I recently decided to stop looking like trash and thought about dressing like this dude. Yes, I already read the stick...

I recently decided to stop looking like trash and thought about dressing like this dude. Yes, I already read the stick. This guy looks pretty good to me. Is this a style? What do I have to search for?

I´m posting more pictures for reference. Also, would this look good with long hair?

This stuff is probably really expensive, you cpuld pull off a cheaper version of the top fit easily enough, its just a black shirt and trousers, the second one looks like it could be yhoji though, i think youd have to buy designer to dress like that..

Does anyone know about that sweater?

Really? Well, a cheaper version was always my intention anyway. I just don´t know how to look for this type of shirt specifically (or pants). How do I look for this types of clothes? Is there a specific name for this shirts and pants?

Are you Asian?

if this is your first time not dressing like trash then dont try to go straight to wearing expensive all-black designer obscure japanese clothing, just start buying affordable clothes you like. don't try to copy the style of an asian dude you see posted on Veeky Forums, you'll never be able to imitate it and have it look good. use pictures like that as inspo, not as like a template
i would just start with a pair of black jeans and some shirts you like, then just work up from there
follow fashion blogs and lurk on Veeky Forums and keep buying clothes youre interested in and eventually youll become more confident and look a lot better

No.

That seems really good advice. Thanks. I don´t want to imitate him though. The thing is I like the clothes he wear and thought I could have him as an base to building my own style. Do you have any suggestions of good blogs I can follow?

That is a dope sweater, would appreciate an ID.

you can look for "mao suits" which are, i guess, the kind of style you are looking for

Looks like a Patrik Ervell pocket sweater. I could be wrong though.

Mid if I ask height and weight

Not at all. I´m about 1,77m - 1,78m with 58 - 60kg. I´m skinny but not skellington. My skin tone is about the same as Rodrigo Santoro (first person who came to my mind).

Litterally a black button down shirt and wool trousers?

As someone else said though, feel free to look at what these guys are wearing for inspo, but I wouldnt jump straight in to copying exactly what they are wearing. What they are wearing may look simple, but it would be really easy to make it look incredibly shitty.

Just start basic. Learn how to get basic clothes that fit you first then work out from there.

That seems the best thing to do. As I said, it was never my intention to just copy him, but I guess I just gotta try stuff out and see what´s worth going for. I´d like some other places to get reference besides Veeky Forums though. Like said, blogs and this type of stuff.

I´m asking for more references because whenever I look for fashion stuff on the internet I only find normie stuff. So /f/a is the only place I can go to. Guess I just don´t know how to look for it.

I've always wondered - what kind of shoes do you wear with this? 1461 Mono Docs and Suicokes come to mind. Any other suggestions?

redwing postmans or all black 6" wedge boots; minimal chelseas/sidezips; white sneakers for full meme.

make a tumblr and follow blogs in the Veeky Forums tumblr general, if you see a post you like go follow who originally blogged it thats what I do

other than tumblr I just lurk Veeky Forums

Definitely a Patrik ervell sweater. Size up and cop from Grailed

there's a difference between "wanting to look good" and "obsessive about fashion". i believe you have a good enough palette to not look bad. a lot of people failed by trying too hard. just have "i don't want to look trash" in mind, not "i want to look good". obsession means you have to be very fashionable otherwise you'd look terrible.