing and the ability to wear a belt.

w2c coat?

High waisted linen pants? No pleats plz

any1 got an id on the jumper?

W2c CP Achilles in Rome?, I've checked the website, but seems like the one linked (Nia) sells only women's shoes

W2c these I've never seen them beforeb

ontisuka tiger gsm

His shirt... Is there any possibility of me finding this shirt or is it doomed to be one of those grails lost in the streets of South Korea?

Forgot pic, fuck.

W2c this fucking jacket?

goddamnit

i hate paying $200 for a hoodie in the SUMMER

shorts similar to these?
under $50 would be nice but i'll take anything i guess

w2c this shirt?

w2c a shirt like the one in the lower left picture?

r u looking for the buttons specifically?

still looking thise one, help me out plez

W2c a tie like that which is not made by Gucci?

what to cop a pair of these beautiful high waist trousers

forgot pic

youtu.be/dqsreMfK0mk?t=131

I need this germany soccer jacket
plssss man

Where to buy a shirt like the white one on the far right?

looking for something similar too
bump

fuck these stupid cunts

ID on the pants pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee or anything similar

ID on these pants ? All of them

literally any fucking ribbon from a walmart spool

w2c these nike killshot vintages circa 2009? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Happy to purchase a used pair, but have had no luck finding them. Anyone know any stockists?

w2c shirt?

Just looks like old high waisted slacks that were cut

rolled up khaki chinos mate. get them anywhere. You'll want thin ones to look like that

w2c playing card button up on the right

W2C this green Stussy Tee

w2c shirt?

i don't think the chino material would work correctly, but while replying it just hit me that those are fucking linen drawstring pants idk how i didn't realize earlier

you sat in front of them and didn't ask? are you a beta bitch?

w2c fake yeezy 750 under 200

i honestly dont care about the branding/accuracy i just love how they look, tubular invaders are too low

i second this

Oh that guy from Justified was pretty funny and original. That show was cozy af.

paisas dont speak english

Children's slim fit denim.

I'm looking for a women's jacket I had seen a while back. Black with faux fur trim along the hood. Two button up pockets. Floral print on the inside. Anyone know anything similar?

w2c this t shirt? pls halp

Yeah, I'm big on those buttons. I'm looking for a "natural" shirt with nice buttons, I guess.
Aside from that, do you know about the quality of weekday clothes?

oh okay
and i've never bought anything from it, but other anons have said the quality is good

Do you honestly think that shirt is still being made?