Are trucks effay? Specifically small trucks like pic related

Are trucks effay? Specifically small trucks like pic related.

They're not effay, but they are really cool and fun. I was looking to buy one as well.

it's my goal to become one of those guys who drives a pickup truck but isn't manly enough to ever need to put anything in the back

yes
start hunting

I really want an old f150 but I can't justify the fuel efficiency.

3rd gen tacomas would be another choice but those are valued pretty highly these days.

Learned how to drive stick on one of these but had to sell it

I miss it

I had a blue like that. They really do grow on you. I miss mine too, I still see it around to the guy my dad sold it to

They can be, but you'd be better off getting an old beater jeep at least late nineties or early. Either a Wrangler (YJ, TJ, etc) or XJ. No Grand Cherokees or anything else.

Bonus effay points for no retarded lifts.

And old bronco us effay as fuck

Trucks are great if you mod them into adventuremobiles.(Bed topper + storage + electrical stuff + a bed.)

yo whats the name of this

Similar question, what about VIP style LS400s?

Dream car

they are, esp ford ranger

>vip style
>8 year old's hot wheels-esque cringe camber

must be a nig

drive a 98 tacoma and its Veeky Forums as fuck. put a top on the back and make a sleeping area for extra points

I got a 2009 honda civic. Girls love it. It's an effay car and very good on gas.

You're really just the worst

>he fell for the fuel economy meme

If you buy this truck and throw a softpack of marlboro reds on the dash, Mac Demarco cd stuck in the Kenwood stereo, you'll find yourself needing to use that pickup bed..
for all the girls with daddy issues you'll need to cart around.

lol this car looks broken

what are you talking about?

>2009 honda civic
>Girls love it
doubt it pal

>stanced
absolutely haram

1989 Ford F150.

OP here, I bought the truck for $1,500 the next day and love it. I don't like Mac DeMarco but I have a Cranberries CD in now. Hopefully that works.

you will. put some Native American type seat covers/blanket. some random nicknacks, empty and cold PBR in stock. go to a music function and you'll be drowning in it.

keep a speaker in the back if that's possible to keep them entertained

>tfw 2005 Civic
At least it still runs great.

Thanks for the advice user. Veeky Forums or not I'll try to do this.

GOAT

Effay cars thread

I was thinking of buying a 1990 325i but I heard it requires a lot of maintenance.

i see you bratposter

literally perfect but rare as fuck

These are so cool