How do you deal with being a chinlet...

How do you deal with being a chinlet? My friend pointed it out to me a while back and up until then I'd never really noticed but now it's all I think about and feel really ugly. Other than sliding genioplasty is there anything I can do to alleviate the chinlessness

grow a beard

Mewing faggot

This. even a patchy chin strap will do wonders.

I make youtube channel and an alternate internet persona to compensate for it

w2c pants

by being thankful you don't have crimson chin tier shit going on like some of us

You too brother? I look like quentin tarantino i n dusk till dawn.

bump

Beard in any case.
Surgery if you haven't had it yet. (Don't do chin implants, though.)
Trying mewing if you're under 23 or so. Hell, do it anyway, what have you got to lose?
Don't feel too bad about it. Shitloads of our generation(s) will never meet their chin potential due to unhealthy childhoods and adolescence.

also looking for these

cos has slim wool pants, just roll them up once and you should have this look

If I saw you literally wearing that outfit I would rip off one of those shoes and beat you over the head with it.

Why?
You seem very angry user, not effay at all.

what type of surgery?

alot of models have shitty chins and jaws. if youre ugly, youre ugly for many reasons other than your little chin.

what Ramones are those
why are they so shiny
I want pls help

get thick and bushy eyebrows

Having a good eye area will compensate for a slightly weak chin

Mew

Jut your jaw a little bit forward or let your jaw hang

Lose bodyfat and gain frame/broader shoulders for exercise/training and a defined jaw

get surgery like a genioplasty when u can afford it

Runaway models usually look weird af, so thats why they have shit chins and jaws

meanwhile the models on magazine covers and ad campaigns are handsome af, and represent classical beauty (prominent chin and jaws, thick eyebrows, perfectly proportional eyes, clear skin, low bodyfat, good hairline, large frame. 6 feet tall and overall masculine beauty)

yea okay pussy

your friend sounds like a cunt

maxillomandibular advancement + genioplasty

have yo not heard of leather before you dense cunt